Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 60652 times)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
Theres plenty you can do

Its  pretty easy to finds celebs if you know what you are doing hotels are  by far the easiest place to see them.Theres also airport, trendy restaurants, stores, clubs.....

That's trying to meet her when she's on personal time, not while she's working.  It infringes on her privacy a lot.  Many people, myself included, respect Katy too much to go stalking her at the hotel she's staying, and don't want to be that person.  It's just not right, in my opinion.

My strategy is to get to the arena early, and linger around after the show also.  If she chooses to come out to say hi, then great, if not, oh well at least I tried...there will be other times.  Her show will still be incredible whether I/you meet her or not.
I agree. Personally, I think it's very weird and rude to stalk somebody's hotel room. I mean, imagine if someone stalked outside of your house! The main reason I'm going to the concert is because I want to sing and dance and have fun with my best friend, and Katy being there as my idol is amazing. I just want to have fun with my idol and friends.
Prism: let the light in

Offline RallyRex

• Reading Hemingway
  • Cars & Katy
My strategy is to get to the arena early, and linger around after the show also

Actually kinda curious about that. I know with KISS that hanging out after the show would be a waste of time. At the end of every KISS show after the big bang, the lights go out and the screen lights up with "KISS loves (town name)". And by the time that that screen comes up and the house lights rise KISS is already in the vans leaving the arena or pretty damn close to it. Also know with KISS, and many artists as well, that they don't get to the arena till almost a few hours before, like they sometimes aren't even in the city till 3-4 hours before show time.

I'm taking off that Friday-Sunday of Katy's concert in Houston so I'll prob head up to the arena early Friday and stay late all nights. Question is where to wait for a possible chance.

Yeah, it's definitely a crap shoot, but I'd be kicking myself if I didn't at least try...especially if she actually did say hi.  I did the same and took off the day of the concert and the day after.  Also, I'm going alone so meeting other people is cool too.

It obviously varies by venue as to where exactly to wait, but I'm going to try to stay near where the buses park, respecting restricted areas of course, and keep an eye out for people gathering.  Luckily Consol Energy Center only has 3 gates, and a very obvious bus parking area.  We'll see, I expect not to and won't think any different of her or the show either way.
@RallyRex1
PWT: 7/22/14 & 8/13/14

Offline hbiemiller

• Cherry Chapstick
  • So you wanna play with magic?

Actually kinda curious about that. I know with KISS that hanging out after the show would be a waste of time. At the end of every KISS show after the big bang, the lights go out and the screen lights up with "KISS loves (town name)". And by the time that that screen comes up and the house lights rise KISS is already in the vans leaving the arena or pretty damn close to it. Also know with KISS, and many artists as well, that they don't get to the arena till almost a few hours before, like they sometimes aren't even in the city till 3-4 hours before show time.

I'm taking off that Friday-Sunday of Katy's concert in Houston so I'll prob head up to the arena early Friday and stay late all nights. Question is where to wait for a possible chance.

Yeah, it's definitely a crap shoot, but I'd be kicking myself if I didn't at least try...especially if she actually did say hi.  I did the same and took off the day of the concert and the day after.  Also, I'm going alone so meeting other people is cool too.

It obviously varies by venue as to where exactly to wait, but I'm going to try to stay near where the buses park, respecting restricted areas of course, and keep an eye out for people gathering.  Luckily Consol Energy Center only has 3 gates, and a very obvious bus parking area.  We'll see, I expect not to and won't think any different of her or the show either way.

I'm going to the consol energy center too!! Can wait to meet some more katy cats :)

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.

I'm going to the consol energy center too!! Can wait to meet some more katy cats :)

I know in some cases, celebs are gone before the arena is even empty of the audience. :S but good luck. :)
because legends never die.

Offline Lady Kenobi

• Cherry Chapstick
  • No regrets, just love

I know in some cases, celebs are gone before the arena is even empty of the audience. :S but good luck. :)

Yeah, some finish the last song and run through the car to get out of there. I don't know if this will happen with Katy  ???

Theres plenty you can do

Its  pretty easy to finds celebs if you know what you are doing hotels are  by far the easiest place to see them.Theres also airport, trendy restaurants, stores, clubs.....

That's trying to meet her when she's on personal time, not while she's working.  It infringes on her privacy a lot.  Many people, myself included, respect Katy too much to go stalking her at the hotel she's staying, and don't want to be that person.  It's just not right, in my opinion.

My strategy is to get to the arena early, and linger around after the show also.  If she chooses to come out to say hi, then great, if not, oh well at least I tried...there will be other times.  Her show will still be incredible whether I/you meet her or not.
I agree. Personally, I think it's very weird and rude to stalk somebody's hotel room. I mean, imagine if someone stalked outside of your house! The main reason I'm going to the concert is because I want to sing and dance and have fun with my best friend, and Katy being there as my idol is amazing. I just want to have fun with my idol and friends.

I agree. I don't like stalking celebrities in hotels and airports because is their private moment and is really difficult, because security doesn't want you to get near the artist or the artist don't want to meet the fans (for many reasons). Also you have to be patient and have time to be there stalking all day long.

I search for contests if I want to win meet & greet or something like that. Fortunately I met that way Katy Perry in CDT (the first time I saw her was at Purr launch but couldn't win the pass to talk/hug her, months later I finally met her and was even better), Henry Cavill and two weeks ago Franz Ferdinand. My friends are saying I'm a very lucky girl, but no. They were really hard contests. I search for all the options and participated in all of the contests, don't giving up if I didn't won at some.

Remember, there's a time for everything, don't lose faith :pinkbow:
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:52:01 AM by Lady Kenobi »

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Anyone have a picture of the girl dressed as a taco that got to meet Katy?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat

Where is "The consol energy center", what is this place?

Yeah, some finish the last song and run through the car to get out of there. I don't know if this will happen with Katy  ???

Theres plenty you can do

I agree. I don't like stalking celebrities in hotels and airports because is their private moment and is really difficult, because security doesn't want you to get near the artist or the artist don't want to meet the fans (for many reasons). Also you have to be patient and have time to be there stalking all day long.

I search for contests if I want to win meet & greet or something like that. Fortunately I met that way Katy Perry in CDT (the first time I saw her was at Purr launch but couldn't win the pass to talk/hug her, months later I finally met her and was even better), Henry Cavill and two weeks ago Franz Ferdinand. My friends are saying I'm a very lucky girl, but no. They were really hard contests. I search for all the options and participated in all of the contests, don't giving up if I didn't won at some.

Remember, there's a time for everything, don't lose faith :pinkbow:

I registered to all the contests I found.. I don't want to be a stalker but I really want to meet her.
I know that there is time for everything but the problem is the fact that i'm from Israel (I hope I won't get any hate comments).. She never comes here or even near.. This is the first time i'm going to see her show because it is so expensive (not only the show ticket but also the flying ticket, the hotel etc..)
Soon i'm starting the university so I won't have the time or the money to go to any show.. So it is basically my only chance to meet her. So i'm really trying to find a way that I can meet her, I know it is hard but i'm would do anything.

Offline RallyRex

• Reading Hemingway
  • Cars & Katy
Where is "The consol energy center", what is this place?

Haha, nothing special.  Just a regular arena like most other arenas in the US.  Follow the mods' advice on here and just enjoy her amazing show that she has worked very hard on!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:26:42 PM by RallyRex »
@RallyRex1
PWT: 7/22/14 & 8/13/14

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
I strongly discourage anyone from invading her privacy at her hotel, the airport etc.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
So does anyone know why Katy didn't fly around on the arena in Birmingham during Birthday?

It started in belfast that there was a huge bunch of balloons on the flying thing, then in newcastle they only had 4 & now katy isn't flying around at all!  ??? :-\

Might be something to do with health and safety
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Photos of both Taco girls meeting Katy

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
I absolutely love their costumes! So cute!

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
i love how katy looks more happy than the girl does in the second picture :lol: brilliant outfit!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 06:07:32 AM by OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life »

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
Photos of both Taco girls meeting Katy

epic!
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline Kitty-Katy

• Know it all
  • These wounds are self inflicted.
I was at that show...I walked round the back of the arena then decided not to walk any further in case Katy was there and I invaded her privacy. Too polite for my own good :eyes:

25/8/09 Birmingham - She caught my cupcake.
1/4/11 Cardiff - I met her.
4/4/11 Birmingham - Front row.
http://twitter.com/AshleyClairex She did my challenge! I have Katy Perry signed converses!
13/5/2014 Birmingham - She pointed at my sign. Front row, GS.
14/5/2014 Birmingham - She grabbed my balloon. Front row, RS.
30/5/2014 London - Front row, GS.
17/2/2015 Montpellier.