Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 75379 times)

Offline CottonCandy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Information overload, situation lost control.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:33:12 PM by CottonCandy »

Offline GTAmissions1

• Wannabe
When does "check-in" start for the "Reflection Section" before the show starts? Just want that I don't wait too long and getting a good spot to see the know.

Looking forward to the show at the "Air Canada Centre" on July 19, 2014.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
Universal Germany posted something about her supoprt act but they don't say for which dates http://www.universal-music.de/katy-perry/news/detail/article:228317/katy-perry-laedt-tove-lo-als-support-ihrer-prismatic-welttour-ein-erlebt-die-newvomerin-solo

does it say Tove Lo will be the support? she's the support act for Australia in some shows. i kinda wanted someone else. but meh. kk. im there to see katy haha.
because legends never die.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Universal Germany posted something about her supoprt act but they don't say for which dates http://www.universal-music.de/katy-perry/news/detail/article:228317/katy-perry-laedt-tove-lo-als-support-ihrer-prismatic-welttour-ein-erlebt-die-newvomerin-solo

does it say Tove Lo will be the support? she's the support act for Australia in some shows. i kinda wanted someone else. but meh. kk. im there to see katy haha.

Personally I thought she would bring someone else, but IDK Im happy whatever :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
US LEG STARTS TODAY AAAAHHHH YES!!!
Prism: let the light in

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow

which means I've only got 39 more daysss  :firework: :frolickingghost:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework

YES! FINALLY!  Super excited yet sad about my date coming up because I don't want it to be over! haha

Offline chismism

• Out to Lunch
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"

It's exciting! In the past Katy makes small changes from her UK performances to her stateside ones. Should be fun to see what happens.
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline dana2112

• Reading Hemingway
  • Believe
PWT Concert Seats!? USA
« Reply #2063 on: June 22, 2014, 06:12:15 PM »
So I'm just curious because the stage layout goes to a point in the middle... And I did the VIP tickets, which means I have the pre-party but have seats rather than GA... Im curious because the way the stage is, if I have seats where I will be able to see everything. I'm Row 22 but because of the layout, I could be closer than I think? Is anyone able to help me get a good idea where Ill be ?! Thanks!!  :dreamboat:

6.19.2011 - California Dreams Tour :)

You're such an inspiration. I hope I will meet you one day <3

KATYCATS!

Offline Hummingbirdheartbeat87

• Wannabe w. more posts
These past few days have been pretty rough around here. On Friday I found out some very unexpected and disheartening news about my most recent biopsy.  Then, today I came down with Strep Throat, which made me even more upset because my show is Saturday in Atlanta. (I will be there hell or high water of course, but I want to be 100%!) I've been very down. I'm embarrassed and upset with myself for having such a pity party, but I haven't been able to shake it.

So, I decided to come to the forum. I started feeling better rereading stories about everyone's experience in the UK. Then, I started looking at everyone's pictures of the tour on here again. My spirits have improved so much! I started getting SO pumped for Atlanta that I completely forgot about everything else going on in my life. And then I realized that even after Saturday, I can continue to come here to see everyone else's experiences and get excited with them all over again. 

And then I got to thinking even more about how there's so many of us who have probably things going on and just need that positive force to help us smile, feel better, feel normal, or just forget the bad. THIS forum and THIS tour CAN do that for each other. I know I don't know most of you and probably will never meet most of you, but in some weird KatyCat bond of a way, I find comfort here with you all. I can escape from the negative when I'm on here. I know there are others who feel this way as well. So let's use this forum to spread the light to all the KatyCats around the world. Let's keep on with the stories, pictures, support, etc! Let's use the PWT to spread love and positivity world wide. Let's shine the light on all the Kittens, so that we can all let that light within ourselves!

God Bless Katy for her kindness, grace, and her kittens!!!
*~*Bess*~*

"I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning."

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.

yeah.haha i know a lot of poeple are hoping for the opener for the UK... Iconia Pop? lol. i dont mind who really. I have had a bad run with concerts and opening acts. haha

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
Re: PWT Concert Seats!? USA
« Reply #2066 on: June 23, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »
I too want to see the setlist for the US tour, as well as reviews of the first concert from last night.  Thanks.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
By the way, I bought tickets to the Prismatic tour!!  Hopefully the seats I bought are good enough, and hopefully the concert will be good!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.

yeah.haha i know a lot of poeple are hoping for the opener for the UK... Iconia Pop? lol. i dont mind who really. I have had a bad run with concerts and opening acts. haha

Yeah Icona Pop :) They were brilliant! Katy always seems to get it right. I'd love Kacey Musgraves or Ferras though!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.

Yeah Icona Pop :) They were brilliant! Katy always seems to get it right. I'd love Kacey Musgraves or Ferras though!

im not hating on katy, but she didn't do so well with Australia for CDT. but honestly, not her fault. We have a lack of decent talent in this country and surrounding areas, and flying acts over would be tough. The 'I Am Zowie' chick or whoever it was.... I didn't even show up for her at my second show. She made my ears bleed. ahaha. I'd love Kacey. I love her to bits. and the fact that she and katy are friends just makes me love her even more.