Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 12852 times)

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #180 on: March 27, 2014, 08:16:47 PM »
In the RS I also don't want to ruin anybody's time or get in anyone's way with an obnoxious costume haha
This is probably going to be my biggest problem :lol:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #181 on: March 28, 2014, 02:20:13 AM »
i kinda wanna make a costume but then again i wanna buy a really cute outfit but idk! ahh!

well if youre going to more than one show,you could do both ;)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline GlamKat

• Wannabe
  • ✴ sparkle ✴
« Reply #182 on: March 31, 2014, 12:01:12 AM »
Me & a friend are going to our first Katy Perry concert, we are so excited we will be in the Reflection Section with vip tix. We are currently planning our outfits. We definitely want to stand out, also getting our hair and makeup done. We are hoping to get a chance to meet her or at least get lucky enough to be able to maybe dance on stage with her. Though I am just so happy to see her live  8)
Let the light in ♥

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2014, 06:51:59 AM »
In the RS I also don't want to ruin anybody's time or get in anyone's way with an obnoxious costume haha
This is probably going to be my biggest problem :lol:

Back in the CDT at the Sydney leg, someone made their own Cotton Candy jacket and he was in the mosh too!! It acted as great cushions :)  :thumbzup: his idea was awesome!!
~ I know a place where the grass is always greener ~ CANDYFORNIA!!

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2014, 06:48:40 PM »
Me & a friend are going to our first Katy Perry concert, we are so excited we will be in the Reflection Section with vip tix. We are currently planning our outfits. We definitely want to stand out, also getting our hair and makeup done. We are hoping to get a chance to meet her or at least get lucky enough to be able to maybe dance on stage with her. Though I am just so happy to see her live  8)

I'm in the exact same situation! It's my first time seeing Katy live and I want to stand out! Katycats are so creative I don't know if I can measure up to some of them!
Prism: let the light in

Offline GlamKat

• Wannabe
  • ✴ sparkle ✴
« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2014, 06:25:46 AM »
I'm in the exact same situation! It's my first time seeing Katy live and I want to stand out! Katycats are so creative I don't know if I can measure up to some of them!

I can't wait to check out the first concert pics :) I think it will help get a better idea
Let the light in ♥

Offline JustAKatyCat

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • .Katheryn.
« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2014, 03:06:58 AM »
Well my first idea was to recreate one of her old costumes.

The first one being her very famous peppermint dress

or the popcorn skirt that she wore at the KP3D Premiere in the Hollywood Boulevard.

Or to wait until I see pictures of Prismatic and try to replicate one of her PWT costumes, but the only problem with that is time.

My Mum had an idea to make something out of iron-on transfers and something white with my holographic shoes.
(Which look similar to these)

But I am still stuck..
I honestly don't care if you have been a KatyCat since I Kissed A Girl or since Roar. If you love and support her, that's enough for me.

Offline JustAKatyCat

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • .Katheryn.
« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2014, 03:36:10 AM »
I am bad with mechanics so I won't be able to make the peppermints spin. Also the spinning peppermints have to be sturdy and not (floppy?) because of it being fabric. There was an impersonator who stuck fabric to CDs but a CD isn't exactly the right size.
Oh and for the popcorn skirt I have not a clue how to do the popcorn part of it. Someone suggested paper mache but it is a skirt not an art project.
Any ideas?
I honestly don't care if you have been a KatyCat since I Kissed A Girl or since Roar. If you love and support her, that's enough for me.

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2014, 09:21:57 PM »
I am bad with mechanics so I won't be able to make the peppermints spin. Also the spinning peppermints have to be sturdy and not (floppy?) because of it being fabric. There was an impersonator who stuck fabric to CDs but a CD isn't exactly the right size.
Oh and for the popcorn skirt I have not a clue how to do the popcorn part of it. Someone suggested paper mache but it is a skirt not an art project.
Any ideas?

Popcorn will be hard cause it can made from foam or plastic. Some people are lucky cause they have time to focus on details like that.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2014, 01:16:37 AM »
I don't know what to wear...I have the Prism T-shirt that came with the CD which is  cool. But I also have a t-shirt made with candy stuff... I do not know what to wear because this is not the CDT, it's the PWT!
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline oliviaeden

• Wants a Taste Test
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #190 on: April 09, 2014, 01:07:19 AM »
I bought the same holographic skirt & cropped moto jacket that Katy wore (I still don't know how to attach a picture but google image "Katy Perry holographic jacket" & it will come up) but I bought it before she said that if you are wearing a costume she might pick you to get up on stage. I am in the Reflection Section for her second LA show, & now I'm debating making a costume and wearing that instead of the holographic outfit so that I might have a chance to get on stage. Problem is, I really loooove the holographic outfit (so prismatic & Katy wore it! :dreamboat:) and I saved up so much for it, but I really want to have a chance to get on stage! Also, like an above post said, I don't want to ruin anyone's time in the RS! Such a hard decision!!  ???
♡ katycat since the beginning ♡

Offline oceanekatycat

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • Sometimes When I Miss you I Put Those Records On
« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2014, 12:07:29 PM »
I wanted to create something but I can't do anything with my hands  :emobanana:

so I bought an holographic skirt and tee shirt .... my skirt is so short, so please I want a lot of sun in the uk for once ...
I also have holographic vans ... but I still don't know what to put on my head, I have cat ears, or a cat mask, but with the mask I am so scared to look stupid so ...

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #192 on: April 09, 2014, 12:16:50 PM »
The only thing I have that I'm gonna be wearing are these sketchers I bought that are super shiny.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline hbiemiller

• Cherry Chapstick
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #193 on: April 09, 2014, 04:09:41 PM »

I made the peppermint dress for halloween, and I really want to wear it to the concert but I am afraid its going to get ruined.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #194 on: April 09, 2014, 04:14:01 PM »
^ That is awesome!
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre