Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 15769 times)

Offline RallyRex

• Wesley Willis
  • Katy liked my pizza shirt at PWT Ohio. :)
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #450 on: July 16, 2014, 07:55:16 AM »
Beautiful shirt! Is that available only in amazon?

I believe so, I really like it too!   :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 09:42:42 AM by RallyRex »
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #451 on: July 16, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »
Now I can't decide what I want to wear. Honestly. I have the worst wardrobe. any ideas anyone?
I have the same problem, I am so bad with outfits but don't want to just go in my regular clothes cause that's lame. Ideas would be much appreciated   :hithere:

Offline katypfan1999

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • **LET THE LIGHT IN!**
« Reply #452 on: July 16, 2014, 10:15:47 PM »
Now I can't decide what I want to wear. Honestly. I have the worst wardrobe. any ideas anyone?
I have the same problem, I am so bad with outfits but don't want to just go in my regular clothes cause that's lame. Ideas would be much appreciated   :hithere:
wear tight prismatic jeans that are sorta reflective and rainbowish with a Roar styled top. Ya know, a tiger, a lion, whatever... a jungle. That's all I can think of honestly, I'm a guy, don't know too much about female fashion haha

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #453 on: July 17, 2014, 06:17:57 AM »

Try and copy one of katys outfits?!
The one she wore to Dollywood is quite cheap, the top is from topshops and the skort is from unif, and she wore converse :) the only thing that would be out of most peoples price range is the chanel suspenders!!

When I go to the LA shows, i'm gonna wear a red velvet dress and the roar jacket, for example :)
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #454 on: July 18, 2014, 01:33:59 AM »
wear tight prismatic jeans that are sorta reflective and rainbowish with a Roar styled top. Ya know, a tiger, a lion, whatever... a jungle. That's all I can think of honestly, I'm a guy, don't know too much about female fashion haha
I've was seriously thinking about wearing  holographic clothing but I don't know where to find it :(

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #455 on: July 18, 2014, 01:37:31 AM »

Try and copy one of katys outfits?!
The one she wore to Dollywood is quite cheap, the top is from topshops and the skort is from unif, and she wore converse :) the only thing that would be out of most peoples price range is the chanel suspenders!!

When I go to the LA shows, i'm gonna wear a red velvet dress and the roar jacket, for example :)
It's funny you suggest that because I was looking at katysfunkyfashion.tumblr.com and I wanted to do that outfit  :hehe: it's probably the most affordable one out of all her outfits because a majority of her outfits cost more than my entire life tbh. I just wish I was crafty and could just make myself one! Thank for your suggestion, definitely considering it :pinkbow: :firework:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 01:39:40 AM by ravenkatycat »

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #456 on: July 18, 2014, 01:38:23 AM »
Sorry, quoted twice accidentally

Offline kittennymph

• Wannabe
« Reply #457 on: July 18, 2014, 02:28:00 AM »
Welllll.. I wore this and a big pink flower in my hair.   :kittypurry: 

I had to glue all of those flowers on and everything, got it all done in the course of two days. That hot glue huuurttttt, wish I got to work on it earlier because I was really rushed. Turned out the way I wanted it thank god. That's what I get for procrastinating for months. I like how it came out though.

Sunflower titties, yay!!
♥_________ Proud KatyCat________♥
♥Louder, louder♥
♥than a lion♥
♥'cause I am a♥
♥CHAMPION♥
♥& you're gonna♥
♥hear me♥
♥ROAR♥

♥____Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson______♥

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #458 on: July 18, 2014, 07:52:11 PM »
Ive got such an awesome outfit planned for my next show - but I have to lose weight first!

Bloody hell. Really?! I need to get a crack on  :lol:

Its only cuz I stumbled across it by accident online :lol:

I stumbled across a very awesome dark horse-esque top at some little markets! Very excited, sometimes the best things are a surprise!

What does it look like!? :)

It was really cheap - its a bit tight but as long as I make sure I adjust it, its fine :)

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #459 on: July 18, 2014, 09:50:32 PM »
Ive got such an awesome outfit planned for my next show - but I have to lose weight first!

I stumbled across a very awesome dark horse-esque top at some little markets! Very excited, sometimes the best things are a surprise!

It was really cheap - its a bit tight but as long as I make sure I adjust it, its fine :)

oh thats awesome. haha. I have the holographic jacket, but im going to wear that in europe considering it will probably be cold out. and i dont want to wear it here. I need to adjust my weight first.  :hehe: so i dunno. maybe ill stumble across soemhting. I dont wear things that are tight. I am very self concious about my body which is probs why im throwing the dressing up idea out the window.
because legends never die.

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Reading Hemingway
  • All of your charms have worked on me
« Reply #460 on: July 19, 2014, 03:34:19 AM »

I had to glue all of those flowers on and everything, got it all done in the course of two days. That hot glue huuurttttt, wish I got to work on it earlier because I was really rushed. Turned out the way I wanted it thank god. That's what I get for procrastinating for months. I like how it came out though.

Sunflower titties, yay!!
That's so cute! Did you take a photo of yourself wearing it?

Wow that's perfect Dark Horse!! Good find  :thumbzup:
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #461 on: July 19, 2014, 03:43:48 AM »

Sunflower titties, yay!!
That's so cute! Did you take a photo of yourself wearing it?

Wow that's perfect Dark Horse!! Good find  :thumbzup:

Thank you!! It was such pure luck finding it - I was with a friend and we both saw it at the same time and in unison said "oh my gosh that is so perfect for the concert - very dark horse!" - I think I had to get it! I couldnt find it online anywhere too!

Sydney CDT 14.5.11

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
« Reply #462 on: July 19, 2014, 03:49:38 AM »

Super cute! I think I want to do a dark horse style costume as well, just because I love the Cleopatra style wigs.  :lol:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline KatyCatTorzee

« Reply #463 on: July 19, 2014, 05:08:11 AM »

Super cute! I think I want to do a dark horse style costume as well, just because I love the Cleopatra style wigs.  :lol:

Dooo it! Any ideas on what clothes you'll wear? I'm lucky that my hair is like that anyway - thinking I might braid the front then get some headpiece to wear too. Very tempted to dye the bottom of my hair purple again too!

Sydney CDT 14.5.11

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
« Reply #464 on: July 19, 2014, 06:12:38 AM »

Dooo it! Any ideas on what clothes you'll wear? I'm lucky that my hair is like that anyway - thinking I might braid the front then get some headpiece to wear too. Very tempted to dye the bottom of my hair purple again too!

I really have no idea yet! I do love the purple costume from the tour though.

But in saying that, TIHWD might have some cool outfits to re-create  :lol:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14