Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 18108 times)

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #465 on: July 19, 2014, 08:10:12 AM »
Ive got such an awesome outfit planned for my next show - but I have to lose weight first!

Bloody hell. Really?! I need to get a crack on  :lol:

Its only cuz I stumbled across it by accident online :lol:

I stumbled across a very awesome dark horse-esque top at some little markets! Very excited, sometimes the best things are a surprise!

What does it look like!? :)

It was really cheap - its a bit tight but as long as I make sure I adjust it, its fine :)

Super cute! I think I want to do a dark horse style costume as well, just because I love the Cleopatra style wigs.  :lol:

Dooo it! Any ideas on what clothes you'll wear? I'm lucky that my hair is like that anyway - thinking I might braid the front then get some headpiece to wear too. Very tempted to dye the bottom of my hair purple again too!

I really have no idea yet! I do love the purple costume from the tour though.

But in saying that, TIHWD might have some cool outfits to re-create  :lol:

Ohhh hell yes! So excited! :frolickingghost:

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline oliviaeden

• Wants a Taste Test
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #466 on: July 19, 2014, 04:08:14 PM »
So I just found out that I will be meeting The Queen herself at the September 20th show in LA! I am so excited but so worried now because this means my outfit HAS to be on point, lol. I'm really into fashion and dressing up on a daily basis but I'm kinda stumped on my concert outfit! Back in January, I bought a holographic skirt from Urban Outfitters when I bought the tickets. I've been looking for a top and shoes and accessories to go with it since! All the holographic tops I find are either way too expensive or not very cute. I've kinda ditched the hologram top idea now because I can't find any but I did find a couple cute ones from a website called O-mighty:

(Sorry I still don't know how to insert pictures here!)

#1: the nails emoji top: http://o-mighty.com/images/Products/Screen%20Shot%202014-07-12%20at%2012.48.36%20AM.jpg

#2: the o-mighty website is down right now but it is the same white halter style as the above image but it says "hologram baby girl" in holographic letters across the front. I bet you could find it on google images if you wanted to see it!

I also found one cute hologram one: http://www.dollskill.com/unif-plur-crop.html
but the problem w/ this one is my holographic skirt isn't the same brand and material as this top and it's a different print of holo (it's the lip service one that katy wore with the jacket) so the two different holograms might clash.. Idk ..
I was also thinking about buying the hologram moto jacket katy wore, but it's kinda expensive!

maybe I'm overthinking all of this but I'd love all your opinions!!  :pinkbow:
♡ katycat since the beginning ♡

meeting katy 9•20•14

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #467 on: July 19, 2014, 09:17:50 PM »
So I just found out that I will be meeting The Queen herself at the September 20th show in LA! I am so excited but so worried now because this means my outfit HAS to be on point, lol. I'm really into fashion and dressing up on a daily basis but I'm kinda stumped on my concert outfit! Back in January, I bought a holographic skirt from Urban Outfitters when I bought the tickets. I've been looking for a top and shoes and accessories to go with it since! All the holographic tops I find are either way too expensive or not very cute. I've kinda ditched the hologram top idea now because I can't find any but I did find a couple cute ones from a website called O-mighty:

#1: the nails emoji top: http://o-mighty.com/images/Products/Screen%20Shot%202014-07-12%20at%2012.48.36%20AM.jpg

#2: the o-mighty website is down right now but it is the same white halter style as the above image but it says "hologram baby girl" in holographic letters across the front. I bet you could find it on google images if you wanted to see it!

I also found one cute hologram one: http://www.dollskill.com/unif-plur-crop.html
but the problem w/ this one is my holographic skirt isn't the same brand and material as this top and it's a different print of holo (it's the lip service one that katy wore with the jacket) so the two different holograms might clash.. Idk ..
I was also thinking about buying the hologram moto jacket katy wore, but it's kinda expensive!

oh my god, that first top is so perfect. she always uses that emoji I feel like. I bet she would love it!

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #468 on: July 19, 2014, 11:10:21 PM »
So don't think I can manage to get the custom shirts like I planned. Still gonna wear KISS makeup to the first show though ;) Prob gonna wear a Roosterteeth shirt instead, or maybe a Pretty Reckless or KISS shirt as I'll be seeing both artists prior to katy.

Kinda debating on teaching myself how to apply KISS makeup so I can wear it again to the second show since I'll be RS. First show I'm floor a row 5 seat one. Only problem that might arise is I have EE and if I recall they check ID, and not sure if they'd need to or would be able to ID me under the KISS makeup.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #469 on: July 20, 2014, 06:03:30 AM »

oh my god, that first top is so perfect. she always uses that emoji I feel like. I bet she would love it!

This ^^ Go for it! :pinkbow:

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #470 on: July 20, 2014, 06:15:52 AM »

Ahhh the emoji thing is such a good idea! :)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline sophiethekatycat

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • katy's smile is my strength.
« Reply #471 on: July 20, 2014, 07:43:41 AM »
haha, that's like me! i'm wearing a holo skirt except with a white tee crop covered in katy's lyrics + sequins, glitter ect! you are so lucky to meet our momma cat! have fun!  :kittypurry:
sophiethekatycat ♡

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #472 on: July 20, 2014, 08:12:36 AM »

How did you win the contest to meet Katy!? Well done!
I like the first top, are you gonna wear that with the holographic skirt??
Either way, I bet you'll look great!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline oliviaeden

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #473 on: July 20, 2014, 09:54:48 AM »

Thank you!! I'll probably end up buying that once the website goes back up! Also, I know people bring Katy presents when they meet her so I was thinking I should buy the emoji shirt for her, too. I'm not sure if she's wear it but I know she'd like it so that might be a good idea..not sure yet! But for me, I'm definitely going to get it!  :pinkbow:

meeting katy 9•20•14

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #474 on: July 20, 2014, 09:56:20 AM »

Thank you!! I'll probably end up buying that once the website goes back up! Also, I know people bring Katy presents when they meet her so I was thinking I should buy the emoji shirt for her, too. I'm not sure if she's wear it but I know she'd like it so that might be a good idea..not sure yet! But for me, I'm definitely going to get it!  :pinkbow:

I think getting her a top is a great idea! Post a photo of your outfit when you've got it sorted? :)

Offline oliviaeden

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #475 on: July 20, 2014, 10:05:36 AM »
haha, that's like me! i'm wearing a holo skirt except with a white tee crop covered in katy's lyrics + sequins, glitter ect!

That is such a cute idea and it sounds like it will be adorable all put together! Be sure to show us pictures after your show date! & aw thank you, I hope you have an amazing time at your show as well!!  :pinkbow:

I won the Claire's contest, hahahah  :pinkbow: & yeah I was going to wear that with the holo skirt.. But now I just need shoes, hair, makeup, and accessory ideas!! Ugh, life of a girl, right?  :lol:

meeting katy 9•20•14

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #476 on: July 20, 2014, 10:07:10 AM »
haha, that's like me! i'm wearing a holo skirt except with a white tee crop covered in katy's lyrics + sequins, glitter ect!

That is such a cute idea and it sounds like it will be adorable all put together! Be sure to show us pictures after your show date! & aw thank you, I hope you have an amazing time at your show as well!!  :pinkbow:

I won the Claire's contest, hahahah  :pinkbow: & yeah I was going to wear that with the holo skirt.. But now I just need shoes, hair, makeup, and accessory ideas!! Ugh, life of a girl, right?  :lol:

Yes, so difficult!  :hehe:
I'd just wear comfy shoes if you're going to be standing the whole concert, might get a bit uncomfy!

Offline Chromokitten

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katy's music inspires me like no other music does.
« Reply #477 on: July 20, 2014, 04:03:08 PM »
My friend and I are going in complete costume! :)

My friend is going as Katy Perry when she first crashed from the plane in the Roar music video and then I'm going as the after effect as the queen of the jungle.
She has brown combat boots, a brown belt, a leopard scarf, an extremely similar looking top, and a skirt of the same coloring. In the next day or so here we're actually going to use some charcoal to blacken it and rip it, as well as the shirt.
Then I have a grass skirt, a leopard crop top, some skin-color close-toed flats, and twine to wrap around my arms/legs.

We're so excited and we wished that Katy's sister still handed out backstage passes/meet-and-greet passes to those who dressed up, but we're still excited even if we don't get to show Katy our costumes! :D

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #478 on: July 20, 2014, 04:28:10 PM »
Loving the outfits KatyCats!  :dreamboat: so cute  :xx:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline Meandmystar

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #479 on: July 20, 2014, 04:59:24 PM »
I have NO clue what to wear, and I'm running out of time! The show is in 14 days! My wonderful mother is creating a "Birthday" themed costume for my 3.5 year old daughter, who has been counting down to her first concert since she found out about it 4 months ago. Her top displays a large cupcake decal, and the rest of the shirt is covered with balloons, confetti, and "Happy Birthday" above the cupcake. Her skirt will be a big, puffy tutu intertwined with a sheer fabric covered in different colored balloons. She will also be sporting polka-dot leg warmers that match the colors of the balloons in her skirt, and a wonderful donut headpiece we made out of a pink/sprinkled, stuffed donut she won at the beach! lol This costume is going to be so cute. I can't wait to share this experience with my daughter. She may be young, but she's very bright and she's a HUGE Katy fan. Now I just need to figure out what the heck I'm going to wear! I definitely want to dress up.