Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 58551 times)

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Katy's Baby Blues
Hey! So I saved my money up for three years to meet Katy Perry on her next world tour. When the party package came out I assumed with the price and the red carpet photo that it would be a meet and greet. Turns out it isn't. So I wasted my money and my dream isn't coming true. I am still a really big katycat I know all her songs including the unreleased ones. But I mean I spent 900 dollars and my cousin who could barely afford it paid for it too and I had to help chip in. Both of us expecting to meet her! I have OCD just like Katy Perry and her songs have helped me through it. This is my first concert I am going to but I am very disappointed their are no meet and greets and I wasted my money. I am pretty sad about it. Is there any way I am able to meet her! I paid so much already though!  :emobanana: ??? :emobanana:
I know you spent a lot of money but you didn't waste it! You're going to have an amazing concert experience.  :)
It looks like the only way to win M&Gs will be through contests so keep your eyes peeled and enter everything! That's what I did for the CDT and ended up winning a M&G. Don't be upset, stay positive and hopeful!  :)
Thanks what are the meet and greet give aways as of now?!  :thumbzup: :katycat1: ???

The M&G right now are only through a charity thing. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
Yeah, the only ones I've seen are through CharityBuzz but past auctions have gone for ridiculously high amounts like $20-60k

Offline MrFancypants569

• Ur Words Flow Like Honey
  • I am a Katy Perry DIE-HARD fan! Love her to bits!
It sounds like The Asian leg is going to be in January 2015.

During the Tokyo concert this evening (videos available on twitter via @katyperrylately), at the end of firework Katy said "See you in January"!!

Monday March 28th 2011 = California Dreams Tour Dublin!! <- BEST NIGHT EVER!! xx

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
The M&G right now are only through a charity thing. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

CORRECT(of course lol)..not to be a negative nancy,but i wish people would just be excited to go to the show!meeting katy is just a big bonus..WERE GOING TO THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR for crying out loud!is that not exciting enough?!haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline katykicksass

• Katy's Baby Blues

CORRECT(of course lol)..not to be a negative nancy,but i wish people would just be excited to go to the show!meeting katy is just a big bonus..WERE GOING TO THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR for crying out loud!is that not exciting enough?!haha

:lol: My thoughts exactly!
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

LMAO glad you agree!! :thumbzup:

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14

Offline Icypole

I agree, I'll be so glad if I make it through all the stress and actually get tickets! :lol:

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all

I agree, I'll be so glad if I make it through all the stress and actually get tickets! :lol:

Exactly! lol. I'm a little bit lucky this time around it's my friend buying tickets, but still stressful.   :lol:  :twitch:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Exactly! lol. I'm a little bit lucky this time around it's my friend buying tickets, but still stressful.   :lol:  :twitch:

that stress is a killer,but once its over with…heaven!haha..wishing you both a lot of luck! :thumbzup:

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
Dainty has finally released pricing for the AU tour http://www.daintygroup.com/tour/katy-perry-prismatic-australia-14/

General Admission Standing Floor $159.90

Price 1 Reserved Seating $199.90

Price 2 Reserved Seating $159.90

Price 3 Reserved Seating $109.90

Price 4 Reserved Seating $39.90

Reflection Section General Admission Standing $249.90

Perth prices are a few dollars extra. Going to try for RS, it's about $50 more than I was hoping for though.  :-\
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline AussieMeow

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
What is the "KatyCats" ticket purchasing option on the Dainty Website??????????? All it does is link to Katy's FB.
Aussie.

Offline Icypole

Dainty has finally released pricing for the AU tour http://www.daintygroup.com/tour/katy-perry-prismatic-australia-14/

Perth prices are a few dollars extra. Going to try for RS, it's about $50 more than I was hoping for though.  :-\

Thanks for the information. It's so difficult organising tickets, I want Price 1 but the people I'm going with don't want to spend that much.

Offline AussieMeow

• Wannabe
  • Katycat

Thanks for the information. It's so difficult organising tickets, I want Price 1 but the people I'm going with don't want to spend that much.
I wish the map would go up!
Aussie.

Offline Icypole

I wish the map would go up!

Me too!

Offline AussieMeow

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
$12.50 priority access fee on the BangoTango website..
Kidding themselves! No way I'm paying that!
Aussie.