Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 20387 times)

Offline ItsMeGabriella

• Reading Hemingway
  • Let's just laugh.
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #345 on: May 28, 2014, 12:28:24 AM »
I think for one date I'm going to go all prismatic with everything either silver or neon because of the cali gurls theme and then the next date I'm going to really go all out and do something inspired from one of katy's recent music videos. Now I just have to pick what music video to pick from :/
7/24- smurfs premiere
6/17- Uniondale CDT
6/25- uncasville CDT
11/16- MSG CDT
6/25- jimmy kimmel
6/26- kp3d premiere
8/12- Prism truck z100
8/28- VMAs, 1st performance of roar
12/17- Good Morning America
12/17- John Mayer concert, 1st performance of WYL

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #346 on: May 30, 2014, 02:41:22 AM »
I need some advice on what to use... I'm thinking of making a bag and a skirt to go with this jacket....

the materials options are: (and they're all spandex by the way. lol. i cant find anything not spandex but ill just put it over some regular material maybe. lol.)

Then im also gonna do a neon outfit... but what colour neon should i go? green or pink? lol.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 02:44:21 AM by kittykatyjess »
because legends never die.

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #347 on: May 30, 2014, 04:13:59 AM »
I'd say the second material, because of the triangles :) And why not green and pink? You could make it similar to her outfit in Last Friday Night!

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #348 on: May 30, 2014, 04:20:31 AM »
I didn't go in fancy dress in the end  :rofl:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #349 on: May 30, 2014, 05:12:54 AM »
I'd say the second material, because of the triangles :) And why not green and pink? You could make it similar to her outfit in Last Friday Night!

I don't think I've seen that one. Lol. Maybe. I'm not watching a lot of the videos. Lol. Which one is it?

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #350 on: May 30, 2014, 12:38:31 PM »

I don't think I've seen that one. Lol. Maybe. I'm not watching a lot of the videos. Lol. Which one is it?

I like the last one. It's a diff texture and really stunning. I think it would flow well for the skirt and bag.. man, if I only I could do that sprt of thing, haha!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

Offline katycatkelly

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Hello katycats!
« Reply #351 on: May 30, 2014, 12:50:17 PM »
i wore my prism top and then brought another two from merch, the bag and hoodie and wore it all hahahah

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #352 on: May 31, 2014, 01:18:49 AM »

I like the last one. It's a diff texture and really stunning. I think it would flow well for the skirt and bag.. man, if I only I could do that sprt of thing, haha!! GOOD FOR YOU!!

Tbh I can't but I'm going to give it a try. And my best friend does fashion. She's like my own designer haha :P

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #353 on: May 31, 2014, 03:39:36 AM »

I do too, and it sort of reminds me of the opening costume's material Katy wears on tour.
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline Chloe_Katycat

• Out to Lunch
  • Let the Light In
« Reply #354 on: May 31, 2014, 04:03:06 AM »

I do too, and it sort of reminds me of the opening costume's material Katy wears on tour.

Yeah, I also really like the first one too. Think of what it will look like in the Neon Section.
CDT 31/10/11 MEN Arena, Manchester
PWT 18/5/14 SSE Hydro, Glasgow
PWT 20/5/14 Phones4u Arena, Manchester
PWT 23/5/14 Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
GIFSoup

Offline WalkingOnAir

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #355 on: May 31, 2014, 04:29:45 AM »
Has Katy wanted to meet anybody in fancy dress, I heard she wanted to meet two girls in birmingham who were dressed up as tacos :)

Three Amazing Eras...One Incredible Woman!

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #356 on: June 02, 2014, 12:50:56 PM »
I'm hoping and praying my brother will wear a shirt that his g/f bought him. I want one myself! LOL! It is so Katy Perry-ish. It's not girly either, but def fits with 2 of her songs (My 2 most favorites. That's why I want one.)

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #357 on: June 02, 2014, 05:39:27 PM »

The music video of Last Friday Night. The outfit at the end of it.
Has Katy wanted to meet anybody in fancy dress, I heard she wanted to meet two girls in birmingham who were dressed up as tacos :)
That's not what happened - they went around to the back of the arena and happened to be there when she arrived, so she took photos with them.

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline micaelakc

• Wannabe
  • Katycat since 2010. She's my inspiration ♥
« Reply #358 on: June 02, 2014, 09:57:34 PM »
I was waiting until the tour begins to get ideas, I live in Argentina and she didn't announce the dates yet...Now that I've seen pics I'm thinking maybe the pink cat woman suit, is really cute :katycat2:

Offline Jessica-Spirit

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • German Katy Perry Impersonator
« Reply #359 on: June 03, 2014, 05:14:55 PM »
I think i made one of her costumes from the prismatic tour. My last one was for a gaypride last weekend ... you hear me roar?