Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 76931 times)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
I can't imagine the opening of this tour being as amazing as last tours... but we'll see.

TD seemed like an AMAZING choice to open CDT with…going to be tough to top it ;)

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
I can't imagine the opening of this tour being as amazing as last tours... but we'll see.

TD seemed like an AMAZING choice to open CDT with…going to be tough to top it ;)
Mm, and I can't see any song from this era doing it.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
I think Legendary Lovers could be an epic opening. The stage could be all smoky, creating a spiritual atmosphere, then bam, she's on stage.

• Bring The Beat Back...

ugh i know i was thinking the same thing!..cuz isnt it common to open up with a song from the current era?i feel like the only one fitting would be Roar but that'll probably be the encore..

Katy Cat #23892

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain

ugh i know i was thinking the same thing!..cuz isnt it common to open up with a song from the current era?i feel like the only one fitting would be Roar but that'll probably be the encore..

I know what you mean. I think WOA is most likely, but I just keep thinking how good IKAG sounded opening up for the promo shows. And I doubt she would do that.  :pinkbow:

Maybe Dark Horse is a possibility too, you could do something interesting with the opening music there.
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline GTAmissions1

• Wannabe
Just out of curiosity, how long should I expect the concert to be? Maybe 2 to 3 hours long?

Looking forward to the show in july in the "reflection section." I think all of us who bought tickets waited long enough for a show to come.

I have waited nearly 2 years. This time, I hope to get it right.

Offline MissMurder

• Leaves Them All in Awe
where can i read about that idea having posters when she performs "by the grace of god" at her first show in belfast?
Twitter: missmurder87
Instagram: missmurder_87
Tumblr: http://missmurder87.tumblr.com/

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
where can i read about that idea having posters when she performs "by the grace of god" at her first show in belfast?
It's on the Belfast concert thread on page 5  :thumbzup:  :xx:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

• Bring The Beat Back...

I know what you mean. I think WOA is most likely, but I just keep thinking how good IKAG sounded opening up for the promo shows. And I doubt she would do that.  :pinkbow:

Maybe Dark Horse is a possibility too, you could do something interesting with the opening music there.

yes i was thinking IKAG could possibly work just its a bit nostalgic in a way..but i think "the thing to do" is to open with a song from the current album,if she sticks with that,im stumped with what she'll open with that will make a "statement" ya know?haha hmmmmm lol

Just out of curiosity, how long should I expect the concert to be? Maybe 2 to 3 hours long?

Looking forward to the show in july in the "reflection section." I think all of us who bought tickets waited long enough for a show to come.

itll probably be between 1:30-2hours tops
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 05:24:43 AM by OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life »

Katy Cat #23892

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3

I've been waiting like 5 years because Katy hates Spain :(
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline MissMurder

• Leaves Them All in Awe
It's on the Belfast concert thread on page 5  :thumbzup:  :xx:

thank you  :)
i knew i read it somewhere
Twitter: missmurder87
Instagram: missmurder_87
Tumblr: http://missmurder87.tumblr.com/

Offline gembles

• U think you're a Genius!
I think going to be walking on air to open it.

Seen Katy at Koko Twice Hello katy tour 3 times CDT tour 13 times  Katy Perry- Priceless

Offline MrFancypants569

• Ur Words Flow Like Honey
  • I am a Katy Perry DIE-HARD fan! Love her to bits!

I was thinking dark horse too. But I'm sorry nothing will ever beat the opening of CDT!
Teenage dream is my anthem and was they PERFECT way to kick off the shows! So amazing!

Monday March 28th 2011 = California Dreams Tour Dublin!! <- BEST NIGHT EVER!! xx

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat

I have waited nearly 2 years. This time, I hope to get it

It'll most likely be 2 hours.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline englishkty

• Purrrfection

I thinking it will be a track from prism
Walking on air would be incredible!

Will be hard to top CDT opening

Cannot wait!
*Hammersmith Apollo ~ Saturday 19th March 2011*
*London o2 Arena ~ Saturday 15th October 2011*
*Cardiff ~ Wednesday 19th October 2011*
*Graham Norton London - October 2013*
*o2 Tuesday 27th May 2014*
*o2 Wednesday 28th May 2014*