Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 58815 times)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
what does she mean by "flying emojis" ??? haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

what does she mean by "flying emojis" ??? haha

LMAO I was confused at first, too.  At first I thought it meant flying monkeys! haha.
I think that person meant they are USING flying emojis because they are excited about the news she will be bringing birthday people on stage.

But I don't know if it's true.  Where did that information come from? 

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
LMAO I was confused at first, too.  At first I thought it meant flying monkeys! haha.
I think that person meant they are USING flying emojis because they are excited about the news she will be bringing birthday people on stage.

oh!i heard this on twitter as well,and it seemed like those were the exact words katy used :lol: still havent heard it for myself so idk the context she used it in,so not quite sure what it could mean lol maybe she meant something about when we post things on instagram for example,we'll be using a lot of emojis since there will be so many things going on during the show??lol…i think she said it during that australian radio interview she did earlier?

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline HollieKitty

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Remembering last summer under the shooting stars

oh!i heard this on twitter as well,and it seemed like those were the exact words katy used :lol: still havent heard it for myself so idk the context she used it in,so not quite sure what it could mean lol maybe she meant something about when we post things on instagram for example,we'll be using a lot of emojis since there will be so many things going on during the show??lol…i think she said it during that australian radio interview she did earlier?

I kinda thought that is what she meant!
Had to make a new account, KatyCat since 2008.

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
With the whole 'birthday' thing she's gonna do... my 18th birthday is exactly two weeks after my show... I hope that's not too far away but probably is :-\

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
don't wanna be a buzzkill, but she said "people with birthday on the week of the show get a chance by registering at a special booth with ID"...

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
yeah I know

SO close but just not quite close enough. Take me back to 2009 when she had a show at Shepherds Bush on my 13th birthday (except this time my mother would actually allow me to go)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 05:03:50 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan

don't wanna be a buzzkill, but she said "people with birthday on the week of the show get a chance by registering at a special booth with ID"...

Aaah!  My shows are September 16, 17, 19, and 20, and my birthday's on the 23rd.  I hope she means within a week of the show because that would be a crazy bummer if I couldn't sign up to be a part of this experience!

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
you'll definitely be legible. It definitely won't be just for people whose birthday it is on that exact day, that would just be mean. Plus they need the 14-day time frame for it to work properly.

@contraduncan

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
What birthday opportunity are you guys talking about?

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Apparently Katy announced that those who have birthdays within a week of their show have a chance to come on stage with her.  I'm assuming it'll be for when she sings Birthday!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Very cool!!! I wish my birthday was closer to my shows.  :firework:

Apparently Katy announced that those who have birthdays within a week of their show have a chance to come on stage with her.  I'm assuming it'll be for when she sings Birthday!

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline fannyfanfan

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
The birthday thing is interesting... the show I am attending is 6 days before mine.  :xx:

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
With the whole 'birthday' thing she's gonna do... my 18th birthday is exactly two weeks after my show... I hope that's not too far away but probably is :-\

My birthday is exactly 7 days after the tour :( does that count :P technically that's a week. Just the following week, ur a 7 days too early Katy.

Proud Katycat #52620