Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 81005 times)

Offline Ericbud13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Does anyone have Ferras setlist? (Songs he sang)
artRAVE tho

Offline katrieberkatycat

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Katy makes my heart happy.
Has anyone else heard of her coming out after the show since the UK show?

I don't think she comes out after shows tbh! She drove past me in Liverpool with the windows rolled up, I think she'd be tired. I wouldn't get your hopes up about meeting after the show!(But by all means, try! :))
she actually did stop for fans in New York and a couple more shows

I guess I spoke to soon! Sorry, katycats :p
Just saying what I know. I wish she stopped at my show!
26/10/11 CDT + got on stage
17/10/13 Met the lady herself!
20/05/14, 21/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 Prismatic world tour

Twitter http://twitter.com/katrieber

Offline Chromokitten

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katy's music inspires me like no other music does.
Do they check your bags when you get there? I read that I couldn't bring recording devices but that seems silly.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
Do they check your bags when you get there? I read that I couldn't bring recording devices but that seems silly.

Yes! Some venues don't allow recording/taking pictures but people do it anyways.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow

Yes! Some venues don't allow recording/taking pictures but people do it anyways.

I stash my camera in my pocket. they know you're gonna take pics and whatnot I mean almost everyone has cell phones with cameras nowadays. the no recording device rule is for the arena in general, not specific to katy's show. but call them and see, because sometimes the restrictions are just on what kind of camera. like i can't bring one to mine that has more than a 4x zoom or something like that.

Offline Chromokitten

• Wannabe w. more posts
I see, do you have to go through like a metal detector or anything or do they just search your bags?

• Ripest Apple
I see, do you have to go through like a metal detector or anything or do they just search your bags?

they've only ever looked inside my bag, they cant actually dig through it. I've been to a lot of concerts, including katy's at Madison Square Garden, and they didn't have metal detectors there, so i doubt other arenas do. but it's just best to contact the arena and double check with them.

Offline Broller13

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
They used a metal detector wand and checked bags at Madison square garden when we went to Katy's concert on July 9th

• Ripest Apple
They used a metal detector wand and checked bags at Madison square garden when we went to Katy's concert on July 9th

oh yup, you're right they had the wand when I saw her at MSG awhile ago. but they weren't working. that's why I didn't remember haha

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
My tickets have my mom's name on them. They don't ask for id when they check the tickets, do they?

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
You're not allowed to bring profesional cameras. if you have a digital one you'll be fine.
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
My tickets have my mom's name on them. They don't ask for id when they check the tickets, do they?

No, they won't.  I bought one of mine off Stubhub and it has some random lady's name on it.  I've had other people's names on tickets for various events before and I've never had a problem.
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

• Ripest Apple

No, they won't.  I bought one of mine off Stubhub and it has some random lady's name on it.  I've had other people's names on tickets for various events before and I've never had a problem.

yeah ive gotten mine from ebay before and (lucky for me) they worked just fine with someone else's name on them. ive read though that its different for like the VIP packages and the Early Entry, that they do try to verify who purchased them. I don't know if it's true though.

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery

yeah ive gotten mine from ebay before and (lucky for me) they worked just fine with someone else's name on them. ive read though that its different for like the VIP packages and the Early Entry, that they do try to verify who purchased them. I don't know if it's true though.

Yeah, I've read about that for early entry on here. I'm gonna be up, looking down  :lol:

Offline Chromokitten

• Wannabe w. more posts
Okay, good. I wanted to bring my digital camera so I'll just sort of put it at the bottom of my bag. XD

Also, you do need verification for VIP Packages, at least that's what an email sent to me said:
·         Valid Driver’s License
·         Non-Driver State-Issued Photo ID
·         Valid Passport

Although, my concert isn't in the state that I'm so would a different state-issued Photo ID work in another State?