Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 85865 times)

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
Do you guys think that there will be another opportunity through the forum to meet katy? I was reading about the one for the CDT and it sounded amazing! I hope they do that again  :dreamboat:

http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=15949.0 :)
At this point I think she's just not doing M&G at all... except for the last date.
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Do you guys think that there will be another opportunity through the forum to meet katy? I was reading about the one for the CDT and it sounded amazing! I hope they do that again  :dreamboat:

At this point I think she's just not doing M&G at all... except for the last date.

why just the last date?what show is that?

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart

How come I read on twitter that someone got/won a m&g with her yesterday??  They even had a pic of the shoes she signed for them

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline SmackUTwice

• Can Belch the Alphabet
  • You Did It BAYBEE!

How come I read on twitter that someone got/won a m&g with her yesterday??  They even had a pic of the shoes she signed for them
That was from a few days ago... before the tour started... they were waiting around the arena during rehearsal... and Katy came over to say hi. :)

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.

That was from a few days ago... before the tour started... they were waiting around the arena during rehearsal... and Katy came over to say hi. :)
exactly, it was before the tour starts. For now the only M&G is the Claire¡s competition for the 31st show in London
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart

exactly, it was before the tour starts. For now the only M&G is the Claire¡s competition for the 31st show in London
ohhh thanks for clearing that up for me!!  :thumbzup:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...

ohhh thanks for clearing that up for me!!  :thumbzup:

OH thanks!i thought you meant the very last date of the tour :lol:

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come

That's so sweet of her :) I want to come really early for the tour in my city, which as two dates. But the first night I'm going I have RS and I'm wearing a home made costume. I don't want to come early in the morning and get all sweaty. So maybe the next day I'll come early in the morning.
Prism: let the light in

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?

That's so sweet of her :) I want to come really early for the tour in my city, which as two dates. But the first night I'm going I have RS and I'm wearing a home made costume. I don't want to come early in the morning and get all sweaty. So maybe the next day I'll come early in the morning.

What does your costume look like?!

Offline katyperrymyhero

• Lost Control
how do we get in the reflection section / can we get out for breaks and stuff?

"she's just an explosion that keeps getting bigger and bigger"

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
About M&Gs, let's just say it is not a yes and it is not a no.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 05:19:31 PM by Ingie »

Offline Chloe_Katycat

• Out to Lunch
  • Let the Light In
About M&Gs, let's jsut say it is not a yes and it is not a no.
:o
CDT 31/10/11 MEN Arena, Manchester
PWT 18/5/14 SSE Hydro, Glasgow
PWT 20/5/14 Phones4u Arena, Manchester
PWT 23/5/14 Motorpoint Arena, Sheffield
GIFSoup

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Thank you guys for always updating us. I know a lot of us kittens are anxious and it means a lot to us that the mods really care about us. :) when you guys know for sure, will you be making an official announcement rather it be a yes or no? Thank you! :)

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
Try not to get your hopes up and when something does happen then it will be good in the hood. 8)

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
Thank you guys for always updating us. I know a lot of us kittens are anxious and it means a lot to us that the mods really care about us. :) when you guys know for sure, will you be making an official announcement rather it be a yes or no? Thank you! :)

We haven't decided what to do yet. Depends on what happens and if something happens, when it does. But just remember that Katy is still busy trying to perfect the tour and get it rolling and that is the main priority for now.