Author Topic: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?  (Read 12916 times)

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: PRISMATIC TOUR - What are you wearing?
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2014, 06:38:18 AM »
We need to think of something that will make us stand out from the crowd and get her to notice us :) ...  :mrmystery: how about a Peacock!!?
~ I know a place where the grass is always greener ~ CANDYFORNIA!!

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2014, 06:49:24 AM »
Everyone will probs be doing something with the prism era but I wanna take it wayyy back and go as either an angel egg or holy shit.. I dunno, I wanna get Katy to notice me haha  :)

YESSS!!seems like a lot of people are going for the "prismatic" outfits,which of course is awesome!but i still think it would be really cool to bring back the old outfits,or old themes too..its kinda like a tribute to the "classics" ;)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2014, 06:53:10 AM »
Everyone will probs be doing something with the prism era but I wanna take it wayyy back and go as either an angel egg or holy shit.. I dunno, I wanna get Katy to notice me haha  :)

YESSS!!seems like a lot of people are going for the "prismatic" outfits,which of course is awesome!but i still think it would be really cool to bring back the old outfits,or old themes too..its kinda like a tribute to the "classics" ;)

I know I will dress normal, then I will stand out :P

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2014, 06:58:29 AM »

I know I will dress normal, then I will stand out :P

:thumbzup: :lol: Good idea!!!

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2014, 11:51:04 AM »
:mrmystery: how about a Peacock!!?

I like this idea!

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline OneOfTheDreams

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2014, 10:40:39 PM »
I was thinking of wearing a Knight costume (I'm a guy) with a golden colored helmet in the shape of a horse.

Got the idea from the Dark Horse artwork.

Only problem is I go to Reflection Section and it will be HOT in a suit of armor.

Sorry, typing with my emoji keyboard and this emoji is stuck, icannot delete it ->

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2014, 08:39:02 AM »
Yes I was thinking the same!
The only thing about going hard out and dressing up if your in any GA sections...Gotta think twice if it will get hot or ruined :S and it's going to be summer in Australia when she comes!!

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2014, 05:23:50 AM »
I'm going with my tiger pajama with a necklace that says KITTY PURRY haha
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2014, 08:31:44 PM »
The only thing about going hard out and dressing up if your in any GA sections...Gotta think twice if it will get hot or ruined :S and it's going to be summer in Australia when she comes!!

That is so true, and knowing our weather it will be crazy. Like it will be 40*C and be raining :s that is why I want to be dressed up but keeping it as simple as possible. Any Katy Perry themed Onsies??? :P

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Joanne_La

• Wants a Taste Test
  • sippin gin and juice
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2014, 04:46:47 AM »
I want to wear something cute, prismatic, oryginal, but still don't know what should it be ehh Browsing through Etsy every day and looking for inspiration tho. Today I found an etsy shop called Holographic World -  https://www.etsy.com/shop/holographicworld  and they have cute accessories, I fell in love with their holographic bow tie omg  :dreamboat:
Anyway good luck with the outfits, kittens. We can do this heh
"You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine..."

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2014, 10:35:29 AM »

That is so true, and knowing our weather it will be crazy. Like it will be 40*C and be raining :s that is why I want to be dressed up but keeping it as simple as possible. Any Katy Perry themed Onsies??? :P
I'd love a Katy onesie! Imagine if they sold that as one of the Merchandise for the Prismatic tour!
And yes 40 degrees and raining at the same time is the worst.... all that humidity as well

Offline Lady Kenobi

• Cherry Chapstick
  • No regrets, just love
« Reply #176 on: March 26, 2014, 07:15:28 PM »
My friends were thinking of dressing with a Katypatra theme. Even though I do bellydance... I feel kind of ashame to go like that to the venue, not very confident of my body if I'm not dancing :-\

Offline RaulS

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: How are you guys dressing for the Prism Tour?
« Reply #177 on: March 26, 2014, 07:49:43 PM »
As a guy my options are pretty limited - but I was thinking of maybe recreating the boxer look that Katy had at when she first sang Roar at the VMAs. I ordered the Eye of the Tiger jacket and I'll wear that (if it ever comes in) and I'll have to find a cool tiger shirt to wear. American Apparel has these hilarious gold shorts that I could wear, with striped socks and some high tops. Tape around my hands and maybe a champion belt if I can find one :) It's gonna be fun dressing for this tour!
I'm struggling with the samee... So little options for guys... :'( :'(

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #178 on: March 27, 2014, 12:57:04 PM »
i kinda wanna make a costume but then again i wanna buy a really cute outfit but idk! ahh!

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #179 on: March 27, 2014, 04:19:42 PM »
In the RS I also don't want to ruin anybody's time or get in anyone's way with an obnoxious costume haha
Prism: let the light in