Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 74544 times)

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
Okay, good. I wanted to bring my digital camera so I'll just sort of put it at the bottom of my bag. XD

Also, you do need verification for VIP Packages, at least that's what an email sent to me said:
·         Valid Driver’s License
·         Non-Driver State-Issued Photo ID
·         Valid Passport

Although, my concert isn't in the state that I'm so would a different state-issued Photo ID work in another State?

yeah, so long as its your name and your picture, you should be all set.  :xx:

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
From what I could always understand from concerts, the general rule with cameras in terms of like, professional, was basically as long as the lens didn't detach, it was okay.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
digital cameras should be fine :)

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
Okay, good. I wanted to bring my digital camera so I'll just sort of put it at the bottom of my bag. XD

Also, you do need verification for VIP Packages, at least that's what an email sent to me said:
·         Valid Driver’s License
·         Non-Driver State-Issued Photo ID
·         Valid Passport

Although, my concert isn't in the state that I'm so would a different state-issued Photo ID work in another State?

Digital cameras should be fine, and ID should be okay wherever you are, as long as it's valid and has your name + photo on it.
(I love your ava by the way!)
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
To the people that has already went to the concert, can you please tell me where does my boo, Ferras perform and does he always meet some fans after his set?

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
To the people that has already went to the concert, can you please tell me where does my boo, Ferras perform and does he always meet some fans after his set?

Well I haven't been yet, but he seems to tweet a lot where he'll be after his set. Katy has rt'd them a few times so id stalk his twitter starting an hour or two before his set.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway

hes mostly on the main stage but he went to the tip using the ramp twice
Before his last song he says where he's  gonna be but you have to pay attention in Montreal it was section 1118 on the concourse.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat

Ferras will tweet the location of where he'll be
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
really need to know who is supporting in Europe!!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline trendyblonde

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Regarding the most expensive pack: the Prism ($499) a person
« Reply #2109 on: July 24, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »
I purchased mine in February for the Cleveland show.  I have a special needs daughter (she has Angelman's Syndrome) - just like Colin Farrell's son.  She is unable to talk, seizure disorder, and has significant developmental delay.  She also has 3 other biological siblings with same disorder.  She also has two typical biological siblings too.  The reason for all this info is she is my one child who LOVES Katy Perry! She watches her and listens to her ALL the time on her iPad.  So I wanted to treat her to see her because that was what I thought had understood the package included. Only yesterday I found out differently.  Anyone have ANY suggestions how I can get her to meet Katy Perry?  Even with her severe disabilities SHE  does understand but has difficulty expressing her thoughts.  If I would of understood better i wouldnt have paid $500 for her to go.  She has reflex seizures as well, so my thought process was at least look at as just paying $500 only to meet her because she might not handle the concert too long at all.    Does anyone have any thoughts??? 

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
Re: Regarding the most expensive pack: the Prism ($499) a person
« Reply #2110 on: July 24, 2014, 08:27:02 PM »
^ sent you a direct msg here on the forum. :)

Offline TariqBethTerry

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Karlsruhe ✈ Munich, PWT ✈
really need to know who is supporting in Europe!!
same

https://twitter.com/tariqterry
too busy for bullshit bb

Offline gododgers

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: Can I go between my seats on Floor and the PIT?
« Reply #2112 on: July 26, 2014, 12:47:55 PM »
At the Pitts. show they only allowed seats 1 and 2 stand at the stage rail. The pit people were discouraged from leaving the area and it was crowded. Security made it a pain to leave.

Offline IzzyH

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
  • Let your colours burst. No regrets, just LOVE.
okay so i have been MIA from kfp for soooo long I didn't even get prismatic tour tickets - do you think she'll do another uk leg? I can't believe i missed out  :faline:

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
okay so i have been MIA from kfp for soooo long I didn't even get prismatic tour tickets - do you think she'll do another uk leg? I can't believe i missed out  :faline:

I highly doubt she'll do another UK leg. She's got the rest of Europe to do + South America and Asia.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre