Author Topic: Dreams involving Katy Perry  (Read 5127 times)

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
Re: Dreams involving Katy Perry
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2014, 11:18:10 AM »
I had another dream last night involving Katy.  In the dream, there was a commercial on TV (not sure what it was for) that included a combination of "Who Am I Living For" and "Legendary Lovers".  Any ideas what it means?

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2014, 06:20:13 AM »
had a dream the other night where i was seeing one of Hudson's shows and katy was there,but she was outside the venue in the streets signing autographs for fans…and then i got to see Hudson's show with katy and some of her friends lol..im sure this dream came from me wishing i could go to coachella with david and katy :lol: seeing as he told me his band is performing at a coachella after party haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2014, 10:21:39 PM »
had a dream the other night where i was seeing one of Hudson's shows and katy was there,but she was outside the venue in the streets signing autographs for fans…and then i got to see Hudson's show with katy and some of her friends lol..im sure this dream came from me wishing i could go to coachella with david and katy :lol: seeing as he told me his band is performing at a coachella after party haha

OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life: Based on other posts, it sounds like you are really looking forward to that festival and hoping to see Katy there.  Not sure if it has a deeper meaning, but maybe Katycat4life1 can help there.

Katycat4life1: any answer to my recent questions?  I also plan to send you a private message about a dream that I had last night that does not involve Katy (so it's off topic for this board) but was interesting that maybe you can help with.  Thanks.   :)

« Reply #153 on: March 23, 2014, 11:45:48 PM »
mitsguy2001: :lol: haha yes im VERY excited for the festival!..and knowing katy is going makes it just a little more exciting even tho im not sure if she will there the same weekend i will lol i think my brain put it together bcuz ive been talking to friends about planning it a lot of it lately since its almost here..and then im on KPF a lot so i think it all just mixed together lol

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2014, 12:18:44 AM »
mitsguy2001: :lol: haha yes im VERY excited for the festival!..and knowing katy is going makes it just a little more exciting even tho im not sure if she will there the same weekend i will lol i think my brain put it together bcuz ive been talking to friends about planning it a lot of it lately since its almost here..and then im on KPF a lot so i think it all just mixed together lol

I really hope that you get to go to the festival, and that it is everything that you expected, and that you get to see Katy and David there.   :)

Since you mention your brain putting various things together: my dreams are like that too, and I assume everyone's is.  I asked KatyCat4Life1 (but haven't gotten a response yet) if it's true that ones last dream of the night is the one most likely to be remembered, and that dream tends to be a summary of earlier dreams.  She hasn't responded yet, but I assume that is why seemingly unrelated things are often combined in dreams.

« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2014, 12:32:25 AM »
oh im definitely going to coachella!..i had to buy my tickets in january(it sold out within minutes!)and i just got the package with my ticket(which is a wristband)in the mail a few weeks ago,so im for sure going! :) haha but the festival is 2 different weekends lol katy is going to the first weekend and im going to the second,ive heard in previous years shes gone to both weekends,but its not a sure thing for this year..and tour will start only a few weeks after so idk if she will go to both.david basically told me hes just going to weekend 1,but i have no idea about katy..but its the least of my worries,its going to be fantastic regardless!!..it would just be a cool little bonus to see them there ;)

i think ive heard from various people that your dreams are all the thoughts in your subconscious being put together..sometimes its hard to figure out why you dream about certain things,but other times its really easy to put together why certain things happen in your dreams lol..i'd assume the last dream is what you'd remember most when you wake up,but i really dont have a lot of knowledge about dreams so i really cant say,but it seems to make sense in that way lol

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2014, 12:54:45 AM »
oh im definitely going to coachella!..i had to buy my tickets in january(it sold out within minutes!)and i just got the package with my ticket(which is a wristband)in the mail a few weeks ago,so im for sure going! :) haha but the festival is 2 different weekends lol katy is going to the first weekend and im going to the second,ive heard in previous years shes gone to both weekends,but its not a sure thing for this year..and tour will start only a few weeks after so idk if she will go to both.david basically told me hes just going to weekend 1,but i have no idea about katy..but its the least of my worries,its going to be fantastic regardless!!..it would just be a cool little bonus to see them there ;)

Have fun!!  Sounds like you are excited!!

i think ive heard from various people that your dreams are all the thoughts in your subconscious being put together..sometimes its hard to figure out why you dream about certain things,but other times its really easy to put together why certain things happen in your dreams lol..i'd assume the last dream is what you'd remember most when you wake up,but i really dont have a lot of knowledge about dreams so i really cant say,but it seems to make sense in that way lol

That makes sense.

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #157 on: March 25, 2014, 10:37:06 PM »
Hey @OfficallyAKatyKat4life and @mitsguy2001,

Sorry I haven't got back to you about your dreams. I have just been preoccupied with personal matters that had happened out of the blue last week and as such last week and this week has been all over the place for me, my friends and my university.

However, time moves on :)

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #158 on: March 25, 2014, 10:42:20 PM »
I had another dream last night involving Katy.  In the dream, there was a commercial on TV (not sure what it was for) that included a combination of "Who Am I Living For" and "Legendary Lovers".  Any ideas what it means?

This dream hasn't got to much meaning behind it and to me sounds like it was a Reminiscence dream. Your subconscious was just playing back songs that where just in your mind, while your body was resting, it is what normally happens in real life when we instantly have a song stuck i our head and we don't know how it got there.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2014, 10:54:27 PM »

This actually is referred to as a Progressive dream. The main thing on your mind is Coachella, therefore when you go to sleep and your body is resting your subconscious has that thought highlighted as the main point. Therefore, you start to enter the dream world with that on your mind and your imagination creates the scene. You started with meeting Katy at Coachella and since there was more to the story before you woke up. Your subconscious wasn't finished and therefore continued the story, with you attending the after party. Katy was there one cause her bro is preforming but two cause in your dream world Katy is your friend.

Yes, these dreams are to do with your excitement for Coachella, just think you technically have already been to Coachella this year (even if it was i the dream world) now you just need to go in the real world. Either way they are both worlds and in your mind neither one is more real than the other :P

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #160 on: March 29, 2014, 08:29:12 PM »

Sorry I haven't got back to you about your dreams. I have just been preoccupied with personal matters that had happened out of the blue last week and as such last week and this week has been all over the place for me, my friends and my university.

I hope everything is ok.   :)

Offline mitsguy2001

• Head-Turning
  • Katycat
« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2014, 11:25:55 AM »
I had another dream involving Katy!!  In this dream, I was playing an educational computer game that I had many years ago on a very old computer when I was a kid, probably around 1992 or so.  It was a DOS program (for those of you old enough to remember), and I don't think it would even run on a current computer.  In this game, you had to choose a grade level (it ranged from elementary school to graduate school), and it had several subjects.  I do not remember if you had to choose a subject r not.

In the dream, I was playing the game, and I selected "Christianity" as a subject.  In the real game, there was no such subject.  It then started playing "By the Grace of God" as background music.  The real game did not play background music (maybe it had some beeps, but definitely no popular songs).  I was very confused (and to be honest, a little freaked out) since that song did not exist in 1992.  I was then wondering if maybe it somehow searched my iTunes library, but that still made no sense, since iTunes didn't exist in 1992, and it would have no way of knowing where to search, and even if it did search, it would have had no way of knowing that "By the Grace of God" was an appropriate song to play for that subject.  I then wondered if it maybe searched all Christian songs from my library, but (at least in real life) iTunes doesn't list "By the Grace of God" as a Christian song (although Wikipedia does, but Wikipedia didn't exist in 1992 either) it just lists it as pop.

Any idea about this dream?

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2014, 04:19:52 PM »
I had another dream involving Katy!!  In this dream, I was playing an educational computer game that I had many years ago on a very old computer when I was a kid, probably around 1992 or so.  It was a DOS program (for those of you old enough to remember), and I don't think it would even run on a current computer.  In this game, you had to choose a grade level (it ranged from elementary school to graduate school), and it had several subjects.  I do not remember if you had to choose a subject r not.

In the dream, I was playing the game, and I selected "Christianity" as a subject.  In the real game, there was no such subject.  It then started playing "By the Grace of God" as background music.  The real game did not play background music (maybe it had some beeps, but definitely no popular songs).  I was very confused (and to be honest, a little freaked out) since that song did not exist in 1992.  I was then wondering if maybe it somehow searched my iTunes library, but that still made no sense, since iTunes didn't exist in 1992, and it would have no way of knowing where to search, and even if it did search, it would have had no way of knowing that "By the Grace of God" was an appropriate song to play for that subject.  I then wondered if it maybe searched all Christian songs from my library, but (at least in real life) iTunes doesn't list "By the Grace of God" as a Christian song (although Wikipedia does, but Wikipedia didn't exist in 1992 either) it just lists it as pop.

You can still run a DOS program, although not the way as how you ran it before.

Offline katycat4life1

Re: Dreams involving Miley Cyrus
« Reply #163 on: April 01, 2014, 06:22:59 PM »

I hope everything is ok.   :)

Yes, it is :D thank you

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

Re: Dreams involving Miley Cyrus
« Reply #164 on: April 01, 2014, 06:39:33 PM »
I had another dream involving Miley!!  In this dream, I was playing an educational computer game that I had many years ago on a very old computer when I was a kid, probably around 1992 or so.  It was a DOS program (for those of you old enough to remember), and I don't think it would even run on a current computer.  In this game, you had to choose a grade level (it ranged from elementary school to graduate school), and it had several subjects.  I do not remember if you had to choose a subject r not.

lol. Ok so this a mixed combination dream otherwise referred to actually just a normal dream. There is no real meaning behind this dream and it was more of just your brain sorting through information. This dream was a mixture of your memory on an educational game and Katy Perry's song.

Proud Katycat #52620