Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 12:05:37 PM

Author Topic: 2014 Grammy Awards @ Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - January 26th 2014  (Read 7293 times)

Offline Katy Perry-Persian Fan

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • baby , you're a Firework
Re: 2014 Grammy Awards @ Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - January 26th 2014
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2014, 11:15:51 PM »
Well, hopefully next time.

don't say that .

Offline cathou02

• Took Too Many Shots
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2014, 11:16:37 PM »
I'm happy with Lorde winning the awards, she truly deserves it!
ofc she deserves it .
but what about Katy ? she wasn't deserve it

i love ROAR song so much and and Royal too . but....
crap .
I guess they all deserved it, but Lorde is a new artist, she's young, but so talented and smart. I'm happy for her :) And honestly, I don't think Roar is strong enough to compete with the other songs...Just my opinion.

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline Icypole

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2014, 11:30:06 PM »
I loved Katy's dress. It was beautiful!

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2014, 11:33:37 PM »
Lorde again and even I have to say some katycats (Twitter) are clearly just pressed saying the stupidest most untrue things about her and the song. Get over it, she's a great artist and has done nothing wrong, let her have her moment.

Next year. Chin up cats. :kittypurry:

Oh goodness. Not cool, and she is also only 17, so that kind of behaviour is just so unnecessary and nasty.  :theface:

Yes of course Katy winning would be amazing but they are just awards. Doesn't change how much she means to us or how much we love her music.  :strawberry:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2014, 11:36:20 PM »
honestly  i hate Number 14
and we are in 2014

no award for katy and taylor swift  :twitch:
---------------------------------------------------
by the way i dont care for this stupid awards . i just wanna keep listening to ROAR .like now

« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2014, 11:38:45 PM »
Yes of course Katy winning would be amazing but they are just awards. Doesn't change how much she means to us or how much we love her music.  :strawberry:

Agree .
i cant stop my self to listening ROAR song.

Offline cathou02

• Took Too Many Shots
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2014, 11:40:28 PM »
Lorde again and even I have to say some katycats (Twitter) are clearly just pressed saying the stupidest most untrue things about her and the song. Get over it, she's a great artist and has done nothing wrong, let her have her moment.

Oh goodness. Not cool, and she is also only 17, so that kind of behaviour is just so unnecessary and nasty.  :theface:

Agreed. Why don't people can just be happy for Lorde? I mean, I always pointed out Little Monsters for being jerks when an artist other than Lady Gaga won an award. But it looks like KatyCats do the same now...It's very disappointing...

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2014, 11:45:27 PM »
I love Roar and think it's nice and entertaining, but when Prism was released I came to think of it as the worst track on the whole album. I still love it, but when it was nominated although I thought there was still a slight chance it would have come as a surprise to me to win a Grammy award. It's too cartoony, it just gave me bad vibes for that. I just find, if Roar was the only thing then it would have been better not to nominate Katy for anything this year. There was less than half a chance, then why bother?

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2014, 11:52:20 PM »

this is how we do !

Offline wowitsjoey

• Ignites the Light
  • Katycat
« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2014, 11:58:54 PM »

Agreed. Why don't people can just be happy for Lorde? I mean, I always pointed out Little Monsters for being jerks when an artist other than Lady Gaga won an award. But it looks like KatyCats do the same now...It's very disappointing...

I agree! I actually have been trying to defend Lorde on twitter as I'm a big fan of her work also. I think since Katy didn't receive the award I'm happy it went to Lorde as she deserves it. Katy, Lorde, and Macklemore/Mary Lambert/Ryan Lewis all deserved the award.

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Grammy's :)
« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2014, 12:30:22 AM »
Dark Horse on Grammy award show? It was out of this world for me, it was as I always imagined the song! Dark, uncanny and evil, it's not a love song, it's about actually possessing a human being, and on this show for the first time it finally looked like it!

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Offline Legend-waitforit-daryLove

• Little Voyeur
  • A crowning battle is in my forseeable future!
« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2014, 12:30:47 AM »
Disappointed, but not discouraged. Is it tough to swallow? Yes. But I'm not going to throw middle fingers and foul language at the competition or the committee who hands out the awards. Lorde came out of nowhere with Royals and she came through. The people that pick out winners had hard choices to make since it's handfulls of them trying to agree on who's a winner, so you gotta understand NOT everyone will be pleased, regardless of who wins or loses. I do wish Katy best of luck next year as she hopes to end this drought...she does deserve one and I hope the judges see that in 2015

« Reply #207 on: January 27, 2014, 12:47:19 AM »
Daft Punk - Get Lucky Live at Grammy Awards 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThulDiWHPQc

Katy Perry - Dark Horse at Grammy Awards 2014 [HQ]

Taylor Swift - All too Well at Grammy Awards 2014 [HQ]

Offline katykrackel

• Reading Hemingway
  • Take a chance...
« Reply #208 on: January 27, 2014, 01:39:57 AM »
Okay, so am I the only one who kinda chuckled at this? At first I felt so bad for her, but after I rewatched it to make sure what I saw was correct, I thought it was kinda funny. Taylor has won sooooo many awards the past few years, so I think it's cool that someone else got the award.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_b8sHucMrc

DISCLAIMER: I loooooooove Taylor Swift, so no hate to any Swifties here!  :xx:

Also, Katy was STUNNING tonight. Loved the pole dancing and the heel stretch. :lol: Even though she didn't win anything, she won everything in my eyes! :pinkbow:

2015 FTW!
You think you've seen her in a magazine, it's like she walked right out of your dreams...

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #209 on: January 27, 2014, 01:41:59 AM »
Ugh. I really hate living in New Zealand because as you guys probably know Lorde is from here and all over the news and tv people are bad mouthing Katy and saying she looked worse than Lorde and pretty much that Katy sucks at singing and has no talent. Ugh that's so wrong and they were comparing Lorde's first album to Katy's first :grr: Katy has performed like every year but she never gets anything ? That makes no sense to me ?? I guess grammys don't actual measure talent… nothing does. Katy has lots of lovely katycats and I suppose that's all that matters :kittypurry:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407