Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 63068 times)

Offline katykatIre

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Is Katy doing meet and greets for this tour

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3

No  :-\
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
^ That's not true. It's unknown at this stage. Most meet and greet competitions are not announced until a week or maybe even a few days before a concert.

Have faith kittens  :kittypurry:

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline oliviaeden

• Wants a Taste Test
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
^ That's not true. It's unknown at this stage. Most meet and greet competitions are not announced until a week or maybe even a few days before a concert.

*crosses fingers* I'm trying to stay optimistic! :pinkbow: I mean, either way I get to go to a Katy Perry concert and see my idol live, amirite??  :)
♡ katycat since the beginning ♡

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall

*crosses fingers* I'm trying to stay optimistic! :pinkbow: I mean, either way I get to go to a Katy Perry concert and see my idol live, amirite??  :)

Exactly. Youarerite!  :)

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline oliviaeden

• Wants a Taste Test
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on

Exactly. Youarerite!  :)

Hahahaha  :lol: BUT 9 MORE DAYS UNTIL OPENING NIGHT EVERYONE! Katy's dancers were instagramming earlier & getting me so pumped for the tour!!  :frolickingghost:
♡ katycat since the beginning ♡

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Yeah radio is the biggest one to give out those. :)

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
I doubt we will at this stage, I think that's why RS is there, as a replacement for the m&g
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katy_chameleon

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • Katy's voice is like a pint of Guinness; smooth.

I doubt we will at this stage, I think that's why RS is there, as a replacement for the m&g

If Katy was doing M&G's for this tour, they would have already been announced. During the CDT, M&G's were announced at least 2 weeks in advance. Then 3 days were allowed for winners to claim their M&G passes.

It's now less than a week from Katy's first tour date, and Olivia still hasn't provided an update. Guess there won't be any M&G's for this tour, unless Katy wants to restrict them to a certain area (North America), but I can't see her doing that.

However, look at things this way, at least you get to see Katy perform live! 
KatyCat #22170
Twitter: @katy_chameleon

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
Whatever it is, that moment she hits the stage is going to be EPIC!!
This! While the CDT entrance was exciting it was pretty basic but I'm pretty sure she's going to do something amazing for this show!  :kittypurry:

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat

The RS isn't a replacement for m&g. Just be happy that you're going to a show and stop worrying about m&g passes.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
I just cannot believe the tour is starting so soon! I cannot wait to see all of the costumes, and stage! She is going to be amazing!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
This is definitely what I am waiting for!!!
I just cannot believe the tour is starting so soon! I cannot wait to see all of the costumes, and stage! She is going to be amazing!

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
Remember kids, whatever happens with M&Gs, just be glad that you can go to the show! It is the most important thing.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
Remember kids, whatever happens with M&Gs, just be glad that you can go to the show! It is the most important thing.

PREACH :thumbzup:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[