Author Topic: Dreams involving Katy Perry  (Read 7231 times)

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Re: Dreams involving Katy Perry
« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2014, 11:21:02 PM »
I had a dream I saw her at my local shopping area (suburban) and she looked like she was in a rush. I asked her if I could get a photo and she said only if I jumped in the car with her. She told me that she had badly chipped her tooth and was there for a dentist but had to get back to the tour. We chatted away and Tamra was in the front passenger seat. It was awesome and felt so real, I was bummed when I woke up and realized it was just a dream!

This was a vivid dream (and a great experience :) ). Have you ever meet Katy or were close to meeting Katy?

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2014, 11:23:00 PM »
Ever since the dates for PWT have been released and for where I live I have had nightmares every night. I dreamt about checking my bank account and there only being $300 in it and I dreamt I crashed my car and I couldn't get tickets :( Katy makes me crazyyy

You poor thing, mini fear nightmare. Nightmare brought o through your fear of things happening in real life. Did you end up getting fix to PWT?

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2014, 11:28:34 PM »
I had a dream me and katy were running from zombies.

Nightmare, diffused by support of Katy. (Common dream)

I've dreamt that Katy came round mine for dinner :lol:

Wishful thinking. (Common Dream)

I had a dream last night that I missed the show! haha my shows aren't even until August.

Fear Dream (nightmare). This would have been brought on by a fear of missing Katy's concert, but you will not. Enjoy it :D

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #213 on: June 22, 2014, 11:33:09 PM »
I had this really awesome dream about PWT.

I was just hanging out in the city with my boyfriend and my friend and we were just walking around trying to find something to do. We went into the Royal Ontario Museum, walked around, we went into the bat cave (not an actual cave...anymore  :lol:) and we were surprised because there was absolutely nobody in it except for two people. We were walking around looking at things, when all of a sudden this person came up to us. We couldn't recognize them. We looked at each other, kinda puzzled. I had my prism cinch bag on and the second person came up to us.
We were kinda freaked out cause they both had shades on, baseball caps covering their faces and we didn't know what they wanted. One of them pulled me aside and she (yes, it was a she  :lol:) took off the shades and cap, and I freaked.
It was Katy being extremely shady and we talked for a bit and I asked her who that other person was and she didn't know.
She asked me if I was going to the show, and I told her I was but we were up high. Next thing I knew, she gave me 2 tickets for RS and I thanked her a bajillion times and then we all hung out. The next day at the concert, Katy looked at me, and gave me a piece of paper telling me to meet her after the show. I go backstage, I go sit on the couch, after about 5 minutes, Katy came and sat down beside me and gave me the biggest hug ever. I asked her what that was for and she told me that the other person that was at the museum had been following her all day and she was freaked out. She told she was happy that I was there at the right time and then we talked some more.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #214 on: June 22, 2014, 11:37:33 PM »
I've had dreams where I meet her, talk for like hours, hang out and act silly.  :lol:

Wishful Thinking (common dream) Best type of dreams :D enjoy them

I've had the same dream numerous times of Katy and I. But I prefer to keep it to myself because it's too real for me to share.

Vivid Dreams im guessing :D Dreams are meant to be personal. After all they are brought on by our subconscious mind. Enjoy them  :thumbzup:

I dreamt once that they did Big Brother: Battle of the fanbases. And they had a variety of people from different fanbases in there :lol:

lol, sounds great. I know who will win (Katycats :P) (common dream)

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline beckybo0

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2014, 02:50:21 AM »
I had a really random Katy dream that she was leaving somewhere I don't even know where but i spotted her, and the papz were all up in her face and she couldn't move and looked distressed so I charged over and pushed the papz away and held my coat over their cameras so Katy could escape. Was really weird lol! Although it's something I'd do. I've had arguments with them in the past cuz of the way they were treating Katy
Prismatic World Touring <3

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2014, 04:56:32 AM »
i had a dream that she came over and gave me Butters.
because legends never die.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2014, 06:31:33 AM »

She just randomly came to your house and gave you her dog?
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2014, 09:01:41 PM »
I had a dream where Katy was hired to work as a lifeguard at the pool in at the condo complex where I live.  Any ideas what that dream means?

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2014, 08:03:08 PM »
I had a dream where Katy was hired to work as a lifeguard at the pool in at the condo complex where I live.  Any ideas what that dream means?

Well normally when people see a lifeguard in their dream it means that you are keeping your emotions well guarded. Perhaps you are seeking some guidance and support and as such Katy is either what is causing your emotions or you seek for her to help with your emotions. Basically you carefully explore aspects of your subconscious. Does this make sense?

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline KatyCath

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Remember what you told me
« Reply #220 on: June 27, 2014, 09:57:55 PM »
I had a dream about a week ago that I won a meet and greet and that Katy and I really hit it off. So much so that she hired me on the spot to work as her assistant! I got to go everywhere on the tour and just hang out with her!

July 2nd, 2011 - Bell Centre, Montreal
July 15th, 2014 - Bell Centre, Montreal
July 19th, 2014 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto
July 21st, 2014 - Air Canada Centre, Toronto

Offline DillNewt24

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Be Proud of Who You Are!
« Reply #221 on: June 28, 2014, 12:04:24 AM »
I had a dream about a week ago that I won a meet and greet and that Katy and I really hit it off. So much so that she hired me on the spot to work as her assistant! I got to go everywhere on the tour and just hang out with her!

Wow that sounds like such a wonderful dream, being Katy's assistant would be such a fun job! :)

Twitter: @DillNewt

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
« Reply #222 on: June 29, 2014, 11:49:56 PM »

Well normally when people see a lifeguard in their dream it means that you are keeping your emotions well guarded. Perhaps you are seeking some guidance and support and as such Katy is either what is causing your emotions or you seek for her to help with your emotions. Basically you carefully explore aspects of your subconscious. Does this make sense?

That does make sense!  It probably symbolizes how, at work, I have to completely hide the fact that I am a Katy fan, since one of my superiors said that he would never hire anyone who is a fan of Katy.  And several of my colleagues have used some not very nice terms (which I won't repeat here) to describe fans of Katy.  I find Katy's music very inspiring, and it is difficult for me that I have to completely hide that aspect of my life.

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2014, 09:44:51 PM »

I've had loads of dreams with Katy in them; I just can't remember them  :theface:

That does make sense!  It probably symbolizes how, at work, I have to completely hide the fact that I am a Katy fan, since one of my superiors said that he would never hire anyone who is a fan of Katy.  And several of my colleagues have used some not very nice terms (which I won't repeat here) to describe fans of Katy.  I find Katy's music very inspiring, and it is difficult for me that I have to completely hide that aspect of my life.
I've had so many dreams with Katy in them. Thing is, I just can't remember them.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #224 on: July 01, 2014, 05:46:31 AM »

She just randomly came to your house and gave you her dog?

yeah. it was a pretty good dream. she came in and had a coffee. and then told me I could have Butters.
because legends never die.