Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 77041 times)

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
I cannot wait for July. I hope the seats I got for the 2 shows I'm going to are good. I don't have RS or GS...I'm way up high.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline Lady Kenobi

• Wesley Willis
  • Choose your battles, babe. Then you'll win the war
That would be so lovely! Id love to be given the opportunity to meet her again. I met her during CDT, but do to an accident that happened over a year ago, I suffered severe memory loss and can't remember anything about the concert or meeting her.  :'(

:'( that's so terrible, not only to lose that memory but other important to you. I really hope you can meet her again, by meet & greet on the show or by other way.

Wasn't sure which thread to put this in but just to let you all know that Katy no longer asks which song you want her to sing. I was at the Newcastle date last night and she didn't ask if we wanted her to sing Ghost or Double Rainbow, she just automatically sang Double Rainbow.

That was one of my main questions when I read that fans where going to select a song.  Theoretically it sounded really good, but in reality a mess to make the fans vote, maybe that's why she now chose :-\

Wasn't sure which thread to put this in but just to let you all know that Katy no longer asks which song you want her to sing. I was at the Newcastle date last night and she didn't ask if we wanted her to sing Ghost or Double Rainbow, she just automatically sang Double Rainbow.

Hmmm. It may vary for each show
Personally, I like Double Rainbow WAY better than Ghost. I thought she would sing DR no matter what

Me too, I like more Double Rainbow than Ghost. I hope she sings that in the first date in Mexico City concert.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:36:30 PM by Lady Kenobi »

05/02/2011 Purr launch (Mexico City)
03/09/2011 California Dreams Tour (Mexico City)
17/10/2014 The Prismatic World Tour (Mexico City)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
does anyone know approx how many early entry/VIP RS tickets are available for the US dates?..im trying to figure out how many people i have to compete with :lol:

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline RallyRex

• Dressing Up
  • Katy and Cars keep me going.
I cannot wait for July. I hope the seats I got for the 2 shows I'm going to are good. I don't have RS or GS...I'm way up high.

You're not alone, I am too.  You'll still have an awesome time!  Remember, Katy knows about you up there and still wants to put on an amazing show for everyone in the building. 
Twitter: @RallyRex1
PWT: | 7/22/14 | 8/2/14 | 8/13/14 | 8/14/14 | 10/10/14 | 10/11/14 |

Offline MrFancypants569

• Ur Words Flow Like Honey
  • I am a Katy Perry DIE-HARD fan! Love her to bits!
Does anyone think a European leg is actually going to be announced?

I'm getting very worried because my plan was to see Katy in Dublin but we have no Dublin date yet.
I am now contemplating flying to London for a show but it is very costly. :(

Monday March 28th 2011 = California Dreams Tour Dublin!! <- BEST NIGHT EVER!! xx

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Just checked via twitter doesn't look like a Dublin gig will be added thought so after seen the stage it would defo not fit in the O2!!
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Ps its 165e for flights to Gatwick on the 31st and back the 1st I was looking that's with Aerlingus
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
She won't be going to Dublin unfortunately :( And I'm sure Europe will get a tour, I think the reason why she's taking a second (though now it really has been a while... even NZ is still waiting and I got the impression they'd get their dates fairly soon after AUS) to announce a Europe leg could be because the main arena in Paris is closed for renovation and that's a pretty major city for her to visit in Europe but it could be announced soon now, like Lady Gaga announced her Europe tour a while back but only just announced a show at Bercy in Paris for November when it's open again today.

And yeah, even though they won't be in Dublin it's not unlikely that the UK will get a visit leg as part of the Europe tour, so you could go to that.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Bercy will be supersized to 21k concert capacity. Even bigger than the upgraded Sportpaleis Antwerp, London O2 or Madison Square Garden with 20k concert capacity. Paris wants to be put back on the world map soon:
Réouverture de la salle d’octobre à décembre 2014
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
Ah^^ You're testing me for my french exam on Thursday :'( That means it's opening sometime between those months, right? Does that mean Gaga's date could possibly not go ahead? Guess that's why Katy's taking her time to be sure. And tbh from concert footage I've seen taken in there, it looked like it could do with a bit of work, looked like it was falling apart and just a bit old fashioned and not modern.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 04:22:57 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
I really think there's nothing to do with Paris. We all know how hard it was CDT for her, and hoe she pushed herself to the limit. I think she's just taking it easy, just looking how's everything going and just being sure that she can do ALL the dates without being ill or need vocal rest or something like that.

We already can expect to European dates to be announced when she's finishing the American Leg bc I think she'll be touring Europe by this time next year.
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline I CanAffordYou

• Très chic !
Bercy will be supersized to 21k concert capacity. Even bigger than the upgraded Sportpaleis Antwerp, London O2 or Madison Square Garden with 20k concert capacity. Paris wants to be put back on the world map soon:
Réouverture de la salle d’octobre à décembre 2014

Yes, Bercy will be open from october to december, only, and katy will be touring in mexico, australia, and NZ at those dates, so she not gonna be in Paris. Not for this tour.
Miley Cyrus is not coming in Paris with her tour, same problem. But she is touring in 2 other french cities (Lyon and Montpellier) Katy might do the same in france. (i hope)

HKT : LONDON (02/26/2009) * LYON (06/17/2009) 
LGJ : PARIS (06/11/2010)
You've Got A Friend : HOLLYWOOD (12/04/2012)
LGJ : PARIS (02/10/2013)
PWT : BELFAST (05/07/2014) * LONDON (05/31/2014)

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Is it true that if they haven't finished refurbishing/painting the Liverpool echo arena then Katy's tour date will be cancelled? I REALLY hope not.

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
I really think there's nothing to do with Paris. We all know how hard it was CDT for her, and hoe she pushed herself to the limit. I think she's just taking it easy, just looking how's everything going and just being sure that she can do ALL the dates without being ill or need vocal rest or something like that.

We already can expect to European dates to be announced when she's finishing the American Leg bc I think she'll be touring Europe by this time next year.
I kind of agree. I think she may take a month break after the Australian/New Zealand leg of the tour to just take a break, and then go back to touring for a little. Asia will probably be announced some time around then too
Prism: let the light in

Offline Chica Guacamole

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Livin' the Teenage Dream
Can anybody who has been to the shows so far shed some light on what Katy's on-stage time is? I'm guessing like 9:30ish?

I think it's like 8:45/9?

Thanks! :)