Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 26993 times)

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #435 on: July 14, 2014, 07:25:12 PM »
wowww ive spent so much money on my outfits alone! guess that's what happens when ya try to be fancy two days in a row  ;)

this is my light up flower crown that just came in the mail today!  :pinkbow:

That's so cool! Where did you get it?! And what are you wearing with it?

I bought it off of etsy.com which is where I also got the tank top that im wearing, it's a painting of half of katy's face and then the other half is a tiger. and those shoes that are up there are mine too ^^ and just black shorts.

that's for my second concert, for the first night I have very prismatic shorts, which there is a pic of in here I think one or two pages back  :) :)

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
« Reply #436 on: July 14, 2014, 07:29:15 PM »
wowww ive spent so much money on my outfits alone! guess that's what happens when ya try to be fancy two days in a row  ;)

I bought it off of etsy.com which is where I also got the tank top that im wearing, it's a painting of half of katy's face and then the other half is a tiger. and those shoes that are up there are mine too ^^ and just black shorts.

that's for my second concert, for the first night I have very prismatic shorts, which there is a pic of in here I think one or two pages back  :) :)

I've seen the top and the shoes, I'll have a look for the shorts soon!
Your outfits sound awesome! Mine weren't impressive at all haha!!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #437 on: July 14, 2014, 07:35:14 PM »

haha thank you! yeah, im going with my sister and shes 15, its like her first big show. and we are traveling six hours to get there, so we figured why not go big. haha

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #438 on: July 14, 2014, 07:44:59 PM »

haha thank you! yeah, im going with my sister and shes 15, its like her first big show. and we are traveling six hours to get there, so we figured why not go big. haha

That's trur! Make the most of it, as I said, in sure it'll look great! I hope you and your sister have fun!

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #439 on: July 14, 2014, 08:46:45 PM »

The crown looks beautiful! You're fit for a queen just by wearing it!! :thumbzup:

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #440 on: July 14, 2014, 08:50:00 PM »

The crown looks beautiful! You're fit for a queen just by wearing it!! :thumbzup:

thank you, thank you!  :flowerpower:

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Know it all
« Reply #441 on: July 15, 2014, 02:16:39 AM »
Ive got such an awesome outfit planned for my next show - but I have to lose weight first!

Bloody hell. Really?! I need to get a crack on  :lol:

Its only cuz I stumbled across it by accident online :lol:

I stumbled across a very awesome dark horse-esque top at some little markets! Very excited, sometimes the best things are a surprise!

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline katrieberkatycat

« Reply #442 on: July 15, 2014, 11:25:45 AM »
Ive got such an awesome outfit planned for my next show - but I have to lose weight first!

Bloody hell. Really?! I need to get a crack on  :lol:

Its only cuz I stumbled across it by accident online :lol:

I stumbled across a very awesome dark horse-esque top at some little markets! Very excited, sometimes the best things are a surprise!

What does it look like!? :)

Offline ravenkatycat

• Purry-licious!
« Reply #443 on: July 15, 2014, 07:39:43 PM »
I have no idea what I should wear ??? Where do you guys get your holographic clothing?

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #444 on: July 15, 2014, 08:09:22 PM »

Aaaah it's adorable! You have such a cute face! haha, that may sounds creepy. I'm going with the flower theme too! I paid $40 at the dollar store for fake flowers and butterflys  :o
Prism: let the light in

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
« Reply #445 on: July 15, 2014, 09:09:57 PM »
I ended up going with the "Stars Align" shirt she sells.  Mine just came today from Amazon.  One thing about it I thought was really funny was the "© Kitty Purry Inc" really small at the bottom right.  :lol:  I knew that was the official name of her company, but it still caught me off guard. 

Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

• Ripest Apple
« Reply #446 on: July 15, 2014, 09:12:51 PM »

Aaaah it's adorable! You have such a cute face! haha, that may sounds creepy. I'm going with the flower theme too! I paid $40 at the dollar store for fake flowers and butterflys  :o

aw thank you  :) yeah, don't even worry, this crown was about 25 but I also had to buy one for my sister, PLUS the actual outfits. i probably spent as much on the outfits as i did on the tickets  ;) but 40 at the DOLLAR store. ahahah i bet your outfit is (or is going to be) amazing!

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #447 on: July 16, 2014, 02:15:18 AM »

aw thank you  :) yeah, don't even worry, this crown was about 25 but I also had to buy one for my sister, PLUS the actual outfits. i probably spent as much on the outfits as i did on the tickets  ;) but 40 at the DOLLAR store. ahahah i bet your outfit is (or is going to be) amazing!

Awhh, you look amazing!

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline AilenBones

• Futuristic Lover
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.
« Reply #448 on: July 16, 2014, 02:17:01 AM »
I ended up going with the "Stars Align" shirt she sells.  Mine just came today from Amazon.  One thing about it I thought was really funny was the "© Kitty Purry Inc" really small at the bottom right.  :lol:  I knew that was the official name of her company, but it still caught me off guard. 

Beautiful shirt! Is that available only in amazon?

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #449 on: July 16, 2014, 04:20:54 AM »
Now I can't decide what I want to wear. Honestly. I have the worst wardrobe. any ideas anyone?
because legends never die.