Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 59216 times)

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • just pretend I wrote something clever here
For some weird reason I don't really like that Katy is always using a lift to get onto the stage and she never just walks on. It just makes the show look a little too mechanical.

I get 'cha on that one.
I think the exact opposite—I love it when artists come onstage like that!  It looks so professional and to me it's a lot more exciting than seeing them just run onstage  :lol:
I think that it's good but only a certain amount of times (CDT had a good balance). All the time just looks a little... unnatural and not raw in a way, like even the band uses them to come on and it just looks a little overdone. One or two walk-ons (maybe for the acoustic set) would be nice.
Ohh I follow your train of thought now. I was thinking of just for that first entrance and I love it for the CDT :) I haven't watched any PWT vids yet so I don't know what it's like for this tour but yeah I get what you mean about shows looking more mechanical.

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Do you know if there is a free Wi Fi at the O2 Arena in London?
And what time do you suggest I'll come there? I'll be at the reflection section and i'm going alone so I want to meet people and also stand in a good spot...

Offline katycatkelly

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Hello katycats!
European Dates
« Reply #1952 on: May 24, 2014, 07:31:16 AM »
When is Katy going to release the European dates i feel bad for the katycats from Europe, you'll get your chance soon dont worry. If we all waited 3 years for another tour you can wait a couple more weeks -  good luck katycats

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Katy's Baby Blues
Re: European Dates
« Reply #1953 on: May 24, 2014, 08:59:05 AM »
When is Katy going to release the European dates i feel bad for the katycats from Europe, you'll get your chance soon dont worry. If we all waited 3 years for another tour you can wait a couple more weeks -  good luck katycats

Us KatyCats in the US and Canada had to wait awhile for our dates to be announced. European KatyCats don't worry your dates are coming.
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, California Dreams Tour
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, Prismatic World Tour
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, Prismatic World Tour

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #1954 on: May 24, 2014, 10:32:51 AM »

She never comes to my country and probably never will...
I had to work really hard to save money to go to the show in London.
It is my first and probably the only show of her I will go to...
You are so lucky that you are living in America/ Europe or Australia...

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
I love reading all these posts and now seeing all the responses! I still cannot believe tour has started!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1956 on: May 24, 2014, 02:05:44 PM »

Us KatyCats in the US and Canada had to wait awhile for our dates to be announced. European KatyCats don't worry your dates are coming.

I'm hoping to do one Europe date!! Hopefully Paris!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love
What time do you guys think I should get there? Doors open at 5:30. I want the best spot in the RS.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
What time do you guys think I should get there? Doors open at 5:30. I want the best spot in the RS.

most people have said getting in early for the RS isnt very necessary since its very spacious,but if you just wanna be safe(i know i would feel the same even if everyone told me i dont need to get there extra early haha)but i'd say maybe an minimum of an hour before doors open??
but i havent been to a show yet,so someone else might have a better educated answer :lol:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast

most people have said getting in early for the RS isnt very necessary since its very spacious,but if you just wanna be safe(i know i would feel the same even if everyone told me i dont need to get there extra early haha)but i'd say maybe an minimum of an hour before doors open??
but i havent been to a show yet,so someone else might have a better educated answer :lol:

I'm always so nervous about getting a good spot, thank god vip includes early entry!

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"

I'm always so nervous about getting a good spot, thank god vip includes early entry!

me too!even if i was the only one there i would probably get there very early…ok maybe not if i was the only one,that would be pointless :lol: but you get my point!haha…im glad my RS has early entry too!even if i dont exactly need it,it makes me feel better haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
We arrived at 6pm last time and it was pretty decent but as it's RS it's so easy to just take it all easy and just stroll in and out you'd easily grab a good spot to view the show  :pinkbow:
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.

I arrived at 11 and was the twelth person for RS. Admittedly it was the second show at the venue, so there were less people. We didn't really get anyone turn up after me until about 3.

25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Ignites the Light
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in

me too!even if i was the only one there i would probably get there very early…ok maybe not if i was the only one,that would be pointless :lol: but you get my point!haha…im glad my RS has early entry too!even if i dont exactly need it,it makes me feel better haha
I'm exactly the same way! I'm so happy I have this forum to give me information other people wouldn't have. It seriously is so helpful, especially with tour.
Prism: let the light in

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love

I'm exactly the same way! I'm so happy I have this forum to give me information other people wouldn't have. It seriously is so helpful, especially with tour.

I just feel like even with my early entry, it's still gonna be a lot of people. You guys know why the US doesn't have a standing are like the UK, we only have the RS, and everything else is sections.