Author Topic: Katy's Instagram  (Read 18109 times)

Online TheMouse

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Katy's Instagram
« Reply #705 on: August 23, 2014, 12:51:37 AM »
video: http://instagram.com/p/r_FI_Rv-Yc/
I will always luh yew

Now I just wanna slow dance with her awkwardly like at a school dance.  She's the best!  :lol:
Me too...except I'll bring my finest dress shirt, some pants, and a pair of nerdy glasses :lol:
She would make a nice prom date to somebody...I missed my chance in my senior year :hehe:
It's the most beautiful, sexiest and heart melting face I've ever seen. And Katy looks quite good, too.

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

comoxvalleylawncare

« Reply #706 on: August 23, 2014, 01:11:14 AM »
I guess I will have to catch a katy perry concert maybe next year its too bad I was looking forward to seeing her I just can't afford to go see her this year I had every intention of going really Its just life is getting too expensive and since I can't find a job.  I guess I will just have to keep looking maybe something will come up.  God knows going to the bar and staring at beautiful women that want nothing to do with me isn't going to pay my bills for me.  Any who I don't mean to be a drag but They just put a full rack in my complex again getting a little worried now.  Wait thats me too...  never mind.  Seriously though I really like the sober streak some of the comox valley babes are on this week.  Im hot no matter what I just can't figure out why I keep getting rejected I don't smoke, I work out regularly.  It just doesn't make sense.   8)  My friends keep calling me stupid its annoying.  Not sure what that means.    :frolickingghost:

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #707 on: September 01, 2014, 06:01:59 PM »
video: http://instagram.com/p/r_FI_Rv-Yc/
I will always luh yew

Now I just wanna slow dance with her awkwardly like at a school dance.  She's the best!  :lol:
Me too...except I'll bring my finest dress shirt, some pants, and a pair of nerdy glasses :lol:
She would make a nice prom date to somebody...I missed my chance in my senior year :hehe:
It's the most beautiful, sexiest and heart melting face I've ever seen. And Katy looks quite good, too.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12