Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 82599 times)

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Two important questions:
1. Can I bring a camera? Can I use the flash?
2. Can I bring a medium size bag? (not a backpack)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
What time do you guys think I should get there? Doors open at 5:30. I want the best spot in the RS.

most people have said getting in early for the RS isnt very necessary since its very spacious,but if you just wanna be safe(i know i would feel the same even if everyone told me i dont need to get there extra early haha)but i'd say maybe an minimum of an hour before doors open??
but i havent been to a show yet,so someone else might have a better educated answer :lol:

I'm always so nervous about getting a good spot, thank god vip includes early entry!

me too!even if i was the only one there i would probably get there very early…ok maybe not if i was the only one,that would be pointless :lol: but you get my point!haha…im glad my RS has early entry too!even if i dont exactly need it,it makes me feel better haha
I'm exactly the same way! I'm so happy I have this forum to give me information other people wouldn't have. It seriously is so helpful, especially with tour.

haha SAME!..if it wasnt for the forum,i probably would think the best place to be was the main stage!i guess that is still an opinionated statement,but im still glad i have the heads up!i trust you guys ;)

I just feel like even with my early entry, it's still gonna be a lot of people. You guys know why the US doesn't have a standing are like the UK, we only have the RS, and everything else is sections.

yeah i feel the same way..there must be at least 50-100? people that will have early entry and thats a lot of people when there only so much barrier area.but at the same time,i think 90% of people will think the main stage is the best place to be,which like i said,thats up to each of us,but im definitely trying to be near the tip of the prism so im hoping most people wont think about going to that area lol…im not sure why the US has seated GA tickets.one of my dates i'll be there and i think it'll be a bit weird to be basically forced to stand near a seat while being on the floor,it just seems weird in a way haha but i guess we'll see how things work out..it might just be that way becuz of safety rules or something at certain arenas,im not sure though :-\

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Two important questions:
1. Can I bring a camera? Can I use the flash?
2. Can I bring a medium size bag? (not a backpack)

That really depends on your venue so I would definitely call them!  For the most part, non-professional cameras are allowed.  And a medium size bag should be fine!

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
I just realised... she's cut Double Rainbow :'(

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...

i heard that too  :-\ i wonder why though..did she replace it with something else?or just take it out to give them more time maybe?

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
I was wondering this too...
I really wanted to hear that one! :(

i heard that too  :-\ i wonder why though..did she replace it with something else?or just take it out to give them more time maybe?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline tiffanyy

• Shiny Orange Bathingsuit

Is Ghost def gone too? :( I'm having flashbacks to when she cut TOTGA during California Dreams Tour
August 27, 2010 @ Today Show
June 19, 2011 @ Prudential Center
August 25, 2013 @ Brooklyn Bridge

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry

Is Ghost def gone too? :( I'm having flashbacks to when she cut TOTGA during California Dreams Tour

I really hope the US tour gets to hear Double Rainbow and/or Ghost  ???
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline robotindisguise87

I knowww  :'( Did she ever play Ghost before both were cut?
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14
Melbourne PWT - 18/11/14

Offline KatycatKeata

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat

I knowww  :'( Did she ever play Ghost before both were cut?

OMG whys she cut Double Rainbow?  :'( has she cut Ghost as well?  :-\
15th October 2011- California Dreams Tour, London's O2 arena. Met Katy and she said she loved my red hair and my name and she hugged me! 30th May 2014- PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
Twitter: @t3enage_d1rtbag
Instagram: @t3enage_d1rtbag (Personal)
Instagram: @katyscaliforniagurl (Fan Account)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts...)
« Reply #1975 on: May 26, 2014, 05:23:13 AM »
It was a choice between Double Rainbow or Ghost and Double Rainbow won at both Belfast shows

Did she only play them just the Belfast gigs as I don't believe I hear whether she played them after that?
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #1976 on: May 26, 2014, 05:29:12 AM »
I'm guessing Ghost/Double Rainbow were cut due to timing in the show. Could be wrong though!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #1977 on: May 26, 2014, 05:40:20 AM »
Yeah she's cut both. And after Belfast she stopped giving the choice and just played Double Rainbow, now it's gone altogether. Probably is due to timing, that's why she cut TOTGA from the acoustic set at the CDT. That was my second favourite song on the album :( Was even more excited for this one cause in what I think was the last performance of it she got down into the crowd :(
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 05:41:58 AM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #1978 on: May 26, 2014, 07:50:20 AM »
Katy just released more standing tickets for London dates,  :pinkbow:
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
« Reply #1979 on: May 26, 2014, 09:30:48 AM »
Yeah she's cut both. And after Belfast she stopped giving the choice and just played Double Rainbow, now it's gone altogether. Probably is due to timing, that's why she cut TOTGA from the acoustic set at the CDT. That was my second favourite song on the album :( Was even more excited for this one cause in what I think was the last performance of it she got down into the crowd :(
She played it at both Birmingham shows, but only went down into the crowd at the first Birmingham show.

Katycat #1956.
25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.