Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 12:47:55 PM

Author Topic: NRJ Music Awards @ Palais des Festivals - Cannes, FR - Dec 14th 2013  (Read 2466 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: NRJ Music Awards @ Palais des Festivals - Cannes, FR - Dec 14th 2013
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2013, 04:42:52 PM »
I hate Daily Mail, it should be regarded as the world's worst newspaper. I do feel bad for Katy none of it was her fault
I've just had a look around DailyStool, doing a search for the keyword 'Katy Perry', and from what I see I can't come to the conclusion that they're normally not hostile towards her, quite the contrary. But the level of intelligence provided by the paper is so low that one may as well not bother commenting either on the articles or the comments as sub comments.
If DailyStool represented the population of the UK in any way I would be ashamed to live there, as well as glad I never applied for a passport. Gladly, I trust that most people, like in any other place of the world, have reached a mental age beyond five years of age though. 

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2013, 05:16:28 PM »
some people just live for the hate... kill them with love, they won't know what's coming at them ;)

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #77 on: December 22, 2013, 03:15:53 PM »
some people just live for the hate... kill them with love, they won't know what's coming at them ;)

Nicely said  :pinkbow:

Proud Katycat #52620