Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 74342 times)

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
Re: Prismatic World Tour USA
« Reply #1935 on: May 21, 2014, 06:32:53 PM »
Hey guys! So I recently bought my PWT ticket. And I have a question. Okay so my ticket says General Admission for section C, but it doesn't give me a seat number. So does that mean first come first serve for best seats?  :kaching: :kaching:

You'll be standing, first come first serve for the best spots. :)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
everyones been saying theres a ton of room in the RS to move around during the show..i heard the RS will have about half as many people in it during the US leg compared to the UK leg.does anyone think there will still be loads of room to move around in there?im assuming its a lot smaller of a space bcuz of the less amount of people that will be in there…so,just curious! :) thanks!
From what people are saying, it sounds like people are incredibly nice in the RS and there is movement in terms of not being super crowded.

i noticed that too,but people can be quite rude here in the US during things like these :eyes: but it IS a KP show,so hopefully that wont bring in any of those types of people :lol: guess i should probably wait until the US leg starts up to get a better idea of things,thanks!

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Solan

• Shake the Glitter!
I strongly discourage anyone from invading her privacy at her hotel, the airport etc.

It's always weird to see the pictures at the airport with sunglasses and hat, no smile on her face as if she's saying "Ok, I'm tired but nice so take your picture".

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
For some weird reason I don't really like that Katy is always using a lift to get onto the stage and she never just walks on. It just makes the show look a little too mechanical.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
everyones been saying theres a ton of room in the RS to move around during the show..i heard the RS will have about half as many people in it during the US leg compared to the UK leg.does anyone think there will still be loads of room to move around in there?im assuming its a lot smaller of a space bcuz of the less amount of people that will be in there…so,just curious! :) thanks!
From what people are saying, it sounds like people are incredibly nice in the RS and there is movement in terms of not being super crowded.

i noticed that too,but people can be quite rude here in the US during things like these :eyes: but it IS a KP show,so hopefully that wont bring in any of those types of people :lol: guess i should probably wait until the US leg starts up to get a better idea of things,thanks!
haha this is true!
Prism: let the light in

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
I strongly discourage anyone from invading her privacy at her hotel, the airport etc.

It's always weird to see the pictures at the airport with sunglasses and hat, no smile on her face as if she's saying "Ok, I'm tired but nice so take your picture".

Completely agree! It's a major invasion of privacy & winds me up.
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
For some weird reason I don't really like that Katy is always using a lift to get onto the stage and she never just walks on. It just makes the show look a little too mechanical.

I get 'cha on that one.

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart

I get 'cha on that one.
I think the exact opposite—I love it when artists come onstage like that!  It looks so professional and to me it's a lot more exciting than seeing them just run onstage  :lol:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Do you know if someone won "Claire's" contest?
I sent them an email and asked when the contest ends and they told me that the contest ends on the 22nd of may and the prize draw will take place on the 23rd of may.
In my country it is already noon, also in the UK, so I was wondering if someone won the contest already?

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
They will notify the 4 winners within 4 days
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline robotindisguise87

I sent them an email and asked when the contest ends and they told me that the contest ends on the 22nd of may and the prize draw will take place on the 23rd of may.
In my country it is already noon, also in the UK, so I was wondering if someone won the contest already?

They just posted on twitter winners have been emailed. x
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
They will notify the 4 winners within 4 days

Oh, ok, that mean I still have a chance..
Thank you :)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Sorry just seen twitter myself they've emailed the winners,

And I wasn't one ah well! I'm sure there are 8 very excited fans out there I hope!
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Sorry just seen twitter myself they've emailed the winners,

And I wasn't one ah well! I'm sure there are 8 very excited fans out there I hope!

They just posted on twitter winners have been emailed. x

Oh. ok...
Thank you

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic

I get 'cha on that one.
I think the exact opposite—I love it when artists come onstage like that!  It looks so professional and to me it's a lot more exciting than seeing them just run onstage  :lol:
I think that it's good but only a certain amount of times (CDT had a good balance). All the time just looks a little... unnatural and not raw in a way, like even the band uses them to come on and it just looks a little overdone. One or two walk-ons (maybe for the acoustic set) would be nice.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:05:17 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)