Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 62725 times)

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Thisss is more about Icona Pop, but is anyone who has been already capable of telling me about their setlist ... like ... are they doing only new album songs or is there any hope for me to hear older songs too?  :katycat1:
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Thisss is more about Icona Pop, but is anyone who has been already capable of telling me about their setlist ... like ... are they doing only new album songs or is there any hope for me to hear older songs too?  :katycat1:

The songs I remember are: I love it, we got the world, ready for the weekend, my party, all night and girlfriend.

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway

All Night
We Got the World
Ready For The Weekend
On a Roll
Girlfriend
Then We Kiss
It's My Party
I Love It

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
^^ thank you both so so much! On A Roll is what I was dreaming of yayyy!
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
My date is so close ASDFGHJKL
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Did someone manage to meet Katy in person after or before the show in the backstage? Or somewhere else during his staying at the UK?
Can you please tell me what should I do and how can I meet her?
It is my first and probably the only time I will see her show live because she never comes to my country and I guess she never will.. I spent a lot of money on the flying tickets, show ticket, hotel, etc.
I registered to "Claire's" contest... But what else can I do?
Please, it is really important to me.

Thank you.
(Sorry for my bad English)

Offline dishonourxo

• Wannabe
Did someone manage to meet Katy in person after or before the show in the backstage? Or somewhere else during his staying at the UK?
It is my first and probably the only time I will see her show live because she never comes to my country and I guess she never will.. I spent a lot of money on the flying tickets, show ticket, hotel, etc.

Thank you.

I might come across mean right now but I feel the need to be blunt.
There is nothing else you can do in regards to meeting Katy. Meet and Greets aren't for sale on this tour (not in the UK anyway) and hotel stalking is creepy! Actually meeting Katy is simply an amazing byproduct of going to see her in concert. Buying a ticket to her show doesn't automatically equal you deserving to meet her and, while I appreciate you've spent a lot of money, you should really step back the entitlement in regards to meeting her.
She has so many fans who would love to meet her, we all get by the same; enter competitions, buy Meet and Greets IF they're available or hang around outside venues for the small chance to say hi. That's all you can do.

Go to the show. Sing, dance and drink in every moment of it.
You're lucky to even be seeing our gurl live on stage, just appreciate that.

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway

Thank you.

Theres plenty you can do

Its  pretty easy to finds celebs if you know what you are doing hotels are  by far the easiest place to see them.Theres also airport, trendy restaurants, stores, clubs.....

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:22:16 PM by ChrisB »

Online Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs

Thank you.

Theres plenty you can do

Its  pretty easy to finds celebs if you know what you are doing hotels are  by far the easiest place to see them.Theres also airport, trendy restaurants, stores, clubs.....
Cause Katy would really love to be stalked  :eyes: NOT! Just go to your concert and enjoy that..
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline RallyRex

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Katy liked my pizza shirt at PWT Ohio. :)
Theres plenty you can do

That's trying to meet her when she's on personal time, not while she's working.  It infringes on her privacy a lot.  Many people, myself included, respect Katy too much to go stalking her at the hotel she's staying, and don't want to be that person.  It's just not right, in my opinion.

My strategy is to get to the arena early, and linger around after the show also.  If she chooses to come out to say hi, then great, if not, oh well at least I tried...there will be other times.  Her show will still be incredible whether I/you meet her or not.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:59:42 PM by RallyRex »
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 |

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/

Thank you.

Theres plenty you can do

and this is exactly what we wouldn't / have never / will never recommand(ed) to people on here to do, as it is an invasion of the little (very little) time off / privacy / me-time she might be having on tour.
Hanging by the venue is A-OK, but indeed, it is not a guarantee that she'll stop by.
You better go and enjoy the show she put her heart making up, that's the best she has to offer, and that's the best way not to be disappointed at spending your money ; after all, that's what you paid for.

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
My strategy is to get to the arena early, and linger around after the show also

Actually kinda curious about that. I know with KISS that hanging out after the show would be a waste of time. At the end of every KISS show after the big bang, the lights go out and the screen lights up with "KISS loves (town name)". And by the time that that screen comes up and the house lights rise KISS is already in the vans leaving the arena or pretty damn close to it. Also know with KISS, and many artists as well, that they don't get to the arena till almost a few hours before, like they sometimes aren't even in the city till 3-4 hours before show time.

I'm taking off that Friday-Sunday of Katy's concert in Houston so I'll prob head up to the arena early Friday and stay late all nights. Question is where to wait for a possible chance.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
I know that the fact that I'm going to see her show is already a big deal and I should be happy..
But still, as I said, she never comes to my country or even near my country and it will probably be the only time I'll see her live. I don't want to stalk her, and even if I wanted to stalk her I don't know in which hotel she will stay or in what kind of restaurants she goes to..

I'm not saying that I'm not happy from going to see her show, I'm so excited and I almost can't sleep, but I want to meet her and talk to her.. talk to her and tell her what I think about her. I thought maybe there is a way to get inside the backstage, maybe if you wear something creative or something like this.. I know it happened in the last tour..

and if there is no chance to meet her, is there any chance I can deliver her a letter? Someone at the show that I can give him the letter and I can be sure he will give it to her? 

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
I know that the fact that I'm going to see her show is already a big deal and I should be happy..
But still, as I said, she never comes to my country or even near my country and it will probably be the only time I'll see her live. I don't want to stalk her, and even if I wanted to stalk her I don't know in which hotel she will stay or in what kind of restaurants she goes to..

I'm not saying that I'm not happy from going to see her show, I'm so excited and I almost can't sleep, but I want to meet her and talk to her.. talk to her and tell her what I think about her. I thought maybe there is a way to get inside the backstage, maybe if you wear something creative or something like this.. I know it happened in the last tour..

and if there is no chance to meet her, is there any chance I can deliver her a letter? Someone at the show that I can give him the letter and I can be sure he will give it to her?

honey,we ALL would love to meet her and tell her how we feel about her.but those chances are pretty slim,for just about all of us.i even live in california and i've never even come close to meeting her..youre def not alone there.i guess there is a chance you can get someone to give her your letter,but luck really needs to be on your side for that

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline MrFancypants569

• Ur Words Flow Like Honey
  • I am a Katy Perry DIE-HARD fan! Love her to bits!
So does anyone know why Katy didn't fly around on the arena in Birmingham during Birthday?

It started in belfast that there was a huge bunch of balloons on the flying thing, then in newcastle they only had 4 & now katy isn't flying around at all!  ??? :-\

Monday March 28th 2011 = California Dreams Tour Dublin!! <- BEST NIGHT EVER!! xx