Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 04:28:33 PM

Author Topic: Dreams involving Katy Perry  (Read 3552 times)

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
Re: Dreams involving Katy Perry
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2013, 03:52:04 PM »
I had a dream a couple of weeks ago that I was walking home from school in the pouring down rain and a car stopped next to me. Katy was driving and she asked me if I wanted a lift home. I accepted, and got into the passenger seat. I wasn't even in my country but it was my school. Katy drove me to my house and told me that she had to say good bye because this was the last time I would ever see/meet her. When I asked her why she just said that she had places to go and her music career was over, and omg it was so sad! I woke up and literally googled her name to make sure it was just a dream  :hehe:

Sounds to me like you are worried about missing Katy if she takes time off from her career to raise family, as she has said she wants to do.  Getting to meet her in person and having her drive you home maybe symbolizes how Prim has several very personal songs (as well as Wide Awake, from Teenage Dream the Complete Confection), that make you feel very close with her, and you fear losing that connection if she takes an extended break from recording.  Also, since she gave you a ride home when it was pouring rain: has her music in any way helped you through difficult times?

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2013, 04:58:06 PM »
Katy always randomly pops up in my dreams! I dreamt Tamra was my girlfriend the other night and her and Katy came round for dinner... I also dreamt that katy gave me a baby as a present...  :rofl:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline Untitled No. 1

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2013, 04:12:33 PM »
By the way, I had another dream involving Katy.  It took place sometime in the future, and Katy appered in a TV series where she solved mysteries.  In the series, she had curly blonde (her natural color in real life) hair, and she lived in a house on the beach.  In the opening sequence of the series, it showed Katy smoking a cigarette on a balcony of her house overlooking the beach, and she jumped from a balcony, over a fence onto the beach, and ran toward the water.  In later seasons, the opening was edited to remove the smoking.  In the dream, I posted about that series on this board, and everyone denied that she smoked a cigarette, even though she obviously did.

I'm sure that my debates on this forum about the existance and extent of Katy's smoking habit had something to do with the dream.  But I have also heard that in dreams, smoking represents hiding your true personality.  That could have to do with the conversation that my wife and I had with my parents and my brother yesterday on Thanksgiving about Katy.  My wife and I are the only people in my family that like Katy.  My brother and parents do not beleive that the Teenage Dream era was a true phase of Katy's life, and that she sold out to become famous, and now that she is famous went back to being who she was.  My wife and I, however, beleieve that Katy was genuine, and that she really has matured since her Teenage Dream days (I think Wide Awake made that obvious).  Also, my brother claims that Katy is an alcoholic and a drug addict.  I do not beleive that either of those are true (and I have never heard either of those about her), but don't have anyway to prove it to my brother.  So I see the dream being about this.  Especially since the TV series in the dream was about mysteries (and much of Katy's life is a mystery that only she will ever know), and she reverted back to her natural color hair.

"Enigma popstar is fun"

The blonde Katy is the media image as glittering on the television screen, observed by the world. You have perceived that her vices have been concealed in order to present Katy as all-ages family entertainment, which may not necessarily reflect reality. This is evidence of cracks in the monolithic edifice of the Pop Idol; how much is real, and how much is a cynical, marketed corporate construct? We see only what she allows us to see.

Her real hair color is actually brown--so the blonde is actually not any more real: http://perezhilton.com/perezitos/2013-10-26-katy-perry-tweets-throwback-picture-sailor-moon-outfit/

According to Jungian thought, one is drawn to women which represent the feminine principle of the internal psyche: http://www2.cnr.edu/home/bmcmanus/anima.html

The "Wide Awake" video presents a concise Jungian individuation theme with Anima (Young Katy), Animus (Prince Charming) and Shadow (Freddy and the Minotaurs) characters. This is the Mystery of Self and not-Self manifested visibly within her work and invisibly within the psyche.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2013, 06:48:58 AM »
Katy always makes an appearance in my dreams somehow :')
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2013, 09:54:50 PM »
I had 2 more dreams last night involving Katy, both, unfortunately, were bad dreams.

1. This was a really bad dream!  In this dream, I was in high school, and was at some really weird camp.  At this camp, we had to sleep in these really weird, long beds for 8 people.  The people on both sides of me were smoking pot (I do not use any drugs, and have enver even tried any).  I was afraid to sleep, since the people on either side of me were trying to get me to smoke pot.  They also had these really weird (nonexistant in real life) "pot pills", and I was afraid they were going to force me to swallow one if I fell asleap.

I found out that Katy was also at this camp, and she was staying in the room at the end of the hallway.  I went down to that room to see her, but while walking there, I heard that Katy had been arrested!  I was shocked, since I knew Katy would never do anything bad.  I tried going to Katy's room to find out what was going on.  But the police had her room blocked, and said I am not allowed in there since it is a crime scene.  The rumor was that Katy was being accused of murder!

I then returned to my room, and nobody else was there.  But somebody left a cell phone on a desk.  The phone kept ringing, and I kept answering it since nobody else was there.  The phone belonged to an acquaintence from when I was in high school (but don't remember who).

Eventually, my cell phone rang.  I answered it, and it was the police.  They told me that my acquaintence and another guy had been murdered, and that I was the prime suspect, since I kept answering his cell phone.  I tried to explain that I answered his cell phone since nobody else was around, and that I did not murder the guy, and was nowhere near him.  They said that even if I didn't murder him, they still need me as a witness.  I tried to explain that I can't be a witness since I did not see anything.  I then contacted a lawyer, and asked what can I do to convince the police that I did not in any way witness the murder.  They said I can't.  I then woke up.

2. This dream wasn't quite as bad.  In this dream, there was a singing competition between current popular singers.  Unfortunately, ever singer who I liked who was in the competition (the ones I remember were Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Amy Grant; all singers that I like) was having a really bad night, and sang badly.  Katy sang Thinking of You, and unfortunately sang it really badly, and she was very upset about her performance.  Most of the other singers that I liked completely forgot their lyrics.  Amy Grant sang one line and then forgot her lyrics.  She waited 5 minutes to try to remember them, and then gave up.  I was disapointed that nobody I liked was going to win.  I then woke up.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2013, 12:14:10 PM »
I had another dream last night that (sort of) involved Katy.  In this dream, my brother and his girlfriend were visiting.  When they were leaving, I drove them to the train station and dropped them off.  After they left, I turned on the radio to the station that I typically listen to, which, for the time being in real life, is playing Christmas music 24 hours a day.  However, when I turned on the radio in the dream, "Spiritual" came on, although it was near the end of the song!  I was surprised, first of all, since it's not a Christmas song, and secondly, because it hasn't been released as a single and is a bonus track, so it is unlikely to get radio airplay.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2013, 04:12:13 PM »
And last night I had yet another dream involving Katy!  In this dream, as a teaser, she released the dates of her North American tour, but not the cities where she'll be performing on each date.  Since that wouldn't be too meaningful, I didn't look at it too closely.  But I did check to see if she was performing on her birthday (Oct. 25) and to see if she was performing on July 4.  She was performing on Oct. 25, but not on July 4 (though she was performing July 3 and 5).  It also said that one of her performances will be in Detroit (which seems random, since I live nowhere near Detroit).

Offline TheOnlyWayIsPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • On the road less traveled
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2013, 04:15:25 AM »
She's either my teacher  :lol: or I've met her and the camera takes the picture but there's no picture :( so fun Katy dreams then haha
Patiently waiting for 27/5/14

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2013, 12:08:37 PM »
I had a dream last night i was with KCs and we went to a Katy Perry boarding school, and we got on a train and ended up in france cuz we fell asleep hahahaha
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2013, 04:11:23 PM »
I dreamt that I was backstage with Katy at an award ceremony but she was trying to get rid of me. She was telling me to go sit down , so I did waiting for her but she never showed. I heard a bang and ended up catching her running off like she was about to save the world  :thumbzup:

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Lost Control
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2013, 12:00:58 PM »
Most of the dreams you guys have are funny.  :rofl:
I don't get that much dreams of her too often. Am I being a bad fan? Lol.  :lol:

The two dreams in the post of mitsguy were interesting. I want an interpretation of it so bad. I can't do it myself since I'm a bad dream interpreter.  :lol:

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2013, 12:10:53 PM »
I don't get that much dreams of her too often. Am I being a bad fan? Lol.  :lol:

The two dreams in the post of mitsguy were interesting. I want an interpretation of it so bad. I can't do it myself since I'm a bad dream interpreter.  :lol:

Thanks.  Which 2 dreams are you referring to?  I have posted many dreams in this thread, among many posts, so I'm not sure which ones you're referring to.

Katycat4life1: Do you have interpretations of these dreams?  Thanks.

• Lost Control
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2013, 12:36:45 PM »

Thanks.  Which 2 dreams are you referring to?  I have posted many dreams in this thread, among many posts, so I'm not sure which ones you're referring to.

The two bad dreams that were in one post. They were very interesting.
Katycat4life will interpret? :pop:

Offline mitsguy2001

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2013, 12:52:24 PM »

If you look back in the thread, you will see that she has interpreted many of my dreams, and others.   :)

• Lost Control
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2013, 01:00:35 PM »

If you look back in the thread, you will see that she has interpreted many of my dreams, and others.   :)
I know. She has interpreted mine also. She is a great interpreter.
:pop: