Author Topic: Dreams involving Katy Perry  (Read 4998 times)

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
Re: Dreams involving Miley Cyrus
« Reply #165 on: April 01, 2014, 06:49:07 PM »
I had another dream involving Miley!!  In this dream, I was playing an educational computer game that I had many years ago on a very old computer when I was a kid, probably around 1992 or so.  It was a DOS program (for those of you old enough to remember), and I don't think it would even run on a current computer.  In this game, you had to choose a grade level (it ranged from elementary school to graduate school), and it had several subjects.  I do not remember if you had to choose a subject r not.

In the dream, I was playing the game, and I selected "Christianity" as a subject.  In the real game, there was no such subject.  It then started playing "By the Grace of God" as background music.  The real game did not play background music (maybe it had some beeps, but definitely no popular songs).  I was very confused (and to be honest, a little freaked out) since that song did not exist in 1992.  I was then wondering if maybe it somehow searched my iTunes library, but that still made no sense, since iTunes didn't exist in 1992, and it would have no way of knowing where to search, and even if it did search, it would have had no way of knowing that "By the Grace of God" was an appropriate song to play for that subject.  I then wondered if it maybe searched all Christian songs from my library, but (at least in real life) iTunes doesn't list "By the Grace of God" as a Christian song (although Wikipedia does, but Wikipedia didn't exist in 1992 either) it just lists it as pop.

Any idea about this dream?

lol. Ok so this a mixed combination dream otherwise referred to actually just a normal dream. There is no real meaning behind this dream and it was more of just your brain sorting through information. This dream was a mixture of your memory on an educational game and Miley Cyrus's song.

By the way, in case you didn't notice, as an April Fools joke, this board turned every mention of "Katy_" into "Miley".  The only way to get Katy's_ name to show up is to add an underscore after it.  My dream had nothing at all to do with Miley.  Does this change your interpretation of the dream?

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Re: Dreams involving Miley Cyrus
« Reply #166 on: April 01, 2014, 10:25:19 PM »
I had another dream involving Miley!!  In this dream, I was playing an educational computer game that I had many years ago on a very old computer when I was a kid, probably around 1992 or so.  It was a DOS program (for those of you old enough to remember), and I don't think it would even run on a current computer.  In this game, you had to choose a grade level (it ranged from elementary school to graduate school), and it had several subjects.  I do not remember if you had to choose a subject r not.

In the dream, I was playing the game, and I selected "Christianity" as a subject.  In the real game, there was no such subject.  It then started playing "By the Grace of God" as background music.  The real game did not play background music (maybe it had some beeps, but definitely no popular songs).  I was very confused (and to be honest, a little freaked out) since that song did not exist in 1992.  I was then wondering if maybe it somehow searched my iTunes library, but that still made no sense, since iTunes didn't exist in 1992, and it would have no way of knowing where to search, and even if it did search, it would have had no way of knowing that "By the Grace of God" was an appropriate song to play for that subject.  I then wondered if it maybe searched all Christian songs from my library, but (at least in real life) iTunes doesn't list "By the Grace of God" as a Christian song (although Wikipedia does, but Wikipedia didn't exist in 1992 either) it just lists it as pop.

Any idea about this dream?

lol. Ok so this a mixed combination dream otherwise referred to actually just a normal dream. There is no real meaning behind this dream and it was more of just your brain sorting through information. This dream was a mixture of your memory on an educational game and Miley Cyrus's song.

By the way, in case you didn't notice, as an April Fools joke, this board turned every mention of "Katy_" into "Miley".  The only way to get Miley's_ name to show up is to add an underscore after it.  My dream had nothing at all to do with Miley.  Does this change your interpretation of the dream?

I read this before Katy_ was changed to Miley, so no my interpretation hasn't changed. Not all dreams have deep meaning, some are just created by random memories (cause when we sleep, that is the time our brain sorts everything out, turning short term memories into long term memories and getting rid of irrelevant info).

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
Re: Dreams involving Katy Perry
« Reply #167 on: April 04, 2014, 09:48:13 PM »
Had another dream last night, but there wasn't much to it.  In the dream, "Teenag Dream" (the song) was playing in the background, and I was crying.  I'd say that dream almost certainly is about how that song has special meaning to me.

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #168 on: April 04, 2014, 09:50:57 PM »
Why are you guys getting so many dreams about her? I only remember one about her. :(

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #169 on: April 04, 2014, 10:50:56 PM »
I tend to remember my dreams more than most, and have more vivid dreams than most.  Also, a side effect of a medication that I take is weird dreams.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #170 on: April 07, 2014, 09:31:41 PM »
I had another dream involving Katy!  In the dream, my wife and I were on a Katy Perry charter cruise!  I do not know if Katy was actually on the cruise, since she was not in my actual dream.  In the dream, there was some strange system of interconnected rooms on either Deck 7 or 8 (I forget which one).  I've never seen rooms interconnected on a real cruise ship the way they were in the dream (though it is possible that such ships exist).  There was a Katy Perry party in one of those rooms, so I tried to go there.  Where there was a major junction connecting 4 rooms, 2 of the rooms did not have a door, but just plastic over a doorway.  Since that didn't block sound, the guy staying in one of those rooms was yelling at everyone, saying that the party was too noisy.  I then got to the room where the party was.  Everybody was discussing Wide Awake, and how much that song means to them.  Everyone had hidden interpretations of the song, far beyond the obvious interpretation of the song.  There was a guy with an oxygen tank talking about how much that song has helped him.  And then I woke up!

Any ideas about this dream?

Offline KatyKatt_Suraya

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #171 on: April 10, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »
I had recurring dreams that i met katy for about a week at the beginning of the year that i hardly remember, but in one of them i was at CDT and I was backstage pre show and Katy pushed me onstage to kick off the show by singing firework!! BEST DREAM EVERR!!! and in another one Katy came to my old school and was walking around the oval at lunchtime but i didn't really get to talk to her so my friend and i decided to jump the school fence and hide in the back of Katy's black van - bit creepy - but eventually katy got in her van to drive somewhere and my friend and i said hi and Katy took us to a grocery store, then i woke up. 

"Brighter than all of the Northern Lights"

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #172 on: May 05, 2014, 06:28:18 PM »
I had another dream involving Katy!  In the dream, for some strange reason, my father was in the car with me when I was driving home from work (both of my parents dislike Katy in real life).  I had the radio on, and "Dark Horse" came on.  The radio station that I normally listen to does not play the rap verse in "Dark Horse", but in the dream, it did.  My father disliked it so much he changed stations (no surprising, since, as I said, in real life, he doesn't like Katy).  I was surprised that he would change radio stations when I was driving.  He put on a random station, and "Roar" came on.  I don't he realized that "Roar" was sung by the same artist as "Dark Horse", and I didn't tell him.

Next, in the dream, for some strange reason, I was sleeping at my parents' house, in the bedroom where I grew up.  I was alone; my wife wasn't with me.  It was either a Saturday morning or a Sunday morning, but for some strange reason, my father came into the room to set my alarm clock as if I had to go to work, even though it was a weekend and I didn't have to get up early.  He set the alarm so that the radio would go on.  When the alarm went off, "Dark Horse" came on.  As I was trying to get up, my father came into the room again and changed the station, and again "Roar" came on.

I then woke up in real life, and realized that I was in my usual bed with my wife, and not at my parents' house.

Any idea about the dream?  As I said, my parents do not like Katy, but they haven't really heard much of her (mostly just a few subpar televised performances).  I'm not sure if they're even aware that "Dark Horse" or "Roar" exist.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2014, 08:10:45 PM »
i had a nightmare about pwt. it was horrible. i cant remember what exactly happened but i woke freaking out. like omg. so scary.
because legends never die.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Katy's Baby Blues
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2014, 08:20:49 PM »
I have been having really awesome dreams where I always end up meeting Katy in some strange place
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, California Dreams Tour
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, Prismatic World Tour
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, Prismatic World Tour

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #175 on: May 28, 2014, 09:46:14 AM »
Had another dream last night, but there wasn't much to it.  In the dream, "Teenag Dream" (the song) was playing in the background, and I was crying.  I'd say that dream almost certainly is about how that song has special meaning to me.

Your spot on!!! Your subconscious was in an emotional state and the best way to comfort that was Katy.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2014, 09:51:03 AM »
I had another dream involving Katy!  In the dream, my wife and I were on a Katy Perry charter cruise!  I do not know if Katy was actually on the cruise, since she was not in my actual dream.  In the dream, there was some strange system of interconnected rooms on either Deck 7 or 8 (I forget which one).  I've never seen rooms interconnected on a real cruise ship the way they were in the dream (though it is possible that such ships exist).  There was a Katy Perry party in one of those rooms, so I tried to go there.  Where there was a major junction connecting 4 rooms, 2 of the rooms did not have a door, but just plastic over a doorway.  Since that didn't block sound, the guy staying in one of those rooms was yelling at everyone, saying that the party was too noisy.  I then got to the room where the party was.  Everybody was discussing Wide Awake, and how much that song means to them.  Everyone had hidden interpretations of the song, far beyond the obvious interpretation of the song.  There was a guy with an oxygen tank talking about how much that song has helped him.  And then I woke up!

Firstly, you seem to connect with cruises a lot in your dreams, as such there I believe there is an underlying interpretation/link there.

Secondly, to me you seem to be very interested in different interpretations of Katy's songs (from other posts) so this was what your subconscious was doing.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #177 on: May 28, 2014, 09:54:30 AM »
I had recurring dreams that i met katy for about a week at the beginning of the year that i hardly remember, but in one of them i was at CDT and I was backstage pre show and Katy pushed me onstage to kick off the show by singing firework!! BEST DREAM EVERR!!! and in another one Katy came to my old school and was walking around the oval at lunchtime but i didn't really get to talk to her so my friend and i decided to jump the school fence and hide in the back of Katy's black van - bit creepy - but eventually katy got in her van to drive somewhere and my friend and i said hi and Katy took us to a grocery store, then i woke up.

Wishful Thinking!! :D Sound like amazing dreams. These were sparked by your subconscious due to your huge desire to meet and hang with Katy.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #178 on: May 28, 2014, 10:04:33 AM »

Firstly, you seem to connect with cruises a lot in your dreams, as such there I believe there is an underlying interpretation/link there.

Secondly, to me you seem to be very interested in different interpretations of Katy's songs (from other posts) so this was what your subconscious was doing.

What do you think is the underlying interpretation / link with my dreams and cruises?  It is because I like going on cruises, or is there some other symbolism or link that you know about?

Yes, you are right that I am very interested in different interpretations of Katy's songs.  Although Wide Awake seems like a sufficiently deep song in itself that it probably doesn't have any hidden interpretations.  I wish I could talk about them more on this board, to be honest.

Do you think anything else in the dream (the strangely interconnected rooms, the rooms with no doors, the guy complaining the party was too loud, or the guy with the oxygen tank) have any meaning?

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #179 on: May 28, 2014, 10:05:07 AM »
I had another dream involving Katy!  In the dream, for some strange reason, my father was in the car with me when I was driving home from work (both of my parents dislike Katy in real life).  I had the radio on, and "Dark Horse" came on.  The radio station that I normally listen to does not play the rap verse in "Dark Horse", but in the dream, it did.  My father disliked it so much he changed stations (no surprising, since, as I said, in real life, he doesn't like Katy).  I was surprised that he would change radio stations when I was driving.  He put on a random station, and "Roar" came on.  I don't he realized that "Roar" was sung by the same artist as "Dark Horse", and I didn't tell him.

Next, in the dream, for some strange reason, I was sleeping at my parents' house, in the bedroom where I grew up.  I was alone; my wife wasn't with me.  It was either a Saturday morning or a Sunday morning, but for some strange reason, my father came into the room to set my alarm clock as if I had to go to work, even though it was a weekend and I didn't have to get up early.  He set the alarm so that the radio would go on.  When the alarm went off, "Dark Horse" came on.  As I was trying to get up, my father came into the room again and changed the station, and again "Roar" came on.

I then woke up in real life, and realized that I was in my usual bed with my wife, and not at my parents' house.

Any idea about the dream?  As I said, my parents do not like Katy, but they haven't really heard much of her (mostly just a few subpar televised performances).  I'm not sure if they're even aware that "Dark Horse" or "Roar" exist.

This is interesting. Personally, I believe this dream was based around the fact that your parents don't like Katy. Your subconscious is aware of this fact and as such you selected two songs that are quite different. Dark Horse has been sung to a concept similar to the time in music (drop of bass) while Roar used a concept similar to an older time (approx. 1980s) therefore, your hoping that this difference is what will help change your parents mind.

Proud Katycat #52620