Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 22364 times)

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #510 on: July 29, 2014, 06:23:13 AM »
I bought a prismatic skirt the other day :)

gurrrl show us!

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline candykappers

• Wannabe
  • i AM enough
« Reply #513 on: August 01, 2014, 08:27:00 AM »
I made a costume inspired by the "acoustic" part...a bra with sunflowers on the breasts (katy-style, my friend calls it haha) and a skirt kind of like the one she wore in the roar video. i'm also making a headpiece/flower crown thing.

i'll post pictures maybe tonight when i have the whole ensemble on! i'm so excited to wear it, i wanted to feel like part of "katy's garden". it took a lot of work but it's totally worth it i think!  :flowerpower:  :pinkbow:
#thisishowwedo

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #514 on: August 01, 2014, 11:49:36 AM »
i'll be wearing this...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PIZZA-ALL-OVER-PRINT-T-SHIRT-MAN-PEPPORONI-FULL-FOOD-UNISEX-SUMMER-SWAG-MEN-GIRL-/331256164661?pt=Men_s_Clothing&var=&hash=item4d2067f135
I want to wear a pizza shirt now. I really want to be creative though... Maybe I can make a pizza onesie that I can see through the hood with, or just unzip it or whatever. Simple and relatively easy to make with my materials.

Offline candykappers

• Wannabe
  • i AM enough
« Reply #515 on: August 01, 2014, 04:59:01 PM »
here's the costume pictures!!!! I think it looks great, I can't WAIT to wear it! i'm crossing my fingers that if I yell to katy before the acoustic set, she'll "water" me and take my letter!!  :flowerpower:

me and my mom made a bra, the skirt, and did a purse and the headpiece. I also made another headpiece for a friend of mine who's going with me  :pinkbow:

(I hope it worked, I haven't put images in a forum that much...sorry if it didn't!)
#thisishowwedo

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #516 on: August 01, 2014, 09:42:02 PM »

That's fantastic, one of the best I've ever seen, and I've actually been to the show six times! Damn well done!!  :flowerpower:

And I wanted to say... I got an email from the UNICEF online shop today, the T shirts are back. I wanted to wear a UNICEF T shirt for the PWT, but couldn't get one, but now I can order one and wear it when I catch up with the show next year!  :frolickingghost:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:51:33 PM by TheMouse »

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #517 on: August 02, 2014, 08:28:25 AM »

That's fantastic, one of the best I've ever seen, and I've actually been to the show six times! Damn well done!!  :flowerpower:

And I wanted to say... I got an email from the UNICEF online shop today, the T shirts are back. I wanted to wear a UNICEF T shirt for the PWT, but couldn't get one, but now I can order one and wear it when I catch up with the show next year!  :frolickingghost:
That's so cool! It is a mix of Roar and the flowery part of the PWT. I love it!
Prism: let the light in

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #518 on: August 02, 2014, 12:58:54 PM »
FINALLY, after weeks of blisters from hot gluing, sewing pricks, and pure effort, my dress is done! I spent about $40 at the dollar store for all of the flowers and butterflys, haha. I tried to base my outfit off of Katy's acoustic set, and just the prismatic theme in general of letting the light in, and might happiness. Hope you guys like it!
Prism: let the light in

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #519 on: August 02, 2014, 03:05:35 PM »
FINALLY, after weeks of blisters from hot gluing, sewing pricks, and pure effort, my dress is done! I spent about $40 at the dollar store for all of the flowers and butterflys, haha. I tried to base my outfit off of Katy's acoustic set, and just the prismatic theme in general of letting the light in, and might happiness. Hope you guys like it!

gorgeous!

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #520 on: August 03, 2014, 01:56:48 AM »

Offline Kikyo_Cat

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • [ ♥ Katy Cat ♥ ]
« Reply #521 on: August 04, 2014, 09:59:09 PM »
My outfit should look something like this but I'm heavier than cartoon me so probably not as good LOL

Add Me On Skype! : KikyoCat

Offline katypfan1999

• **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #522 on: August 04, 2014, 11:09:51 PM »
My outfit should look something like this but I'm heavier than cartoon me so probably not as good LOL

Schwing! Your cartoon you's a babe!

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #523 on: August 05, 2014, 09:27:45 PM »

That looks amazing!! So cute. (Awesome drawing by the way!) Are you making it or buying the different bits?
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline Kikyo_Cat

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • [ ♥ Katy Cat ♥ ]
« Reply #524 on: August 05, 2014, 10:22:37 PM »
That looks amazing!! So cute. (Awesome drawing by the way!) Are you making it or buying the different bits?
lol thanks. well my friend owns her own business so I commissioned a Roar hoodie from her a while back and got it in May but then decided it would be too hot in the venue for a hoodie.. so she offered to cut the sleeves off and restitch it and at the same time as that I asked her to make me matching leg warmers and a tail lol so I got that all like a week ago.

so like this is a terrible picture of me in the hoodie before she cut the sleeves

and here is the leg warmer lol

Add Me On Skype! : KikyoCat