Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 75201 times)

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
Just want to say that Katy Perry is DOMINATING Australia,  7 shows alone in Melbourne! !!

She sure is, I'm happy for her to spend the whole of November (and bit of Decembe) in Australia, cause it's my birthday month :D best present ever  :frolickingghost:

I thought she only has 5 shows in Melbourne, 3 shows in November and 2 shows in December

She added more, I think there's 4 shows in November and 3 shows in December for Melbourne now. :frolickingghost:

4 in brisbane, 5 in sydney and 7 in melbourne.. Go katy!! :frolickingghost:

I'm so impressed and proud by the demand she's getting from Australia!! Can't believe she now has 6 shows in Sydney!!
~ I know a place where the grass is always greener ~ CANDYFORNIA!!

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Just want to say that Katy Perry is DOMINATING Australia,  7 shows alone in Melbourne! !!

She sure is, I'm happy for her to spend the whole of November (and bit of Decembe) in Australia, cause it's my birthday month :D best present ever  :frolickingghost:

I thought she only has 5 shows in Melbourne, 3 shows in November and 2 shows in December

She added more, I think there's 4 shows in November and 3 shows in December for Melbourne now. :frolickingghost:

4 in brisbane, 5 in sydney and 7 in melbourne.. Go katy!! :frolickingghost:

I'm so impressed and proud by the demand she's getting from Australia!! Can't believe she now has 6 shows in Sydney!!

I know it is a definite step up from her 2 shows last year. She had only 7 shows in Australia and this tour she has 23. 16 more than before  :frolickingghost:

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
Wherever Katy tours in July, I have to make sure I travel there for this on stage Birthday opportunity! Haha

Edit: Damn it. She's in America on my Birthday! That's too far!  :twitch:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 02:49:57 PM by Carmenxox »

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick
Do you guys know if it is only people in General Admission sections that will have the opportunity to go up on stage? Or Does she also pull people from Reserved Seating sections?

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
Do you guys know if it is only people in General Admission sections that will have the opportunity to go up on stage? Or Does she also pull people from Reserved Seating sections?
Good question.. erm I remember from CDT she got people from GA and seating to go on stage but mostly GA people .. but with RS also, this time around, it might make things different  :katycat1:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline katycat4life1

Good question.. erm I remember from CDT she got people from GA and seating to go on stage but mostly GA people .. but with RS also, this time around, it might make things different  :katycat1:

I guess we won't know till her first show

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
I love how much Katy is killing it in Australia - GO AUSSIE KITTENS!  :strawberry:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
I can't wait for more info!!!  :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline katycat4life1

I love how much Katy is killing it in Australia - GO AUSSIE KITTENS!  :strawberry:

I know, such an improvement from last concert :D

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline cataclare

• Cherry Chapstick

I'm trying so hard to get on stage.. Does anyone have any tips? I'll try and dress up but what else would you katycats do?  :katycat4:

Offline katycat4life1

I'm trying so hard to get on stage.. Does anyone have any tips? I'll try and dress up but what else would you katycats do?  :katycat4

I'm gonna try to get up there on stage to celebrate my birthday week. fingers crossed

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Alannamathews

• Wannabe
  • Long live the wonk eye ;)
Possible Reason why there may be no m&g
« Reply #1661 on: April 21, 2014, 07:45:26 AM »
idk im thinking there will be no m&g because Angela was in charge of them last tour and now she has a baby and she wont have the time for it this year/next year? idk thats just what i was thinking. :)
PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR- 11/11/14
VIP PARTY PACKAGE!

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs

I'm trying so hard to get on stage.. Does anyone have any tips? I'll try and dress up but what else would you katycats do?  :katycat4

I'm gonna try to get up there on stage to celebrate my birthday week. fingers crossed
Just dress up to the maaxxx!! Do anything to stand out. Maybe make signs also :)
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: Possible Reason why there may be no m&g
« Reply #1663 on: April 22, 2014, 10:13:17 AM »
idk im thinking there will be no m&g because Angela was in charge of them last tour and now she has a baby and she wont have the time for it this year/next year? idk thats just what i was thinking. :)

I think it would be pretty simple to hire someone else to do them.

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
Re: Possible Reason why there may be no m&g
« Reply #1664 on: April 22, 2014, 12:32:48 PM »

I think it would be pretty simple to hire someone else to do them.

I volunteer!   :pinkbow: