Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 70005 times)

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1545 on: February 09, 2014, 12:57:59 PM »
JUST FOUND OUT MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME A KATY TICKET

Aww, that's so sweet!!!!!! Which show??

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1546 on: February 10, 2014, 11:50:40 AM »

28TH London!  :pinkbow: :firework:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1547 on: February 10, 2014, 02:16:26 PM »
Congrats!!! So excited for you!! :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline HollieKitty

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Remembering last summer under the shooting stars
« Reply #1548 on: February 12, 2014, 04:57:16 PM »

Best boyfriend award goes to him!
Had to make a new account, KatyCat since 2008.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1549 on: February 14, 2014, 02:49:29 PM »

Best boyfriend award goes to him!

defo!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline sparkleattack

• Reading Hemingway
  • ~sparkle face~
« Reply #1550 on: February 19, 2014, 01:34:50 PM »
Woohoo! In this interview: http://www.kiisfm.com/onair/ryan-seacrest-52241/katy-perry-reveals-favorite-part-of-upcoming-prismatic-world-tour-12077158/ Katy reveals a little something about the tour. Something about 'Catour' (Im guessing it's about cats and clothes...cat-couture...catour..). Super curious! And also curious to find out about the other segments.
2014 - May 31st - Prismatic World Tour - London o2 Arena
2015 - March 9th - Prismatic World Tour - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1551 on: February 19, 2014, 11:21:03 PM »
Thank you for posting!  :firework:
Woohoo! In this interview: http://www.kiisfm.com/onair/ryan-seacrest-52241/katy-perry-reveals-favorite-part-of-upcoming-prismatic-world-tour-12077158/ Katy reveals a little something about the tour. Something about 'Catour' (Im guessing it's about cats and clothes...cat-couture...catour..). Super curious! And also curious to find out about the other segments.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Online robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #1552 on: February 20, 2014, 01:05:22 AM »

I love cats, so I'm happy they will be included again. lol  :katycat4:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline sparkleattack

• Reading Hemingway
  • ~sparkle face~
« Reply #1553 on: February 20, 2014, 07:21:43 AM »

I love cats, so I'm happy they will be included again. lol  :katycat4:

Im not a cat fan...but I would LOVE it if she did something galaxy-cat themed.
2014 - May 31st - Prismatic World Tour - London o2 Arena
2015 - March 9th - Prismatic World Tour - Amsterdam Ziggo Dome

Offline ilovekaty101

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #1554 on: February 24, 2014, 04:47:34 PM »
i hope i can go to the tour

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #1555 on: February 25, 2014, 01:34:00 AM »
i hope i can go to the tour
You will.  :thumbzup:

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
Congrats!!! So excited for you!! :firework:

THAT IS SO ADORABLE!! HE IS A KEEPER !!!  :dreamboat: :lol:

Offline zackthekatycat

• Wannabe
Prismatic Meet and Greet
« Reply #1557 on: March 02, 2014, 10:01:42 AM »
Hey! So I saved my money up for three years to meet Katy Perry on her next world tour. When the party package came out I assumed with the price and the red carpet photo that it would be a meet and greet. Turns out it isn't. So I wasted my money and my dream isn't coming true. I am still a really big katycat I know all her songs including the unreleased ones. But I mean I spent 900 dollars and my cousin who could barely afford it paid for it too and I had to help chip in. Both of us expecting to meet her! I have OCD just like Katy Perry and her songs have helped me through it. This is my first concert I am going to but I am very disappointed their are no meet and greets and I wasted my money. I am pretty sad about it. Is there any way I am able to meet her! I paid so much already though!  :emobanana: ??? :emobanana:

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
Re: Prismatic Meet and Greet
« Reply #1558 on: March 02, 2014, 12:26:01 PM »
Hey! So I saved my money up for three years to meet Katy Perry on her next world tour. When the party package came out I assumed with the price and the red carpet photo that it would be a meet and greet. Turns out it isn't. So I wasted my money and my dream isn't coming true. I am still a really big katycat I know all her songs including the unreleased ones. But I mean I spent 900 dollars and my cousin who could barely afford it paid for it too and I had to help chip in. Both of us expecting to meet her! I have OCD just like Katy Perry and her songs have helped me through it. This is my first concert I am going to but I am very disappointed their are no meet and greets and I wasted my money. I am pretty sad about it. Is there any way I am able to meet her! I paid so much already though!  :emobanana: ??? :emobanana:
I know you spent a lot of money but you didn't waste it! You're going to have an amazing concert experience.  :)
It looks like the only way to win M&Gs will be through contests so keep your eyes peeled and enter everything! That's what I did for the CDT and ended up winning a M&G. Don't be upset, stay positive and hopeful!  :)

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline zackthekatycat

• Wannabe
I know you spent a lot of money but you didn't waste it! You're going to have an amazing concert experience.  :)
It looks like the only way to win M&Gs will be through contests so keep your eyes peeled and enter everything! That's what I did for the CDT and ended up winning a M&G. Don't be upset, stay positive and hopeful!  :)
Thanks what are the meet and greet give aways as of now?!  :thumbzup: :katycat1: ???