Please login or register. April 20, 2014, 11:33:19 PM

Author Topic: NRJ Music Awards @ Palais des Festivals - Cannes, FR - Dec 14th 2013  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
Any chance in English? Or a link? Tried to look it up,didn't get anywhere.

sorry, i was a bit in a hurry when i replied yesterday. French are very "French" and rarely translate their website (i say it's stupid). i haven't checked, but i would be surprised if this one has an English version...

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
You can win 2 tickets for the NRJ Music Awards here with Capitol / Universal France :

http://umgi-t.neolane.net/nl/jsp/m.jsp?c=2VMwxWtLUbekSpP%2B8HC4csBUSfIMKhEm

No transport, no hotel. Only the tickets !

Offline TheMouse

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.

sorry, i was a bit in a hurry when i replied yesterday. French are very "French" and rarely translate their website (i say it's stupid). i haven't checked, but i would be surprised if this one has an English version...
Yes, my dialogue in Avignon: Excusez moi est que Vous parlez Anglais? - No, je suis Francais, LOL
Haha, but before the voting starts, it would be good if we were told here how to vote, the rules and stuff, how many times we can vote, I've been on that site and for a start can't read how it works.

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready

Yes, my dialogue in Avignon: Excusez moi est que Vous parlez Anglais? - No, je suis Francais, LOL
Haha, but before the voting starts, it would be good if we were told here how to vote, the rules and stuff, how many times we can vote, I've been on that site and for a start can't read how it works.

You can vote once a day, everyday until the ceremony (i think until then). But before, you have to create an account and receive a code that you have to enter everyday in order to vote. It's been open for a while.

Offline TheMouse

You can vote once a day, everyday until the ceremony (i think until then). But before, you have to create an account and receive a code that you have to enter everyday in order to vote. It's been open for a while.
I've just found I had a choice and could sign in with the Facebook account instead which made it much easier. And Katy has been nominated in two categories - hope I haven't missed one? I like this system a lot better, one vote per day, you can just vote and still have a life, LOL

Offline TheMouse

Has the voting finished? - The site doesn't give the option anymore. . When will we know about the results?

Offline iPotable

• Cherry Chapstick
Has the voting finished? - The site doesn't give the option anymore. . When will we know about the results?

This evening probably...
Don't know if she'll perform

Offline CottonCandy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Information overload, situation lost control.
She'll perform twice!

Offline iPotable

• Cherry Chapstick
She is here

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
Judging from what I see in my timeline they really messed up Katy's performance. They stopped her midway through Roar and she had to start again. They had sound issues too.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline iPotable

• Cherry Chapstick
Judging from what I see in my timeline they really messed up Katy's performance. They stopped her midway through Roar and she had to start again. They had sound issues too.

Yes, they broke Katy performance. This is what you get when you're in France (I know that, I'm French). But, she won the international female artist of the year award.

Offline iPotable

• Cherry Chapstick
She also won the song of the year award. :)

Offline iPotable

• Cherry Chapstick

Offline iPotable

• Cherry Chapstick
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:23:35 PM by iPotable »