Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 26359 times)

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #360 on: June 03, 2014, 09:24:01 PM »
I'd say the second material, because of the triangles :) And why not green and pink? You could make it similar to her outfit in Last Friday Night!

I don't think I've seen that one. Lol. Maybe. I'm not watching a lot of the videos. Lol. Which one is it?
The music video of Last Friday Night. The outfit at the end of it.
Has Katy wanted to meet anybody in fancy dress, I heard she wanted to meet two girls in birmingham who were dressed up as tacos :)
That's not what happened - they went around to the back of the arena and happened to be there when she arrived, so she took photos with them.
Well... Katy did actually say she wanted to meet them. Katy noticed them the night prior at the show... and saw them waiting by the arena the next day as Katy+team arrived... and had them come over to where they were. :)

Offline BrennahBooPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care
« Reply #361 on: June 04, 2014, 07:17:55 PM »
I noticed not a lot of Katycats are going big with their outfits this time. I wanted to go as a butterfly queen with a flower tutu, kind of going off her acoustic outfit. I just dont want it to be too much.

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Know it all
« Reply #362 on: June 05, 2014, 05:06:07 AM »
I wasn't probably going to go with a katy themed outfit but now I'm doing KatyCatCam I think I might have to! Not sure what though.. hmmm. I was thinking cleopatra/dark horse style but part of me wants to do something more prism themed.

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #363 on: June 05, 2014, 12:25:22 PM »
I might go covered in balloons for my birthday  :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #364 on: June 05, 2014, 05:44:41 PM »

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • The prismatic way of life :-)
« Reply #365 on: June 05, 2014, 06:54:46 PM »

That will surely turn heads!! :hehe:

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #366 on: June 05, 2014, 07:18:37 PM »
I noticed not a lot of Katycats are going big with their outfits this time. I wanted to go as a butterfly queen with a flower tutu, kind of going off her acoustic outfit. I just dont want it to be too much.

I think that sounds beautiful, and would be absolutely perfect!  :flowerpower:

Offline Jessica-Spirit

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • German Katy Perry Impersonator
« Reply #367 on: June 06, 2014, 02:12:31 AM »
I really want to wear this. Nearly one year time to made.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2014, 03:48:37 AM »

That will surely turn heads!! :hehe:

Hahahah just like Katy does ;)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #369 on: June 19, 2014, 11:20:12 PM »
I'm looking forwards to seeing new costumes for the US dates!! I need to start organising an outfit for PWT even though it's all the way in december because last tour I ran out of time to make anything... I'm not sure whether to be an angel egg or make (a shitty version of) Katy's outfit she wore during BTGOG including the hair -->
and i'm not sure whether to make matching costumes as the friend i'm taking.. any one got any ideas? :)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #370 on: June 20, 2014, 04:04:49 AM »
I'm looking forwards to seeing new costumes for the US dates!! I need to start organising an outfit for PWT even though it's all the way in december because last tour I ran out of time to make anything... I'm not sure whether to be an angel egg or make (a shitty version of) Katy's outfit she wore during BTGOG including the hair -->
and i'm not sure whether to make matching costumes as the friend i'm taking.. any one got any ideas? :)

i'd totally do the butterfly thing. haha.
because legends never die.

Offline bruno_perry

• Wannabe
  • KatyCat since 2010! Katy Cat and Little Monster <3
« Reply #371 on: June 20, 2014, 04:30:25 AM »
I been thinking about this since she announced Prism, and after I saw the tour merch today on her website I decided to wear:
The tie dye prism shirt(I'll make it into a croptop), a jeans overall(with the prism patch that comes in the zinepack version), knee high tie dye socks(same colors as the shirt I'll try) and white chucks with the prism backpack and some Claire's jewelry and the cat ears! Hopefully it'll look cute  :katycat1:

"I never knew I could see something so clearly looking through my third eye"
PWT-9-22-2014
Still waiting to meet my queen

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #372 on: June 20, 2014, 08:42:43 AM »

i'd totally do the butterfly thing. haha.
I'm sort of trying to recreate this dress with some flowers. I already have a multicolored wig.
Prism: let the light in

Offline stpetekatycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Flowers in her hair, she don't care.
« Reply #373 on: June 20, 2014, 09:22:17 AM »
I went to Party City yesterday to get things for my look, which is general rainbowy- prismatic- I don't know what even. I'm doing an overall blue and purple hair spray, and I got small fake hair extensions which I'm going to line up to make an actual rainbow. I also bought glitter. Like, a lot of glitter. On top of that I got some glow sticks and some base white body paint so I can paint an actual prism design on my face/chest area. It's going to be a beautiful mess! Only problem is I spent so much time thinking of how to cover my head space, I don't know what's gonna be covering my torso.  :frolickingghost:

I love Katy Perry and I raise ducks. :')

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #374 on: June 20, 2014, 08:58:51 PM »
I went to Party City yesterday to get things for my look, which is general rainbowy- prismatic- I don't know what even. I'm doing an overall blue and purple hair spray, and I got small fake hair extensions which I'm going to line up to make an actual rainbow. I also bought glitter. Like, a lot of glitter. On top of that I got some glow sticks and some base white body paint so I can paint an actual prism design on my face/chest area. It's going to be a beautiful mess! Only problem is I spent so much time thinking of how to cover my head space, I don't know what's gonna be covering my torso.  :frolickingghost:

love the rainbow hair extensions idea!