Please login or register. April 15, 2014, 11:30:14 PM

Author Topic: Dreams involving Katy Perry  (Read 3482 times)

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
Re: Dreams involving Katy Perry
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2013, 01:37:31 PM »
One time I dream't that I went to a Katy concert with friends and we forgot our tickets. Katy saw how sad and upset we were and convinced security to let us in and she even took us to the front row standing with a free M&G back stage with other Katycats.

Like that would ever happen in real life.

Maybe I worry too much about forgetting to bring tickets?

Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2013, 05:18:17 PM »
I had 2 more dreams last night involving Katy, both, unfortunately, were bad dreams.

1. This was a really bad dream!  In this dream, I was in high school, and was at some really weird camp.  At this camp, we had to sleep in these really weird, long beds for 8 people.  The people on both sides of me were smoking pot (I do not use any drugs, and have enver even tried any).  I was afraid to sleep, since the people on either side of me were trying to get me to smoke pot.  They also had these really weird (nonexistant in real life) "pot pills", and I was afraid they were going to force me to swallow one if I fell asleap.

I found out that Katy was also at this camp, and she was staying in the room at the end of the hallway.  I went down to that room to see her, but while walking there, I heard that Katy had been arrested!  I was shocked, since I knew Katy would never do anything bad.  I tried going to Katy's room to find out what was going on.  But the police had her room blocked, and said I am not allowed in there since it is a crime scene.  The rumor was that Katy was being accused of murder!

I then returned to my room, and nobody else was there.  But somebody left a cell phone on a desk.  The phone kept ringing, and I kept answering it since nobody else was there.  The phone belonged to an acquaintence from when I was in high school (but don't remember who).

Eventually, my cell phone rang.  I answered it, and it was the police.  They told me that my acquaintence and another guy had been murdered, and that I was the prime suspect, since I kept answering his cell phone.  I tried to explain that I answered his cell phone since nobody else was around, and that I did not murder the guy, and was nowhere near him.  They said that even if I didn't murder him, they still need me as a witness.  I tried to explain that I can't be a witness since I did not see anything.  I then contacted a lawyer, and asked what can I do to convince the police that I did not in any way witness the murder.  They said I can't.  I then woke up.

Ok this to me doesnt sound like a bad dream, it sounds more like a NIGHTMARE. The unconscious instinct of the human mind is to “shy away” from looking at images/thoughts that create fear. However, when you are afraid of something you end up fueling its power because your fear indirectly gives attention to it. For example, you might fear ghosts (due to some fear based stories you heard in your childhood or after watching some horror movies that paint a completely misplaced picture of reality) and you are unwilling to face up to this fear, even though you are an adult now, because you are still clinging to your past responses – so this fear continues to stay within you because you don’t bring the light of awareness to these images/thought-patterns in your mind. When you are sleeping, your resistances are down, and the mind can now freely run its stored up contents – so it brings forth all the thoughts, that you fear, in a dramatic mix causing the production of graphic nightmares.

I believe this was what might have happened, your mind is obviously trying to get rid of thing stored in your brain - REALITY - you not being a drug user (FEAR - being forced to take drugs), REALITY - never killed someone (FEAR - being accused of killing someone), REALITY - Katy is a good person (FEAR - Katy turning towards the dark side). Just a thought.

2. This dream wasn't quite as bad.  In this dream, there was a singing competition between current popular singers.  Unfortunately, ever singer who I liked who was in the competition (the ones I remember were Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Amy Grant; all singers that I like) was having a really bad night, and sang badly.  Katy sang Thinking of You, and unfortunately sang it really badly, and she was very upset about her performance.  Most of the other singers that I liked completely forgot their lyrics.  Amy Grant sang one line and then forgot her lyrics.  She waited 5 minutes to try to remember them, and then gave up.  I was disapointed that nobody I liked was going to win.  I then woke up.

I think this is also a nightmare, but of lesser degree. I'm not sure if you have actually read recent comments lately of Katy's singing. But sadly some haven't been good ( :grr: hate them), anyway, I think the fact that you like these singer's voices (they hold a important part in your heart), with the mixture of possibly reading bad comments of Katy's voice (or the others) plus the fear that they will not be able to sing the same again is what probably caused this sympathetic nightmare.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2013, 05:21:01 PM »
Most of the dreams you guys have are funny.  :rofl:
I don't get that much dreams of her too often. Am I being a bad fan? Lol.  :lol:

The two dreams in the post of mitsguy were interesting. I want an interpretation of it so bad. I can't do it myself since I'm a bad dream interpreter.  :lol:

Thanks.  Which 2 dreams are you referring to?  I have posted many dreams in this thread, among many posts, so I'm not sure which ones you're referring to.

Katycat4life1: Do you have interpretations of these dreams?  Thanks.
The two bad dreams that were in one post. They were very interesting.
Katycat4life will interpret? :pop:

If you look back in the thread, you will see that she has interpreted many of my dreams, and others.   :)
I know. She has interpreted mine also. She is a great interpreter.
:pop:

8) Thank You :D I try my best

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2013, 05:27:24 PM »
One time I dream't that I went to a Katy concert with friends and we forgot our tickets. Katy saw how sad and upset we were and convinced security to let us in and she even took us to the front row standing with a free M&G back stage with other Katycats.

Like that would ever happen in real life.

Maybe I worry too much about forgetting to bring tickets?

Actually, I don't believe that is what the message of the dream was. I think this dream was created from reassurance, that Katy in a way always has your back. When your down (lost tickets) Katy is there to help you get back up (providing you with the freebies), whether it is through her music, concert or even meeting her (reference to concert). This was supposed to be a good dream, otherwise if it were about the fear of forgetting your tickets it would have been a nightmare.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2013, 01:40:00 AM »
Do you have an interpretation of the dreams I posted in replies # 88, 95, and 96?  Thanks.

I had 2 more dreams last night involving Katy, both, unfortunately, were bad dreams.

1. This was a really bad dream!  In this dream, I was in high school, and was at some really weird camp.  At this camp, we had to sleep in these really weird, long beds for 8 people.  The people on both sides of me were smoking pot (I do not use any drugs, and have enver even tried any).  I was afraid to sleep, since the people on either side of me were trying to get me to smoke pot.  They also had these really weird (nonexistant in real life) "pot pills", and I was afraid they were going to force me to swallow one if I fell asleap.

I found out that Katy was also at this camp, and she was staying in the room at the end of the hallway.  I went down to that room to see her, but while walking there, I heard that Katy had been arrested!  I was shocked, since I knew Katy would never do anything bad.  I tried going to Katy's room to find out what was going on.  But the police had her room blocked, and said I am not allowed in there since it is a crime scene.  The rumor was that Katy was being accused of murder!

I then returned to my room, and nobody else was there.  But somebody left a cell phone on a desk.  The phone kept ringing, and I kept answering it since nobody else was there.  The phone belonged to an acquaintence from when I was in high school (but don't remember who).

Eventually, my cell phone rang.  I answered it, and it was the police.  They told me that my acquaintence and another guy had been murdered, and that I was the prime suspect, since I kept answering his cell phone.  I tried to explain that I answered his cell phone since nobody else was around, and that I did not murder the guy, and was nowhere near him.  They said that even if I didn't murder him, they still need me as a witness.  I tried to explain that I can't be a witness since I did not see anything.  I then contacted a lawyer, and asked what can I do to convince the police that I did not in any way witness the murder.  They said I can't.  I then woke up.

Ok this to me doesnt sound like a bad dream, it sounds more like a NIGHTMARE. The unconscious instinct of the human mind is to “shy away” from looking at images/thoughts that create fear. However, when you are afraid of something you end up fueling its power because your fear indirectly gives attention to it. For example, you might fear ghosts (due to some fear based stories you heard in your childhood or after watching some horror movies that paint a completely misplaced picture of reality) and you are unwilling to face up to this fear, even though you are an adult now, because you are still clinging to your past responses – so this fear continues to stay within you because you don’t bring the light of awareness to these images/thought-patterns in your mind. When you are sleeping, your resistances are down, and the mind can now freely run its stored up contents – so it brings forth all the thoughts, that you fear, in a dramatic mix causing the production of graphic nightmares.

I believe this was what might have happened, your mind is obviously trying to get rid of thing stored in your brain - REALITY - you not being a drug user (FEAR - being forced to take drugs), REALITY - never killed someone (FEAR - being accused of killing someone), REALITY - Katy is a good person (FEAR - Katy turning towards the dark side). Just a thought.

That all makes sense!  I have often been falsely accused of things in my life, which could have a part of the dream.  Also, remember, my brother and my parents all believe that Katy uses drugs, which I do not believe is true, so that could also have something to do with the dream.  What do you think?

2. This dream wasn't quite as bad.  In this dream, there was a singing competition between current popular singers.  Unfortunately, ever singer who I liked who was in the competition (the ones I remember were Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Amy Grant; all singers that I like) was having a really bad night, and sang badly.  Katy sang Thinking of You, and unfortunately sang it really badly, and she was very upset about her performance.  Most of the other singers that I liked completely forgot their lyrics.  Amy Grant sang one line and then forgot her lyrics.  She waited 5 minutes to try to remember them, and then gave up.  I was disapointed that nobody I liked was going to win.  I then woke up.

I think this is also a nightmare, but of lesser degree. I'm not sure if you have actually read recent comments lately of Katy's singing. But sadly some haven't been good ( :grr: hate them), anyway, I think the fact that you like these singer's voices (they hold a important part in your heart), with the mixture of possibly reading bad comments of Katy's voice (or the others) plus the fear that they will not be able to sing the same again is what probably caused this sympathetic nightmare.
[/quote]

That makes sense too.  It is so frustrating to me how Katy often seems to have a hard time with live televised performances, when for many people, that is the only time they ever hear her sing.  And they just assume that Katy has a lousy voice, and nothing I say will convince them otherwise.  Maybe she sang Thinking of You, since that is a very seriously underrated song.

Again, do you have interpretations of my dreams from Replies 88, 95, and 96?  Thanks.  :)

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Lost Control
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2013, 05:29:24 AM »
Do you have an interpretation of the dreams I posted in replies # 88, 95, and 96?  Thanks.
More interpretations! Better bring more popcorn.
:pop:

Offline strawburrie

• Wannabe
  • I'm with katy every step of the way ♥
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2014, 11:43:43 AM »
I had a dream that katy was just walking around our neighborhood, all I can remember is that I went out to meet her. Hahaha  :hehe:

Offline ikatycat_

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2014, 06:54:06 PM »
I had a dream once she got her nose pierced then she came to my house randomly lol and i went to give her a hug and she started yelling at me bc her nose hurt? lol so random but thought it was a funny dream xx

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2014, 03:09:31 AM »
Last week I was playing the Sims a lot and ended up having a dream about Katy and the Sims.

I was playing the Sims and somehow it was an online multiplayer game, too. I ended up being friends with another Sim who seemed like a huge Katy Cat and we started obsessing over Katy Perry. I told her how upset I was that there were no meet and greets and she started apologizing. I was really confused as to why a random Katy Cat would apologize on Katy's behalf but then she told me that she was Katy! She then gave me her number and told me to text her since she was getting off of the Sims. So not only had I been chatting to her on the game but I had her number! I texted her then she called me and offered to give me and my best friend meet and greets and VIP passes for her concert in New Orleans! It was a dream come true  :hellaholla: until I woke up and realized it was only a dream. Still, I was in a good mood that whole day after waking up!

Katy Cat
#26,004

Online flapfkp

• Wesley Willis
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2014, 08:44:57 PM »
It's awesome how just a pointless dream can make the mood for the rest of the day better!

Panthers + Katy = Perfection
Seeing her for first time 07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
@flapfkp

Offline kittleskittle

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2014, 08:01:30 AM »
It's awesome how just a pointless dream can make the mood for the rest of the day better!

I know right?

Today I had a dream in which Katy was there and I woke up feeling like today is gonna be a wonderful day  :firework:

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2014, 09:29:10 AM »
Weirdest. dream. ever.

Wow, I don't really know how to explain this one. In brief, It seemed like I was sharing an apartment with John and there were people over. Not to mention that have of our apartment was a big shower and then through the bedroom was an empty concert venue  :o Anyway as there are friends over I ask where Katy is and she whispered to me because apparently she was incognito and didn't want to be recognized at which point we hugged and then I began planning how I was gonna steal her away from him and then the dream ended. Incredibly odd dream lol. The Katy hug felt so real, it was such a vivid dream.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #117 on: February 09, 2014, 05:27:46 AM »
I havent had a Katy dream in aaaaaaaaaaaaaages!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline emakatycat

• Dressing Up
  • ∆ΓΞ Y☼U ΓΞ∆DY F☼Γ ∆BDUC┼|☼N?
« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2014, 10:49:48 AM »
my latest one was that she hired me to be her personal beauty therapist, told me to ditch my job and come on the road with her. i wish   :twitch:
01|04|11 & 26|1O|11 & 10|06|2012 & 03|07|12

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #119 on: February 09, 2014, 10:58:05 AM »
my latest one was that she hired me to be her personal beauty therapist, told me to ditch my job and come on the road with her. i wish   :twitch:

If that happens, take me with ya!  :pinkbow:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally