Please login or register. April 20, 2014, 01:35:12 PM

Author Topic: 2014 Grammy Awards @ Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - January 26th 2014  (Read 7352 times)

Offline ikatycat_

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
Re: Grammy Awards 2014 - Katy's Submissions
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2013, 05:58:04 PM »
She has to win a grammy. She is like the Johnny Depp non-oscar winner but instead its a grammy. Like come on. She is more deserving of a Grammy than half of those people.  :)

OMG yes, I still can't believe no Grammy. She must win

I couldn't agree with you more, she's been nominated like 8 times. I think it's about time Katy has to finally win a Grammy!!

When she does get one we'll have a huge celebration!

It will be more than huge, it wil be: LKATKAETLÇEAJTKJAEKLTKLETALKKTEAKL SOS
can't belive Johnny Depp doen't gave an Oscar  :o

There will be a huge universal celebration

lol there so will be !  :dreamboat:

Offline EimearDevaney

• Wesley Willis
  • Be yourself and you can be anything.
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2013, 05:44:11 PM »
She has to win a grammy. She is like the Johnny Depp non-oscar winner but instead its a grammy. Like come on. She is more deserving of a Grammy than half of those people.  :)

I couldn't agree with you more, she's been nominated like 8 times. I think it's about time Katy has to finally win a Grammy!!

I think Prism can do it! It'd be such an amazing moment for Katy and us all! I feel like Prism has something special about it! :firework:

Dublin Dreams March 28th 2011 - Best Day Of My Life ♥

Offline ParaKatyCat

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2013, 07:27:25 AM »

I think Prism can do it! It'd be such an amazing moment for Katy and us all! I feel like Prism has something special about it! :firework:
She can do it! She's been very patient and she really deserves it! This is the best album that's come out this year! The KatyCat family celebrates together!! :firework:

Offline _mariorocha

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2013, 10:07:49 AM »
fingers crossed  ;D

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2013, 03:10:37 PM »

She can do it! She's been very patient and she really deserves it! This is the best album that's come out this year! The KatyCat family celebrates together!! :firework:

v It will be a this moment when she wins v

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
Re: Grammy Awards 2014 - Two Nominations!
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2013, 04:35:52 AM »
SONG OF THE YEAR
"Just Give Me A Reason" — Jeff Bhasker, Pink & Nate Ruess, songwriters (Pink Featuring Nate Ruess)
"Locked Out Of Heaven" — Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine & Bruno Mars, songwriters (Bruno Mars)
"Roar" — Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee, Katy Perry & Henry Walter, songwriters (Katy Perry)
"Royals" — Joel Little & Ella Yelich O'Connor, songwriters (Lorde)
"Same Love" — Ben Haggerty, Mary Lambert & Ryan Lewis, songwriters (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Mary Lambert)

BEST POP SOLO PERFORMANCE
"Brave" — Sara Bareilles 
"Royals" — Lorde 
"When I Was Your Man" — Bruno Mars 
"Roar" — Katy Perry
"Mirrors" — Justin Timberlake
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline TheOnlyWayIsPerry

• Cherry Chapstick
  • On the road less traveled
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2013, 10:45:26 AM »
Two for you Katy perry, you go Katy perry
Patiently waiting for 27/5/14

Offline KPbaby

• U think you're a Genius!
  • IT'S ALL HAPPENING! PRISM <3
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2013, 12:46:21 PM »
I SWEAR if Katy doesn't win this year the show is rigged. Come on now, Katy deserves at least ONE of these. There's something wrong if she doesn't win!
I went from zero to my own hero.
Love me some KP <3
Katy is my reason why, she's my everythaanggg.
Twitter: @jillygymnast96
CDT 2 dates
PWT 3 dates

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Wannabe Stalker
  • ♥▽18Days ♥▽
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2013, 12:53:25 PM »
SONG OF THE YEAR
"Just Give Me A Reason" — Jeff Bhasker, Pink & Nate Ruess, songwriters (Pink Featuring Nate Ruess)
"Locked Out Of Heaven" — Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine & Bruno Mars, songwriters (Bruno Mars)
"Roar" — Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Bonnie McKee, Katy Perry & Henry Walter, songwriters (Katy Perry)
"Same Love" — Ben Haggerty, Mary Lambert & Ryan Lewis, songwriters (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Featuring Mary Lambert)

"Brave" — Sara Bareilles 
"Royals" — Lorde 
"Roar" — Katy Perry
Sooo thrilled for Katy for these noms! Wooo! :goyou: Now she really deserves to win! C'mon Katy!!!!
 :thumbzup:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13 ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuA68GthU4
Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline Katy Perry-Persian Fan

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • baby , you're a Firework
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2013, 03:12:59 PM »
SONG OF THE YEAR

"Brave" — Sara Bareilles 
"Royals" — Lorde 
"Roar" — Katy Perry

I'm sure Katy can get  this awards
completely sure

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2013, 11:37:33 PM »
Katy deserves these awards. *crosses fingers*
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
2014 Grammy Awards @ Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - January 16th 2014
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2013, 03:22:27 PM »
http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katy-perry-beyonce-and-gaga-to-appear-at-grammys_3990343

Katy Perry - Katy Perry, Beyonce and Gaga to appear at Grammys
by Bang Showbiz | 09 December 2013

Katy Perry, Beyonce and Lady Gaga are all being lined up to appear at the 2014 Grammy Awards.

Katy Perry, Beyonce and Lady Gaga are all set to appear at the Grammy Awards 2014.

The singers are being lined up for a slot each at the huge US event in January, and all being offered the same deal, so no-one is seen to as getting preferential treatment.

A source told RadarOnline.com: ''The trio are all looking to avoid cat fights and turf wars by agreeing to each perform the same amount of time-six minutes.

''And they're not planning any special duets or group performances. They plan to each have their moment to shine and steal the show. They're going to get that chance and music fans are sure to be thrilled.''

Gaga and Beyonce collaborated on 2010 hit 'Telephone', but are rumoured to have since fallen out. The 'Single Ladies' star is said to have called Gaga a ''selfish egomaniac'' after she was carried into the 2011 Grammys encased in an egg, prompting her to respond, reportedly calling her a ''hater''.

Meanwhile, Miley Cyrus is not planning on performing at the award show - which takes place on January 16 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles - after her latest album was snubbed and isn't nominated for any awards.

The source added: ''Her album 'Bangerz' isn't the kind that gets a lot of nominations, so she's planning accordingly.''

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2013, 03:29:55 PM »
Jay got 9 nominations for MCHG? ... It was good but I don't know if it was THAT good.

I suppose I don't really mind Pink but am I the only one who thinks 'Just Give Me a Reason' is an awful, AWFUL song? Quite the same with 'True Love'.

Royals should something or another and in my opinion it deserves to (though of course I put hopes of KP winning first)

I don't really like Bruno Mars or Sara Bareillis. And Mirrors... yeh I guess.

VAMPIRE WEEKEND GOT A NOMINATION FOR BEST ALTERNATIVE ALBUM :firework: DESERVE TO WIN.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 03:33:54 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
Re: 2014 Grammy Awards @ Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - January 16th 2014
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2013, 03:33:30 PM »
http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katy-perry-beyonce-and-gaga-to-appear-at-grammys_3990343

Katy Perry - Katy Perry, Beyonce and Gaga to appear at Grammys
by Bang Showbiz | 09 December 2013
No surprise for Katy, but Gaga's not even nominated so why is she there? But Beyonce?? Does this mean that mythical 5th album is finally going to come out??

Finally cause her whole comeback but without a real comeback has just been awkward

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Icypole

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Re: 2014 Grammy Awards @ Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA - January 16th 2014
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »
Two nominations! Let's hope it's Katy's year! :firework: