Author Topic: Dreams involving Katy Perry  (Read 5913 times)

Offline mitsguy2001

• Dirty Doggy
  • Katycat
Re: Dreams involving Katy Perry
« Reply #180 on: May 28, 2014, 10:07:07 AM »
I had recurring dreams that i met katy for about a week at the beginning of the year that i hardly remember, but in one of them i was at CDT and I was backstage pre show and Katy pushed me onstage to kick off the show by singing firework!! BEST DREAM EVERR!!! and in another one Katy came to my old school and was walking around the oval at lunchtime but i didn't really get to talk to her so my friend and i decided to jump the school fence and hide in the back of Katy's black van - bit creepy - but eventually katy got in her van to drive somewhere and my friend and i said hi and Katy took us to a grocery store, then i woke up.

Wishful Thinking!! :D Sound like amazing dreams. These were sparked by your subconscious due to your huge desire to meet and hang with Katy.

That does sound like an awesome dream!!  Interestingly, I recently had a dream where I met Sara Bareilles.  I was going to post about it here, but I figured it would be off topic since it had nothing to do with Katy.

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #181 on: May 28, 2014, 10:07:20 AM »
i had a nightmare about pwt. it was horrible. i cant remember what exactly happened but i woke freaking out. like omg. so scary.

This was likely caused by an underlying fear of what might go wrong on the tour.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #182 on: May 28, 2014, 10:09:58 AM »
I have been having really awesome dreams where I always end up meeting Katy in some strange place

This is a wishful thinking dream. Best kind of dream to have.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #183 on: May 28, 2014, 10:16:59 AM »
I had another dream involving Katy!  In the dream, my wife and I were on a Katy Perry charter cruise!  I do not know if Katy was actually on the cruise, since she was not in my actual dream.  In the dream, there was some strange system of interconnected rooms on either Deck 7 or 8 (I forget which one).  I've never seen rooms interconnected on a real cruise ship the way they were in the dream (though it is possible that such ships exist).  There was a Katy Perry party in one of those rooms, so I tried to go there.  Where there was a major junction connecting 4 rooms, 2 of the rooms did not have a door, but just plastic over a doorway.  Since that didn't block sound, the guy staying in one of those rooms was yelling at everyone, saying that the party was too noisy.  I then got to the room where the party was.  Everybody was discussing Wide Awake, and how much that song means to them.  Everyone had hidden interpretations of the song, far beyond the obvious interpretation of the song.  There was a guy with an oxygen tank talking about how much that song has helped him.  And then I woke up!

Any ideas about this dream?

Firstly, you seem to connect with cruises a lot in your dreams, as such there I believe there is an underlying interpretation/link there.

Secondly, to me you seem to be very interested in different interpretations of Katy's songs (from other posts) so this was what your subconscious was doing.

What do you think is the underlying interpretation / link with my dreams and cruises?  It is because I like going on cruises, or is there some other symbolism or link that you know about?

Yes, you are right that I am very interested in different interpretations of Katy's songs.  Although Wide Awake seems like a sufficiently deep song in itself that it probably doesn't have any hidden interpretations.  I wish I could talk about them more on this board, to be honest.

Do you think anything else in the dream (the strangely interconnected rooms, the rooms with no doors, the guy complaining the party was too loud, or the guy with the oxygen tank) have any meaning?

Well normally dreaming of cruises is a symbol meaning you are going through some sort of emotional journey. So I believe that since you like cruises I believe that you work out your stuff on a cruise. The interconnecting rooms means there were interconnecting issues that your subconscious was working out that night.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline mitsguy2001

• Dirty Doggy
  • Katycat
« Reply #184 on: May 28, 2014, 10:27:43 AM »
I had another dream involving Katy!  In the dream, my wife and I were on a Katy Perry charter cruise!  I do not know if Katy was actually on the cruise, since she was not in my actual dream.  In the dream, there was some strange system of interconnected rooms on either Deck 7 or 8 (I forget which one).  I've never seen rooms interconnected on a real cruise ship the way they were in the dream (though it is possible that such ships exist).  There was a Katy Perry party in one of those rooms, so I tried to go there.  Where there was a major junction connecting 4 rooms, 2 of the rooms did not have a door, but just plastic over a doorway.  Since that didn't block sound, the guy staying in one of those rooms was yelling at everyone, saying that the party was too noisy.  I then got to the room where the party was.  Everybody was discussing Wide Awake, and how much that song means to them.  Everyone had hidden interpretations of the song, far beyond the obvious interpretation of the song.  There was a guy with an oxygen tank talking about how much that song has helped him.  And then I woke up!

Firstly, you seem to connect with cruises a lot in your dreams, as such there I believe there is an underlying interpretation/link there.

Secondly, to me you seem to be very interested in different interpretations of Katy's songs (from other posts) so this was what your subconscious was doing.

What do you think is the underlying interpretation / link with my dreams and cruises?  It is because I like going on cruises, or is there some other symbolism or link that you know about?

Yes, you are right that I am very interested in different interpretations of Katy's songs.  Although Wide Awake seems like a sufficiently deep song in itself that it probably doesn't have any hidden interpretations.  I wish I could talk about them more on this board, to be honest.

Do you think anything else in the dream (the strangely interconnected rooms, the rooms with no doors, the guy complaining the party was too loud, or the guy with the oxygen tank) have any meaning?

Well normally dreaming of cruises is a symbol meaning you are going through some sort of emotional journey. So I believe that since you like cruises I believe that you work out your stuff on a cruise. The interconnecting rooms means there were interconnecting issues that your subconscious was working out that night.

That all makes perfect sense.  And the symbolism is probably combined with the fact that I like cruises in real life.

What was the significance of the other symbols I mentioned (the rooms with no doors, the guy complaining the party was too loud, or the guy with the oxygen tank), or did you not mention them since they have no real significance?

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2014, 03:55:05 AM »

That all makes perfect sense.  And the symbolism is probably combined with the fact that I like cruises in real life.

What was the significance of the other symbols I mentioned (the rooms with no doors, the guy complaining the party was too loud, or the guy with the oxygen tank), or did you not mention them since they have no real significance?

The rooms with no doors, represents your mind being open, you were in a deep dream. To me those guys had no significance, but they could be related to your life. Things even that you don't notice but your subconscious did.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline mitsguy2001

• Dirty Doggy
  • Katycat
« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2014, 11:29:59 AM »

The rooms with no doors, represents your mind being open, you were in a deep dream. To me those guys had no significance, but they could be related to your life. Things even that you don't notice but your subconscious did.

Makes sense. Thanks again.

Offline K8YCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2014, 11:59:14 AM »
I tend to dream about Katy frequently.  I can't help it. lol  Most of the time it's a good dream, but I've had nightmares. One was so horrible I woke up sweating and crying. But I don't wanna talk about it. But two really cool dreams i had was:

1:  Katy and I were friends and it was my birthday, and I had a party, so she was invited.  But she couldn't make it cos of her busy schedule.  She felt bad and said she'd make it up to me.  So a week later she was free and she called me and said she was going to take me out for my birthday, just the two of us.  She came and picked me up in her Audi (She didn't have the Maserati yet) and I got in and she said we could go and do whatever  I wanted.  We ended up agreeing to go to dinner first and then out dancing, but I woke up before we got anywhere =/  Still cool though.

2: The other one was a weird dream.  It was kinda scary, but more just really strange.  Katy and I went for a walk in the woods and we wandered into a part that was like haunted or something.  But the thing about it was, no one ever went there cos everyone was warned to stay away cos when u went in there you would get lost and the more time you spent wandering around looking for a way out the more insane you went. You would start to lose your mind and go mad and forget things, and freak out. and the more you freaked out the more lost you would get.  You would go in circles and just never get out. (but Katy and I didn't believe that was true, so we went in)  And it started happening. and we got scared and held hands so we wouldn't get separated. We desperately looked for a way out, and it turned into like a labyrinth, with tall hedges and walls and just really weird stuff.  We never got out cos i woke up.  it was freaky.
OG KatyCat!  <3

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2014, 01:44:22 PM »
I have had several dreams where Katy makes a visit, but there was two major ones that I recall that were centered around her.

The first one was the Katycat Awards. The stage was really weird. It was like a giant doughnut, and the middle was a deep dark hole that went no where. You had to walk around the hole to get to the main seating and to the stage platform. Well, the stadium was full and no one in there that I could see were actual Katycats. Just kids from my school. Katy was in her Firework outfit from CDT and she was announcing the highest award, Katycat of the year. And to my surprise, she called my name! I was walking to her when someone I know pushes me into the hole! And I fall, watching Katy's horrified face shrink as I fall deeper into the hole.

The second one is sort of scary. Katy was my mom, and we were running through some hallways. She was holding my hand, dragging me along and she was telling me it would be alright. She looked like Jessica Rabbit and was very dressed up. We ran for a long time and I could tell she was really freaked out. Then a man with an amber needle pops up and stabs her. She goes down. I look at the man and then back at Katy. Shes gone, and all that is left is her dress. Well, the man stabs me and nothing happens. So he takes me and I cry out for Katy, but I wake up before I can figure out whats going on.

Offline katystattoogurl

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • Team Roar!
« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2014, 02:08:53 PM »
I have had multiple dreams with Katy in them. Some were amazing and some were.. well not so amazing. lol. When i was on depression meds, i would have terrible dreams (of her being a killer) or somethin to that affect. It's so crazy!
♥ SO proud to say I support her & her weirdness everyday! ♥

♥ Proud KatyCat #18081 ♥
USED TO BE KATYPERRYKITTYPURRY

♥ Bonnie pointing at me ♥

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2014, 05:58:15 PM »
i had a dream that i went to a concert, but they wouldn't let katy out on stage until i left.
because legends never die.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2014, 07:04:42 PM »
I keep having dreams where Katy and I are just hanging out
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2014, 08:25:24 PM »
It hasn't normally been the case that I'd dream about Katy and remember the story afterwards, and this one I almost didn't as I took it for real at first.
In the daytime, wide awake, I thought about this interview in a radio studio I had seen, and wondered which one it was, I wanted to see it again. I've got so many bookmarked on safari, some with and others without camera. I remembered Katy was asked how she stays fit and healthy while she has a demanding and often tiring career - somehow the words were to that effect - and she said, there are two things, drinking a lot of water, and taking a lot of additional vitamins. I still think the question does exist in more than one interview, and her answer could be similar to that, but suddenly I realised I was remembering a dream. It was because the way I remembered it I wasn't watching this on a screen, but was sitting in the studio of the radio station. I was in a chair, there was a large table or desk in front of me, and at the opposite end Katy sat and answered the questions. There were the people from the radio, but I didn't see them, just vague images of human heads with headphones, mics, etc, and I kept staring at Katy - because I had just heard the question about how she kept in good health, and this was so important to me I didn't want to miss one word of what she was going to say. Then she said the thing about the water and the vitamin pills. I had thoughts going through my head then like, I must memorise this, and must under no circumstances forget this. Then she became more indistinct, I kept staring at her and at the same time trying to practically learn by heart what she had said, but I could see her less and less clearly, the room became darker and I was more standing in it, not sitting, and gazing at Katy while she simply vanished, and everything else did, too.

Must sound a bit boring, but that's just how it was  :lol:

The day my friend told me that I'm '...a natural blues singer...' (August 12th 2014) Why can't every day be like that? 

IthinkIwouldcommitsuicideanytimeifitsavedkaty'slifebecauseI'velivedmineandtheworldneedshermore

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2014, 09:40:07 PM »
I had a dream I saw her at my local shopping area (suburban) and she looked like she was in a rush. I asked her if I could get a photo and she said only if I jumped in the car with her. She told me that she had badly chipped her tooth and was there for a dentist but had to get back to the tour. We chatted away and Tamra was in the front passenger seat. It was awesome and felt so real, I was bummed when I woke up and realized it was just a dream!

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #194 on: June 01, 2014, 05:41:50 AM »
Ever since the dates for PWT have been released and for where I live I have had nightmares every night. I dreamt about checking my bank account and there only being $300 in it and I dreamt I crashed my car and I couldn't get tickets :( Katy makes me crazyyy
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407