Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 75377 times)

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
Which ticket package did get you bought to meet Katy? And is it avaible in europe countries?
There is no ticket package that includes a meet & greet, and anything saying otherwise is a scam.  All m&gs this tour are through contests from companies etc  :)

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline RallyRex

• Little Voyeur
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
I love when Katy slowly descends down after Wide Awake and talks to the audience.  She's so badass and fierce there, one of my favorite parts!
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
I love when Katy slowly descends down after Wide Awake and talks to the audience.  She's so badass and fierce there, one of my favorite parts!

when she closed out Roar I almost wanted to cry because it was just so cool hahahah

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
What was people's experiences like for those who went alone to PWT?  :)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Has anyone seen the new Katy onesie?!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline RallyRex

• Little Voyeur
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.

Mine was great!  I talked to a lot of the people around me, and they were very friendly.  Maybe going with friends would have been better, I don't know, but I didn't ever really stop and think, "man, I wish I had friends here."  Going alone didn't hurt my experience whatsoever.   :)
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"

If you're going GA, I've found it one of the quickest ways to make new friends. Because really that's where a lot of Katycats can be found.
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
^^^ thanks for your replies :) I have VIP ga one night then RS the next night so surely I'll meet new people and enjoy the show :)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...

YES..i love the idea of having a onesie made "by" her and with her name on it..but im not too crazy about the colors,i feel like they couldve made the design a LOT cooler ??? and also $95?!ughhh i may need to take out a loan to afford merch for this tour :lol:

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready

YES..i love the idea of having a onesie made "by" her and with her name on it..but im not too crazy about the colors,i feel like they couldve made the design a LOT cooler ??? and also $95?!ughhh i may need to take out a loan to afford merch for this tour :lol:

I reaaaaaally want one!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

• Bring The Beat Back...

I reaaaaaally want one!

me too!..i say these things but i know i'll end up paying the big bucks for the few items of merch i want anyways :lol: i just wish the onesie was online so that i could hold off on buying it at the show cuz its always hectic at merch booths with big shows like this...darn lmao

btw..does anyone have a list of Ferras' dates for Katy's tour?i know i saw someone screenshot it when he first announced he was joining her,but now i cant find it :(

Katy Cat #23892

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
We hardly got any of the awesome Merch!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
btw..does anyone have a list of Ferras' dates for Katy's tour?i know i saw someone screenshot it when he first announced he was joining her,but now i cant find it :(

He's doing them all up until... houston.. whatever the very last date is for the USA... before Katy jumps down to Mexico. :)

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3

He's doing them all up until... houston.. whatever the very last date is for the USA... before Katy jumps down to Mexico. :)

October 11th in Houston is the last US show. Then her and Becky G go to Mexico.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

• Bring The Beat Back...
Re: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)
« Reply #2144 on: September 03, 2014, 05:09:18 AM »

awesome!thank you!!

Katy Cat #23892