Please login or register. April 18, 2014, 08:49:09 PM

Author Topic: Who You Love - John Mayer + Katy Perry - Video Tomorrow!  (Read 7340 times)

Offline gpprism

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • Katycat
Re: Who You Love - John Mayer + Katy Perry - Video Tomorrow!
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2013, 03:27:32 PM »
I cant get over these shots from the video... they are PERFECT

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Wannabe Stalker
  • ♥▽20 Days ♥▽
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2013, 03:48:35 PM »
Music video.  :pinkbow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSRCpertZn8&feature=youtu.be
In love with the Who You Love video, it's cuteness overload! They look so in love & so happy ♥♥

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13 ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuA68GthU4
Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline Chica

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm not giving up
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2013, 03:51:32 PM »
Well, at least Katy looks beautiful. But I don't like the video much, I think it's boring.

Offline gpprism

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • Katycat
« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2013, 03:56:06 PM »
Well, at least Katy looks beautiful. But I don't like the video much, I think it's boring.

I get what you mean, I just love the screen shots!

Offline KittenHangingByAThread

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Your words can pollute the future.
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2013, 12:48:11 AM »
The video is simple, and really adorable.
City lights and big dreams. | PROUD KATYCAT #68481

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kittenonathread
Tumblr: http://cupcakesushikimono.tumblr.com
Calgary Dreams 16/7/2011| KP3D 2/7/2012 | PWT Calgary 29/8/2014 :xx:

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2013, 03:05:32 AM »
that video is so adorable :) i love how the focus wasnt completely on them,not like i didnt want to see them but i just thought it was really sweet of them to show other couples in the video..inter-racial,gay,old,young..i thought that was really amazing :) and it was really fun and funny! :hehe: but omg i nearly died watching during katys entire verse :dreamboat: cuteness overloadddd hahaha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2013, 02:03:50 PM »
that video is so adorable :) i love how the focus wasnt completely on them,not like i didnt want to see them but i just thought it was really sweet of them to show other couples in the video..inter-racial,gay,old,young..i thought that was really amazing :) and it was really fun and funny! :hehe: but omg i nearly died watching during katys entire verse :dreamboat: cuteness overloadddd hahaha

You got it! :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
  • The truth will set you free
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2013, 03:26:20 PM »
The video made me tear up, their chemistry is perfect, but I was so hoping they would kiss in the end, WHERE WAS THE KISS?  :grr: :rofl:

19/3/11 - HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, 31/3/11 - Bournemouth BIC, 15/10/11 - O2 Arena, London, 9/6/12 - Summertime Ball, Wembley Stadium, London, 3/7/12 - Part Of Me Premiere, Empire Cinema, London, 17/10/13 - The Graham Norton Show, London, 7/12/13 - Jingle Bell Ball - O2 Arena, London, 15/12/13 - The X Factor Final - Wembley Arena, London

Music can be so powerful. It can transform you, inspire you and heal you.

Offline shooting_star_skyline

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2013, 05:17:51 PM »
It's a good Video  :whipitgood:

"'Cause, baby, you're a firework
 Come on, show 'em what you're worth
 Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh"
 As you shoot across the sky-y-y"

Offline TheMouse

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2013, 01:06:01 AM »
When can I buy this in UK iTunes?  ??? I love this video, nobody expected the idea with all those people 'real couples, fake bull' hahaha But even so, why hasn't PETA had their say  about it yet, are those guys getting a bit lazy?  :whipitgood:

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2013, 07:08:19 AM »
When can I buy this in UK iTunes?  ??? I love this video, nobody expected the idea with all those people 'real couples, fake bull' hahaha But even so, why hasn't PETA had their say  about it yet, are those guys getting a bit lazy?  :whipitgood:

I heard something about the video not being sold on UK iTunes or released into the UK charts although it's going to be released to the rest of the world. Maybe they have forecasted that it won't do as well here which I would probably agree with, I don't think it would be a big hit here, the only country music the UK is into is Taylor Swift but she is moving further and further away from her roots. The UK is very narrow minded when it comes to music taste and I think that's sad...

19/3/11 - HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, 31/3/11 - Bournemouth BIC, 15/10/11 - O2 Arena, London, 9/6/12 - Summertime Ball, Wembley Stadium, London, 3/7/12 - Part Of Me Premiere, Empire Cinema, London, 17/10/13 - The Graham Norton Show, London, 7/12/13 - Jingle Bell Ball - O2 Arena, London, 15/12/13 - The X Factor Final - Wembley Arena, London

Offline TheMouse

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2013, 08:22:03 AM »

I heard something about the video not being sold on UK iTunes or released into the UK charts although it's going to be released to the rest of the world. Maybe they have forecasted that it won't do as well here which I would probably agree with, I don't think it would be a big hit here, the only country music the UK is into is Taylor Swift but she is moving further and further away from her roots. The UK is very narrow minded when it comes to music taste and I think that's sad...
If Taylor Swift is country music then my name is Willie Nelson. That's sad, well, I don't watch music videos that often, and we have got the album, that's the main thing.

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2013, 08:40:46 AM »

If Taylor Swift is country music then my name is Willie Nelson. That's sad, well, I don't watch music videos that often, and we have got the album, that's the main thing.

That's true. At least we have the opportunity to purchase Paradise Valley!

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2013, 09:26:59 AM »

Taylor Swift is officially Country but crossed over to Pop. Modern Country in some ways is more like Rock and Pop anyways.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2013, 11:41:42 AM »

Taylor Swift is officially Country but crossed over to Pop. Modern Country in some ways is more like Rock and Pop anyways.

Yeah, she has definitely fled from her 100% country roots.