Author Topic: Katy's Instagram  (Read 20388 times)

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Re: Katy's Instagram
« Reply #210 on: January 19, 2014, 08:11:46 PM »

#bestdressed #goldenglobes

Katy doing the splits on the Great Wall of China, just perfect :)
She may as well make a mini vacation out of it. :)

Lets face it, we would all do it if we could ;)
Amazing photo!
Perry Airlines has landed in China.

Hahahaha Perry Airlines!

The world's best airline - PERRY AIRLINES  :kittypurry:  :rofl:

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline MaddieHasSwag

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2014, 10:06:16 PM »

The video is so funny! Haha I love grandma!
The laughs at the end!>>> :lol:

:katycat1:
THAT WAS THE CUTEST VIDEO EVER OMFG :D

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2014, 12:22:21 PM »
SHE IS AMAZING
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #213 on: January 27, 2014, 12:55:04 AM »

Congrats to all the #samelove couples tonight. You had me in tears of joy for y’all! Also… Look who caught the bouquet!!! #okuuuurrrr
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Online TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #214 on: January 27, 2014, 01:17:10 AM »
What is a samelove couple?

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katykrackel

• Reading Hemingway
  • Take a chance...
« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2014, 01:43:58 AM »

Congrats to all the #samelove couples tonight. You had me in tears of joy for y’all! Also… Look who caught the bouquet!!! #okuuuurrrr

OH MY GOSH! :rofl: :rofl: I was wondering why she was holding those flowers. Soo funny. Katy is seriously the person ever.
You think you've seen her in a magazine, it's like she walked right out of your dreams...

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2014, 01:49:48 PM »

Aww so pretty!  :flowerpower:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #217 on: January 28, 2014, 12:35:19 PM »
During Macklemore's Grammy performance of Same Love, lots of couples of varied sexual orientations got married in the aisles and Queen Latifah led the ceremony. At the end they all walked past the audience and Katy caught one of the bouquets.  :)

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Online TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #218 on: January 28, 2014, 02:48:27 PM »
During Macklemore's Grammy performance of Same Love, lots of couples of varied sexual orientations got married in the aisles and Queen Latifah led the ceremony. At the end they all walked past the audience and Katy caught one of the bouquets.  :)
haha, thanks  :thumbzup: I got it from billboard newsletter much later, they said something about the 33 weddings.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #219 on: January 28, 2014, 03:44:42 PM »
haha, thanks  :thumbzup: I got it from billboard newsletter much later, they said something about the 33 weddings.

hahahahah that is so cute!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #220 on: January 29, 2014, 11:15:38 AM »

Related to this, one of the couples who got married posted on Facebook:
As I walked down the isle I could see some of the biggest celebrities crying. These people were crying at our wedding and that's when it really hit me. Love is love and love is so beautiful! Katy perry who is one of my inspirations was standing two inches from me as we exchanged rings and I looked over to see her crying. That moment I will never forget. It's one thing to follow a celebrity whose music or movies you like but when you see them show emotion for something that is so important to you is just such an overwhelming feeling of joy.

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #221 on: January 29, 2014, 03:23:26 PM »

As I walked down the isle I could see some of the biggest celebrities crying. These people were crying at our wedding and that's when it really hit me. Love is love and love is so beautiful! Katy perry who is one of my inspirations was standing two inches from me as we exchanged rings and I looked over to see her crying. That moment I will never forget. It's one thing to follow a celebrity whose music or movies you like but when you see them show emotion for something that is so important to you is just such an overwhelming feeling of joy.

Aww, so sweet.  :)

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #222 on: January 29, 2014, 04:01:35 PM »

Awwww Katy!! :pinkbow:

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #223 on: February 01, 2014, 10:35:31 AM »

Awwww Katy!! :pinkbow:

I cried when I first read this! Nearly shedding a tear now :')
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #224 on: February 01, 2014, 11:28:28 AM »
http://instagram.com/p/j3EYCLP-TW/
BREAKING NEWS: I'm turning into a dog person! Meet @jiffpom who came to visit me... my new favorite cuddle bug.