Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 59054 times)

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Kittens! How many people can buy Early Entry for one show? Is it like 60 or more? And if I queue for the whole day, do I still have a chance to be in the 1st row? :o How was it in the UK?

It depends how many EE there is. If there's loads like 100 you'll get on the barrier but not the best spot. The O2 varied each night
At Newcastle, the steward told me that there were 15 early entry. It costs £95.15 to upgrade a ticket with early entry.

It depends on how attractive the date/location is for foreigners travelling from far, how big the population in 2 hours driving range from the venue is, how rich the population is, how insane the queueing is,...
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Kittens! How many people can buy Early Entry for one show? Is it like 60 or more? And if I queue for the whole day, do I still have a chance to be in the 1st row? :o How was it in the UK?

It depends how many EE there is. If there's loads like 100 you'll get on the barrier but not the best spot. The O2 varied each night
At Newcastle, the steward told me that there were 15 early entry. It costs £95.15 to upgrade a ticket with early entry.

It depends on how attractive the date/location is for foreigners travelling from far, how big the population in 2 hours driving range from the venue is, how rich the population is, how insane the queueing is,...

Yeah just depends on how many buy them :) on the first show at the O2 there was only like 20 but then at the 28th there was loads more!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline MartixD

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • if you don't like kittens or cotton candy gtfo

Yeah just depends on how many buy them :) on the first show at the O2 there was only like 20 but then at the 28th there was loads more!

Ok, thank you  :strawberry:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned

Ok, thank you  :strawberry:

No worries :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline sparkleattack

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • ~sparkle face~
Maybe this has been asked before, but does anyone know when they will announce the support act for the Europe shows? Very curious to find out! I kinda hope they being Kacey Musgraves over here...but that's very unlikely since country isn't popular here (sadly!)

Loved Icona Pop in London, but hoping for a new fun act!
2014 - May 31st - Prismatic World Tour - London o2 Arena
2015 - March 9th - Prismatic World Tour - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
Maybe this has been asked before, but does anyone know when they will announce the support act for the Europe shows? Very curious to find out! I kinda hope they being Kacey Musgraves over here...but that's very unlikely since country isn't popular here (sadly!)

Loved Icona Pop in London, but hoping for a new fun act!

I wanna know the same question :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
I really miss Skeet :(
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Online cottoncandycloud9

• Dressing Up
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline CastlesCrumbling

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Wasn't sure where to post it, but does anyone know if any of the dance cams were filmed? or the montage shown during Teenage Dream (I think it was)? I constantly missed the montage of Katy because I was too busy watching her perform.

Offline KatysCloud9

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Cause a double rainbow it's hard to find.
So excited to see all of this live and hopefully she'll do a M&G here :dreamboat:

♡KatyCat Claudia♡

@KatysCloud9 on twitter
claudiakp14 on instagram

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
Same, would have been amazing  if he would have filled the time up until Icona Pop came on. At CDT I loved the way he got the crowd going, every time I hear Rihanna's We Found Love it reminds me of the way he waved his hands up to get the crowd jumping:)

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline AilenBones

• Ignites the Light
  • I can feel a phoenix inside of me.

Oh yes! I saw him at CDT and he ruled it. I saw him too at the hotel in Buenos Aires but he didn't come to say "hi" to the fans that we were there haha. But well... he's a big artist.

09/27/11 - I met my idol, my fuckin' inspiration. Love you, Katheryn ♥.

Online cottoncandycloud9

• Dressing Up
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
Same, would have been amazing  if he would have filled the time up until Icona Pop came on. At CDT I loved the way he got the crowd going, every time I hear Rihanna's We Found Love it reminds me of the way he waved his hands up to get the crowd jumping:)

I can't hear that song without thinking of him or the whole arena going crazy! I love it

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned

I can't hear that song without thinking of him or the whole arena going crazy! I love it

Same! Aww I miss CDT! :(
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.