Author Topic: Dreams involving Katy Perry  (Read 7634 times)

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
Re: Dreams involving Katy Perry
« Reply #195 on: June 01, 2014, 05:49:35 AM »
I had a dream me and katy were running from zombies.
because legends never die.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #196 on: June 08, 2014, 03:19:50 AM »
I've dreamt that Katy came round mine for dinner :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #197 on: June 08, 2014, 03:30:30 AM »
I rarely have any, but I had one last night! I was at her show, and Kylie Minogue (? ikr) was supporting Katy. Katy jumped into the audience while Kylie was on.

Then I followed her around the back after and I hugged her, she said I'll see you for your birthday show and gave me some crystals as a present. :lol: Bradford was also there telling her to hurry up.
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #198 on: June 08, 2014, 05:41:59 AM »
I had a crazy dream. She showed up at my house and told me she wanted me to tour with her for the whole of 2015 and she was going to pay for everything. For the first night, we stayed in Paris. My room was next to hers. Anyways, I walked out onto the veranda of my room and was looking at the Eiffle Tower, and there was a cute boy in the room next to me. He asked me out for that night, so I was going to go and check with Katy to make sure i was allowed to leave (because i actually had a job as apart of her crew). She and Tamra were sitting on my bed, giggling like a bunch of best friends and started telling me what to say and what not. Then when i went out with the guy, she was following me, being all big sis, so I wasn't going to get hurt or kidnapped. lol.

safe to say I woke up laughing hysterically. hahahha  :rofl:
1) im never going on tour with katy as apart of her crew and
2) Boys dont ever ask me out
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
because legends never die.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #199 on: June 08, 2014, 09:54:44 AM »
I had a dream last night that I missed the show! haha my shows aren't even until August.
Prism: let the light in

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #200 on: June 08, 2014, 10:15:40 AM »
I've had dreams where I meet her, talk for like hours, hang out and act silly.  :lol:
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline lovefor_katy

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • So much love for that Katheryn Perry.
« Reply #201 on: June 08, 2014, 10:21:23 AM »
Majority of the time, if Katy is in my dreams something goes wrong  ??? I had a dream the other night I got to the barrier and had the BEST spot but I forgot my camera and my phone died  :'(

Offline 1stTimeKatyCat

• Little Voyeur
  • That's our Katy Perry for you.
« Reply #202 on: June 08, 2014, 10:25:27 AM »
I've had the same dream numerous times of Katy and I. But I prefer to keep it to myself because it's too real for me to share.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #203 on: June 08, 2014, 03:57:09 PM »
I dreamt once that they did Big Brother: Battle of the fanbases. And they had a variety of people from different fanbases in there :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Unstoppable

• Dressing Up
  • She's so soft 0_0
« Reply #204 on: June 09, 2014, 02:35:45 PM »
I actually had a pretty awesome Katy related dream on Saturday night (whilst sleeping in a tent in a field :P)

We found out that Katy was coming back to the UK at the end of the PWT for a special show just for KatyCats!  Funny thing was, the venue was Theatre Severn - a 500-600 capacity theatre in the nearest big town to me.  << A bit odd!!  She had a mini version of everything including the Reflection Section (that could only fit about 10 people in it!) and all the floor seats were cleared away for standing.  I missed out on getting RS and was gutted only to find out in the queue that I was being upgraded because I was there early! :thumbzup:  I then woke up JUST before the concert started... I HATE mornings :P

California Dreams Tour ~ Manchester 31/10/11
#KP3D Premiere ~ London 03/07/12
The Prismatic World Tour ~ Birmingham 13/05/14, Lyon 20/02/15
Thank you Katy.  I'll try my best to let the light in ▽ ♥

@lizzietothet on Twitter and Facebook :hellokaty:

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #205 on: June 22, 2014, 09:03:20 PM »
I tend to dream about Katy frequently.  I can't help it. lol  Most of the time it's a good dream, but I've had nightmares. One was so horrible I woke up sweating and crying. But I don't wanna talk about it. But two really cool dreams i had was:

1:  Katy and I were friends and it was my birthday, and I had a party, so she was invited.  But she couldn't make it cos of her busy schedule.  She felt bad and said she'd make it up to me.  So a week later she was free and she called me and said she was going to take me out for my birthday, just the two of us.  She came and picked me up in her Audi (She didn't have the Maserati yet) and I got in and she said we could go and do whatever  I wanted.  We ended up agreeing to go to dinner first and then out dancing, but I woke up before we got anywhere =/  Still cool though.

2: The other one was a weird dream.  It was kinda scary, but more just really strange.  Katy and I went for a walk in the woods and we wandered into a part that was like haunted or something.  But the thing about it was, no one ever went there cos everyone was warned to stay away cos when u went in there you would get lost and the more time you spent wandering around looking for a way out the more insane you went. You would start to lose your mind and go mad and forget things, and freak out. and the more you freaked out the more lost you would get.  You would go in circles and just never get out. (but Katy and I didn't believe that was true, so we went in)  And it started happening. and we got scared and held hands so we wouldn't get separated. We desperately looked for a way out, and it turned into like a labyrinth, with tall hedges and walls and just really weird stuff.  We never got out cos i woke up.  it was freaky.

1. This is relatively normal (AWESOME THAT IT WAS KATY :thumbzup: ) This dream would have been brought on by a combination of thoughts about your birthday and Katy.

2. Ok so this was actually a nightmare. But it is clear that when you are scared or fear something Katy is there as your support.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #206 on: June 22, 2014, 10:58:16 PM »
I have had several dreams where Katy makes a visit, but there was two major ones that I recall that were centered around her.

The first one was the Katycat Awards. The stage was really weird. It was like a giant doughnut, and the middle was a deep dark hole that went no where. You had to walk around the hole to get to the main seating and to the stage platform. Well, the stadium was full and no one in there that I could see were actual Katycats. Just kids from my school. Katy was in her Firework outfit from CDT and she was announcing the highest award, Katycat of the year. And to my surprise, she called my name! I was walking to her when someone I know pushes me into the hole! And I fall, watching Katy's horrified face shrink as I fall deeper into the hole.

The second one is sort of scary. Katy was my mom, and we were running through some hallways. She was holding my hand, dragging me along and she was telling me it would be alright. She looked like Jessica Rabbit and was very dressed up. We ran for a long time and I could tell she was really freaked out. Then a man with an amber needle pops up and stabs her. She goes down. I look at the man and then back at Katy. Shes gone, and all that is left is her dress. Well, the man stabs me and nothing happens. So he takes me and I cry out for Katy, but I wake up before I can figure out whats going on.

1. This does sound weird, but interesting. I am just guessing here but, the people at your school are huge fans of Katy like you, are they? I think this dream was created through a thought that you are a huge katycat and as such Katy recognises you as such and celebrates this, however some people in your life don't share the same enthusiasm.

2. Alright, this was a nightmare. This seems to be caused by a fear of losing Katy. The fact that Katy is your safe and support (she makes you feel safe) but you have a fear what you are to do if she is not with you anymore. However, the red dress represents a red beating heart meaning that Katy will always be with you.m :)

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #207 on: June 22, 2014, 11:01:53 PM »
I have had multiple dreams with Katy in them. Some were amazing and some were.. well not so amazing. lol. When i was on depression meds, i would have terrible dreams (of her being a killer) or somethin to that affect. It's so crazy!

Katy has a high importance in your life and means a lot to you as such she is connected to your dreams. Dreams are basically your subconscious mind (your brain) working out problems, issues and information and as such you combines these with Katy to help you. If that makes sense :P

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #208 on: June 22, 2014, 11:05:55 PM »
i had a dream that i went to a concert, but they wouldn't let katy out on stage until i left.

This is basically your fear of something going wrong at Katy's concert. (Common dream)

I keep having dreams where Katy and I are just hanging out

Wishful dream (common). It shows that Katy is your friend.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #209 on: June 22, 2014, 11:15:40 PM »
It hasn't normally been the case that I'd dream about Katy and remember the story afterwards, and this one I almost didn't as I took it for real at first.
In the daytime, wide awake, I thought about this interview in a radio studio I had seen, and wondered which one it was, I wanted to see it again. I've got so many bookmarked on safari, some with and others without camera. I remembered Katy was asked how she stays fit and healthy while she has a demanding and often tiring career - somehow the words were to that effect - and she said, there are two things, drinking a lot of water, and taking a lot of additional vitamins. I still think the question does exist in more than one interview, and her answer could be similar to that, but suddenly I realised I was remembering a dream. It was because the way I remembered it I wasn't watching this on a screen, but was sitting in the studio of the radio station. I was in a chair, there was a large table or desk in front of me, and at the opposite end Katy sat and answered the questions. There were the people from the radio, but I didn't see them, just vague images of human heads with headphones, mics, etc, and I kept staring at Katy - because I had just heard the question about how she kept in good health, and this was so important to me I didn't want to miss one word of what she was going to say. Then she said the thing about the water and the vitamin pills. I had thoughts going through my head then like, I must memorise this, and must under no circumstances forget this. Then she became more indistinct, I kept staring at her and at the same time trying to practically learn by heart what she had said, but I could see her less and less clearly, the room became darker and I was more standing in it, not sitting, and gazing at Katy while she simply vanished, and everything else did, too.

Must sound a bit boring, but that's just how it was  :lol:

lol, no this was not at all boring. Was this a night dream (cause it sounds more like a daydream)?

Proud Katycat #52620