Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 20370 times)

Offline katypfan1999

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #525 on: August 06, 2014, 01:43:36 AM »
That looks amazing!! So cute. (Awesome drawing by the way!) Are you making it or buying the different bits?
lol thanks. well my friend owns her own business so I commissioned a Roar hoodie from her a while back and got it in May but then decided it would be too hot in the venue for a hoodie.. so she offered to cut the sleeves off and restitch it and at the same time as that I asked her to make me matching leg warmers and a tail lol so I got that all like a week ago.

so like this is a terrible picture of me in the hoodie before she cut the sleeves

and here is the leg warmer lol

That's amazing!! Hey, you think you can make me a Batman costume for a film I'm making?  :lol: Just JOKING...

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #526 on: August 06, 2014, 11:50:09 AM »
I'm wearing a Thin Mint costume to the Chicago shows  :rofl: :rofl:
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #527 on: August 06, 2014, 12:49:11 PM »
That looks amazing!! So cute. (Awesome drawing by the way!) Are you making it or buying the different bits?
lol thanks. well my friend owns her own business so I commissioned a Roar hoodie from her a while back and got it in May but then decided it would be too hot in the venue for a hoodie.. so she offered to cut the sleeves off and restitch it and at the same time as that I asked her to make me matching leg warmers and a tail lol so I got that all like a week ago.

so like this is a terrible picture of me in the hoodie before she cut the sleeves

Cool look!! :thumbzup:

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #528 on: August 07, 2014, 12:25:06 AM »

cute! and love your phone cover  ;)
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline oceanekatycat

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • Sometimes When I Miss you I Put Those Records On
« Reply #529 on: August 09, 2014, 06:31:06 AM »
For my european date I finally decided to create a costume, the same than katy during the performance of firework .... for the moment I am working on the pants and I already found it so hard ....
At least if the result sucks I will wear an holographic skirt and shirt

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #530 on: August 09, 2014, 12:23:24 PM »
For my european date I finally decided to create a costume, the same than katy during the performance of firework .... for the moment I am working on the pants and I already found it so hard ....
That sounds cool. Always have a plan B, and holographic shirt and skirt sound great  :thumbzup: Good luck.

Offline Lady Kenobi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No regrets, just love
« Reply #531 on: August 10, 2014, 12:48:51 AM »
I can't decide. Originally I wanted a Dark Horse costume, because I had many things related to (I do bellydance so I have accesories). But then I bought a flower crown and thought... maybe a Roar theme o the acoustic one in PWT. And now I saw the TIHWD video and love the watermelon/pizza costume and can't decide anymore.

BTW.... OMG I really loved this ones!! Good job :dreamboat:

So, back from the Philippines and I can show you now my finish costume. Hope you like it!

yay you did such a great job!!!! it turned out so well!

My show is only in 210 days but I'm so impatient I already started doing my outfit !   :rofl:
It's not quite finished but I really wanted to show you the Katy's "Yin Yang Dress" inspired outfit I made.

Actually wanted a Yin Yang skirt for a long time   :xx:

Here was my complete outfit for Birmingham! I had a Holographic bag from New Look, UNIF Gamma Ray Moto, UNIF Plur Top, GFD Store Holographic Skirt and some cheap holographic shoes from eBay!

Offline Jessica-Spirit

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • German Katy Perry Impersonator
« Reply #532 on: August 11, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »

If you need inspiration, I made this costume allready.

For question you can send me also a PM.

Offline KatysGrillz

• Wannabe
  • Love and Light
« Reply #533 on: August 12, 2014, 12:19:52 PM »
It's REALLY pretty. Congrats !  :xx:
It's such a good outfit; representing the PRISM era so well !  :flowerpower:

FINALLY, after weeks of blisters from hot gluing, sewing pricks, and pure effort, my dress is done! I spent about $40 at the dollar store for all of the flowers and butterflys, haha. I tried to base my outfit off of Katy's acoustic set, and just the prismatic theme in general of letting the light in, and might happiness. Hope you guys like it!

Next Stop:
The Prismatic World Tour - Barcelona  16/02/2015
The Prismatic World Tour - Montpellier 17/02/2015
The Prismatic World Tour - Lyon 20/02/2015
The Prismatic World Tour - Zurich 01/03/2015

Offline oceanekatycat

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • Sometimes When I Miss you I Put Those Records On
« Reply #534 on: August 12, 2014, 12:23:15 PM »

omg!! thank you so much, I saw your costume when I started mine and I was like o.O omg ... I will never be able to do the same thing .. you have a lot of talent

Offline Kikyo_Cat

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • [ ♥ Katy Cat ♥ ]
« Reply #535 on: August 12, 2014, 12:46:29 PM »
PWT was so perfect..

Add Me On Skype! : KikyoCat

Offline Jessica-Spirit

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • German Katy Perry Impersonator
« Reply #536 on: August 12, 2014, 07:35:08 PM »

omg!! thank you so much, I saw your costume when I started mine and I was like o.O omg ... I will never be able to do the same thing .. you have a lot of talent

No worries, I think you make a good one also!

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #537 on: August 15, 2014, 12:53:16 AM »

No worries, I think you make a good one also!
:wowza: you have a gift! and I just have to say that I find it amusing that you look more like Katy than Katy does in your avi/sig!  :lol:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline LuvChelseaRose

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • KatyCat By The Grace of God
« Reply #538 on: August 15, 2014, 01:33:43 AM »
I'm going to PWT in Denver on 9/30 and I can not decide if I should go in normal clothes or come up with a Katy inspired outfit.  I am going by myself and will be in the RS so most important is comfy shoes.

What do you guys think?

Any idears?

Transparency is the new mystery. -- AM
9/30/14 - PWT Denver
twitter: @luvchelsearose

Offline RallyRex

• Little Voyeur
  • Katy liked my pizza shirt at PWT Ohio. :)
« Reply #539 on: August 16, 2014, 09:41:31 AM »
I'm going to PWT in Denver on 9/30 and I can not decide if I should go in normal clothes or come up with a Katy inspired outfit.  I am going by myself and will be in the RS so most important is comfy shoes.

What do you guys think?

Any idears?

Definitely wear something that will make you stand out!  There's a very high chance she will notice you, being that close, and if she does it'll be worth it.
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/11/14 |