Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 80678 times)

Offline Aryadne

• Real Fan
  • don't bother me with all of your reality
Do you guys think she'll do the South American leg around when...? I'm thinking maybe June/July 2015?

Proud KatyCat #5469
09.25.2011 & 07.30.2012

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
Seriously can't believe that my shows are in  2 days. Beyond excited to see Katy!
Prism: let the light in

Offline bravenewjim

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
hi anyone know what time katy comes on stage for a 7:30m show?  and how long is her show?  taking a couple of my kids and want to make sure we don't get there too early
thanks!

Offline cherry_chapstick

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • All of your charms have worked on me
Between about 9-9:30 I think? I haven't gone yet but I've seen a few people say it starts around then :)
~ Nicole/24/Australia ~

PWT - November 21, 2014 :firework:
PWT - December 13, 2014

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
For those who notice little little details.... I think she just changed the song that plays in the arena after the Firework finale. Used to be Happy by Pharrell but now (I've only got like 2 seconds at the very end of this video to judge from so idk http://youtu.be/lRGMEBd4bcs) but I think it might be Tubthumping by Chumbawumba?

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
For those who notice little little details.... I think she just changed the song that plays in the arena after the Firework finale. Used to be Happy by Pharrell but now (I've only got like 2 seconds at the very end of this video to judge from so idk http://youtu.be/lRGMEBd4bcs) but I think it might be Tubthumping by Chumbawumba?

I noticed that too. In Pittsburgh it was Happy, but last night in Boston it was the 'I get knocked down' song.  The preshow playlist/background music was a little different too. I also wonder what all is going to change once Kacey Musgraves is opening.
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
It is...

I didnt realize artists pick that stuff after!! LOL COOL!

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
It is...

I didnt realize artists pick that stuff after!! LOL COOL!
yep, last tour it was always ABC by the Jackson 5 too!

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
okay so i have been MIA from kfp for soooo long I didn't even get prismatic tour tickets - do you think she'll do another uk leg? I can't believe i missed out  :faline:

I highly doubt she'll do another UK leg. She's got the rest of Europe to do + South America and Asia.

We asked her in the Meet & Greet about a second leg and they said we aren't having a second leg for this tour, only the one that we had in May.
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
okay so i have been MIA from kfp for soooo long I didn't even get prismatic tour tickets - do you think she'll do another uk leg? I can't believe i missed out  :faline:

I highly doubt she'll do another UK leg. She's got the rest of Europe to do + South America and Asia.

We asked her in the Meet & Greet about a second leg and they said we aren't having a second leg for this tour, only the one that we had in May.

We got yer backz :kittypurry:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
For those who have attended, did you get the Ferras CD? Do you buy it, or does Ferras give them away when you meet him?  Also is it the full songs or just song snippets?

"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
For those who have attended, did you get the Ferras CD? Do you buy it, or does Ferras give them away when you meet him?  Also is it the full songs or just song snippets?
I got about 3 Ferras CD's when I bought merchandise, you get them for free. He also gives them out and signs them when you meet them in case you don't buy merchandise. They are full songs.
Prism: let the light in

Offline Lady Kenobi

• Wesley Willis
  • Choose your battles, babe. Then you'll win the war
Couldn't find the merchandise topic... has there been new merchandise in the US leg?

05/02/2011 Purr launch (Mexico City)
03/09/2011 California Dreams Tour (Mexico City)
17/10/2014 The Prismatic World Tour (Mexico City)

Offline Hanni2010

• Real Fan
Which ticket package did get you bought to meet Katy? And is it avaible in europe countries?

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
Couldn't find the merchandise topic... has there been new merchandise in the US leg?

as far as I could tell, no. there is some kids apparel like hoodies and sweatpants that don't seem to be online yet that they were selling. I don't know if they had that in the UK. and I don't know if the UK had the Kitty Purry plush, either, but the US does.