Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 74774 times)

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
Apparently she said the only time she won't stop is if she is super tired or ill xx

This is why I love Katy  :strawberry:

...with the way O2 is set out though it's doubtful we can wait anywhere right?  ???

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Katy said she doesn't drive past because she doesn't love us, she said if she doesn't stop it's 'cause she's extremely tired or she's unwell. Bless her though isn't she wonderful?!

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
Apparently she said the only time she won't stop is if she is super tired or ill xx

...with the way O2 is set out though it's doubtful we can wait anywhere right?  ???
yeah, i think the O2 it's kind of complicated to wait her outside... the place is huge!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
So if she were to come out would it be by the tour busses? :) katy is beyond incredible! I just love her so much!

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come

yeah, i think the O2 it's kind of complicated to wait her outside... the place is huge!
She's so awesome! And she probably is incredibly tired most of the time, anyone would be. It's so nice of her to stop and say hi to some of us.
Prism: let the light in

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Katy is so good to fans! That's why I love her so much!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
She is such an incredibly giving artist to her fans! It is what sets her apart from many others. Every time I just think of her generosity it bring happy tears to my eyes.  :firework:

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
everyones been saying theres a ton of room in the RS to move around during the show..i heard the RS will have about half as many people in it during the US leg compared to the UK leg.does anyone think there will still be loads of room to move around in there?im assuming its a lot smaller of a space bcuz of the less amount of people that will be in there…so,just curious! :) thanks!

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
She is such an incredibly giving artist to her fans! It is what sets her apart from many others. Every time I just think of her generosity it bring happy tears to my eyes.  :firework:

I love it when you see footage of a fan crying and going crazy and Katy says 'it's ok, I'm just a human like you'  :xx:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
I know, me too. She is such an incredible human though! I am so glad you get to meet her!!!  :firework:

I love it when you see footage of a fan crying and going crazy and Katy says 'it's ok, I'm just a human like you'  :xx:

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Where do you think it will be a good place to wait for her before and after the show at the O2 Arena in London?

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love
Prismatic World Tour USA
« Reply #1931 on: May 21, 2014, 07:26:13 AM »
Hey guys! So I recently bought my PWT ticket. And I have a question. Okay so my ticket says General Admission for section C, but it doesn't give me a seat number. So does that mean first come first serve for best seats?  :kaching: :kaching:
Grand Rapids 08/10/14 PWT
Auburn Hills 08/11/14 RS PWT

Offline Mr. KatyPerry

• Reading Hemingway
  • roar, Roar, ROar, ROAr, ROARRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!
Will Katy add a second leg to the UK tour ?
« Reply #1932 on: May 21, 2014, 02:43:48 PM »
I was so chuffed to see her in Birmingham and I'm desperate to see her there again! So I was wondering will she do a second leg to the UK tour as she did with the California Dreams Tour?

It was the best time of my life!

I'm desperate to see her again =D
19/10/2011 - Cardiff - California Dreams Tour
13/05/2014 - Birmingham - Prismatic World Tour

Next aim: MEET KATY !!! =)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
I was so chuffed to see her in Birmingham and I'm desperate to see her there again! So I was wondering will she do a second leg to the UK tour as she did with the California Dreams Tour?

It was the best time of my life!

I'm desperate to see her again =D
We don't know but there's a chance; she's still got to do a Europe tour and the UK often gets included in those. It's fairly common for the UK to get more than one visit on a world tour.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
everyones been saying theres a ton of room in the RS to move around during the show..i heard the RS will have about half as many people in it during the US leg compared to the UK leg.does anyone think there will still be loads of room to move around in there?im assuming its a lot smaller of a space bcuz of the less amount of people that will be in there…so,just curious! :) thanks!
From what people are saying, it sounds like people are incredibly nice in the RS and there is movement in terms of not being super crowded.
Prism: let the light in