Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 81205 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
I completely understand. :) thank you for keeping us all up to date. It really does mean a lot to us that you guys reply back so fast. :)
Thank you guys for always updating us. I know a lot of us kittens are anxious and it means a lot to us that the mods really care about us. :) when you guys know for sure, will you be making an official announcement rather it be a yes or no? Thank you! :)
About M&Gs, let's just say it is not a yes and it is not a no.

We haven't decided what to do yet. Depends on what happens and if something happens, when it does. But just remember that Katy is still busy trying to perfect the tour and get it rolling and that is the main priority for now.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
I completely understand. :) thank you for keeping us all up to date. It really does mean a lot to us that you guys reply back so fast. :)
Thank you guys for always updating us. I know a lot of us kittens are anxious and it means a lot to us that the mods really care about us. :) when you guys know for sure, will you be making an official announcement rather it be a yes or no? Thank you! :)

We haven't decided what to do yet. Depends on what happens and if something happens, when it does. But just remember that Katy is still busy trying to perfect the tour and get it rolling and that is the main priority for now.

I will stop replying now. I need my beauty sleep!

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway

Since we cant buy them this time, this is our only hope so ill take that as a positive

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
^ Goodnight Ingie.  :) :shuteye:
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Have sweet dreams! :)

I will stop replying now. I need my beauty sleep!

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
Try not to get your hopes up and when something does happen then it will be good in the hood. 8)

That is my philosophy, especially when it comes to exams. :lol:
28/04/11 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena CDT
14/11/14 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena PWT
15/11/14 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena PWT

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Everyone knows that Katy really loves her fans and wants to meet us, BUT dont we all also want to see an AMAZING show?! I feel like the first couple shows is always kinda hard to get into the swing of things

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Such a smart kitten! :)
Everyone knows that Katy really loves her fans and wants to meet us, BUT dont we all also want to see an AMAZING show?! I feel like the first couple shows is always kinda hard to get into the swing of things

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
I am just so excited to see her live! Pictures from Belfast look amazing!!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.

Thank you for letting us know  :) that's real sweet of you x
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
Am I right in saying that Katy over run herself by doing so many meet and greets last tour? I know when I meet her it was 1am until I finished meeting her, and she had a concert like that day as well. Which left almost no time to sleep and rehearse and have Katy time. I can imagine this is what it was like for all dates, not just mine. I love Katy and I really want there to be meet and greets but I completely understand why she may not do them at this point in the tour or at all. We all want a happy and healthy Katy and I think that's what it should really come down to :)
ps. sorry for the rant ;)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Am I right in saying that Katy over run herself by doing so many meet and greets last tour? I know when I meet her it was 1am until I finished meeting her, and she had a concert like that day as well. Which left almost no time to sleep and rehearse and have Katy time. I can imagine this is what it was like for all dates, not just mine. I love Katy and I really want there to be meet and greets but I completely understand why she may not do them at this point in the tour or at all. We all want a happy and healthy Katy and I think that's what it should really come down to :)
ps. sorry for the rant ;)

Yeah I get what you mean. Mine was the same, I think that if m&g were to happen they would need to be before the show, so then it's not real late
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
That's so nice of you to keep us updated and is very exciting to hear that there *may* be opportunities for kittens to meet Katy on this tour. My dates are next weekend so I know this won't affect me but I'd be so happy to see others have their dreams come true, especially those who haven't had the chance to meet Katy before :)

During POM you can see how much extra 'work' meet and greets are, although it's obvious Katy loves interacting with her fans. At my M&G I was shocked at how many people she had to meet (aside from the Katycats...we got to meet her last) and thought that must be so tiring for her to do and then go and put on such an energetic show.

The most important thing is she is touring and we are all (hopefully) getting to see her over the next year or so doing what she does best!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
I love everything you just said! What a great kitten!  :firework: I agree with you completely!
That's so nice of you to keep us updated and is very exciting to hear that there *may* be opportunities for kittens to meet Katy on this tour. My dates are next weekend so I know this won't affect me but I'd be so happy to see others have their dreams come true, especially those who haven't had the chance to meet Katy before :)

During POM you can see how much extra 'work' meet and greets are, although it's obvious Katy loves interacting with her fans. At my M&G I was shocked at how many people she had to meet (aside from the Katycats...we got to meet her last) and thought that must be so tiring for her to do and then go and put on such an energetic show.

The most important thing is she is touring and we are all (hopefully) getting to see her over the next year or so doing what she does best!

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
Thank you! It's so true though, she has always been SO good to us and we couldn't ask her for to put on a better show so anything else is a huge bonus x

I love everything you just said! What a great kitten!  :firework: I agree with you completely!