Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 27042 times)

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2014, 04:56:25 PM »
I bought the holographic jacket she wore. the lip service one... like i have the same brand. im wearing that in reflection section.  :thumbzup:

I bought the holographic skirt that she wore! I'm not sure if I should buy the jacket to go with it or if it might be too hot in the RS. I'm assuming the material is the same as the skirt, but is it like really hot when you wear it? Or is it breathable? I can't find anything cute besides the jacket to wear on top! Also, what are you doing about shoes? All the holo shoes I like are so expensive ughhh

♡ katycat since the beginning ♡
♥ met katy 9•20•14 at los angeles pwt ♥
♡ just started a katycat twitter: @katyslegend ♡
♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2014, 10:31:20 AM »
Hadn't even though about it until I saw this thread...
I'm going to buy some white jeans and dye them rainbow. And hopefully get a shiny/metallic etc. top. And if that fails, I guess I'll just wear my tiger onesie...I wonder if she will be doing the people with the best costumes coming onstage again?

EDIT:
Just realised Not Like The Movies is the perfect nail varnish. Shiny and colour-changey...I wonder if that's just a coincidence...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 10:35:07 AM by Kitty-Katy »

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline KatycatKeata

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #212 on: April 24, 2014, 10:50:29 AM »
I haven't got anything holographic to wear clothes wise but I've got a pair of holographic false nails I'm going to wear. I think I'm wearing a crop top with a cats face printed on it, either a black skater skirt or a skater skirt what's got cats faces printed over it, black tights and sparkly glitter flat forms. I'll probably change my mind. But I really need a holographic item of clothing
15th October 2011- California Dreams Tour, London's O2 arena. Met Katy and she said she loved my red hair and my name and she hugged me! 30th May 2014- PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
Twitter: @t3enage_d1rtbag
Instagram: @t3enage_d1rtbag (Personal)
Instagram: @katyscaliforniagurl (Fan Account)

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #213 on: April 24, 2014, 11:01:44 AM »
I haven't got anything holographic to wear clothes wise but I've got a pair of holographic false nails I'm going to wear. I think I'm wearing a crop top with a cats face printed on it, either a black skater skirt or a skater skirt what's got cats faces printed over it, black tights and sparkly glitter flat forms. I'll probably change my mind. But I really need a holographic item of clothing
Forever 21 have lots of shiny/metallic leggings.

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline KatycatKeata

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #214 on: April 24, 2014, 11:14:01 AM »
Forever 21 have lots of shiny/metallic leggings.

Thank you! There's a forever 21 at Westfields so I'll probably get something from there on the day!
15th October 2011- California Dreams Tour, London's O2 arena. Met Katy and she said she loved my red hair and my name and she hugged me! 30th May 2014- PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
Twitter: @t3enage_d1rtbag
Instagram: @t3enage_d1rtbag (Personal)
Instagram: @katyscaliforniagurl (Fan Account)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #215 on: April 24, 2014, 06:47:27 PM »
Now that I've seen the Birthday music video, I kind of want to go dressed as one of the characters haha
Prism: let the light in

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #216 on: April 24, 2014, 10:00:26 PM »
Now that I've seen the Birthday music video, I kind of want to go dressed as one of the characters haha

Goldie:P

Proud Katycat #52620
I
Achievements:
30/06/12 - Part of Me 3D Movie Premiere
03/07/12 - Katy answered my question on MSN interview
29/10/13 - Met and spent time with Katy plus #selfie
21/11/14 - #Usie (Group Selfie) with Katy (VIP RS)
24/11/14 - Katy looked & pointed at me during PWT (GA)
25/11/14 - Katy grabbed my hands & my letter & let me sing in mic (RS)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #217 on: April 24, 2014, 10:59:13 PM »

LMAO i knew this would give us ideas for tour outfits as soon as i saw the sneak peak!idk which one i'd do if i decide to do it though haha

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2014, 08:45:09 AM »

Goldie:P

Haha that would be hilarious! I don't know how I would make fake boobs though.... :rofl:
Prism: let the light in

Offline katyperryinsider

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2014, 10:44:28 AM »
I have the perfect item for sale if you are looking for something that couldnt be more katy perry!!

Hey to all Katy fans! I just thought Id let you know i am selling this super rare varsity jacket on ebay, a must have for anyone that loves katy perry as it is a super unique product that was made only for her and her dancers by adidas. check it out!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281321061515&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

any questions, message me! :pinkbow:

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2014, 06:33:48 PM »
I have the perfect item for sale if you are looking for something that couldnt be more katy perry!!

Hey to all Katy fans! I just thought Id let you know i am selling this super rare varsity jacket on ebay, a must have for anyone that loves katy perry as it is a super unique product that was made only for her and her dancers by adidas. check it out!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281321061515&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

any questions, message me! :pinkbow:

Very cool! It says you don't offer international shipping though. Bummer!

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #221 on: April 28, 2014, 04:51:17 AM »
I'm not very original.... I'll be a tiger!  :katycat2:
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline oliviaeden

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #222 on: April 28, 2014, 01:29:19 PM »
Does anyone have any ideas on what to wear with a holographic skirt? I'm having trouble with the top & shoes.. I want some sort of cropped top & holographic sneakers but they are $80 & that's a little much for a pair of shoes I'll probably only wear once  :-\

♡ katycat since the beginning ♡
♥ met katy 9•20•14 at los angeles pwt ♥
♡ just started a katycat twitter: @katyslegend ♡
♥ "of course, honey." ♥

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2014, 03:47:21 PM »
I've decided I'll try and go as Kathy Beth Terry for one of the nights...but I'm having trouble finding a fake head brace.

Any ideas what to search for because typing in the obvious into Google, Ebay and Amazon doesn't seem to get me anywhere and I'm not cool enough to make things myself (too many hours at work! Haha).

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #224 on: April 30, 2014, 03:47:04 AM »
I've decided I'll try and go as Kathy Beth Terry for one of the nights...but I'm having trouble finding a fake head brace.

Any ideas what to search for because typing in the obvious into Google, Ebay and Amazon doesn't seem to get me anywhere and I'm not cool enough to make things myself (too many hours at work! Haha).

my friend dressed up as KBT for halloween a couple years ago and i think she used a wire hanger for the head gear :lol: im not very crafty so im not sure exactly how to do it,but maybe youre more creative than me?haha

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[