Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 81045 times)

Offline Inbal

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Re: Prismatic world tour in UK
« Reply #1635 on: March 09, 2014, 07:44:29 AM »
OK, so I asked, what to do? where to go?
It will probably be the only time I'll go to see her show and I would really want to meet her in person.. there are no "meet and greet" tickets in London and I don't know how else I can meet her  :-\

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
It will probably be the only time I'll go to see her show and I would really want to meet her in person.. there are no "meet and greet" tickets in London and I don't know how else I can meet her  :-\

she would most likely sign stuffs and take photos at the exit of the arena, after the show, like she usually does... I mean, it's not mandatory, but she usually stops. As for the hotel stalking, you won't find that info here cause it's not the policy of the forum : once the public character is off, she's off limits, so we try not to encourage (even discourage) people to wait for her at the hotel or places she goes to on her private time.
As for M&G, things will come to light closer to the dates of the shows (i mean, now is still too early to have info about IF and HOW they would happen), but there will probably be some radio contests and such, as usual, try these too when they're on.
Good luck :)

Offline maartychokito

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
CDT meet and greets for us were only announced 10 days or so before the first tour date, right Olivia?
So possibility may come to light closer in late april. But good luck in comps etc!

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
CDT meet and greets for us were only announced 10 days or so before the first tour date, right Olivia?
So possibility may come to light closer in late april. But good luck in comps etc!

i don't really remember, but according to a tweet from a certain @katyperryforum, some super-duper-secret things are in the work... and i'm not in the secret :)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: Prismatic world tour in UK
« Reply #1639 on: March 09, 2014, 06:31:50 PM »
Stay hopeful! A lot of us want to meet her this time around and I believe if we stay positive, good things are to come! :)

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Do you think it is tour related?

i don't really remember, but according to a tweet from a certain @katyperryforum, some super-duper-secret things are in the work... and i'm not in the secret :)

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall

Super duper secret things? Oooo!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline aimeeinwonderland

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Just want to say that Katy Perry is DOMINATING Australia,  7 shows alone in Melbourne! !!

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Just want to say that Katy Perry is DOMINATING Australia,  7 shows alone in Melbourne! !!

She sure is, I'm happy for her to spend the whole of November (and bit of Decembe) in Australia, cause it's my birthday month :D best present ever  :frolickingghost:

I thought she only has 5 shows in Melbourne, 3 shows in November and 2 shows in December

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com

given the timing, i would say yes, but told you, i'm not in the secret :-)

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain

She sure is, I'm happy for her to spend the whole of November (and bit of Decembe) in Australia, cause it's my birthday month :D best present ever  :frolickingghost:

I thought she only has 5 shows in Melbourne, 3 shows in November and 2 shows in December

She added more, I think there's 4 shows in November and 3 shows in December for Melbourne now. :frolickingghost:
28/04/11 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena CDT
14/11/14 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena PWT
15/11/14 Melbourne, Rod Laver Arena PWT

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Thank you for the help!

given the timing, i would say yes, but told you, i'm not in the secret :-)

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Know it all

She added more, I think there's 4 shows in November and 3 shows in December for Melbourne now. :frolickingghost:

4 in brisbane, 5 in sydney and 7 in melbourne.. Go katy!! :frolickingghost:

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
As much as I want to meet her, I'll be just happy to see her in concert. I'm still trying to find someone to sit with my brother. My niece (his daughter) LOVES her, but is too young. Everyone I know that likes her... lives too far, married female friends (don't want to deal with a jealous husband), or isn't worthy to bring along. Too much going wrong in my life to get my hopes up.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Just stay positive!  :firework: