Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 60614 times)

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1530 on: February 05, 2014, 02:17:24 AM »
HEY EVERYONE!!! I know people were talking about making official forum somethings so that us true katycats would be able to appreciate one and other at the concerts SO I decided to make "Official Katycat" wristbands!! I am going to put the link down below for anyone who wants one! Only $3! I tried to keep it as cheap as possible. And just so everyone knows, and feels a little more safe, I have my paypal set up so I don't actually get anyones money until I ship the bracelets! I have it set up this way because I am ordering them through a bulk site which has a 50 bracelet minimum, so I am hoping that I can at least get 50 orders and if not no one will get charged for the bracelets! so please buy one so we can get all get them before the tour begins!!!

SO.. if you really want these please help spread the word so that people can put in their orders!!!

This is the link to the bracelets!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177671680/official-katycat-wristbands-preorder

I clicked the link to order the bracelet and I got this message!

Are they no longer up for sale!? Did I miss it?! Help!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 02:19:02 AM by lilmissemily »

Katy Cat
#26,004

Online OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1531 on: February 05, 2014, 05:31:53 AM »
I think Katy might have some kind of deal this tour which means she never has to perform more than two nights in a row.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1532 on: February 05, 2014, 09:11:31 AM »
I think Katy might have some kind of deal this tour which means she never has to perform more than two nights in a row.

That's good. Putting on a show like that 3 nights in a row would be insane.

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #1533 on: February 05, 2014, 01:52:10 PM »

That's what I was thinking. Our queen needs good rest :)

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1534 on: February 05, 2014, 01:54:23 PM »

I hope so, She was so tired at CDT  :'(
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1535 on: February 05, 2014, 02:23:00 PM »
I got this too...
HEY EVERYONE!!! I know people were talking about making official forum somethings so that us true katycats would be able to appreciate one and other at the concerts SO I decided to make "Official Katycat" wristbands!! I am going to put the link down below for anyone who wants one! Only $3! I tried to keep it as cheap as possible. And just so everyone knows, and feels a little more safe, I have my paypal set up so I don't actually get anyones money until I ship the bracelets! I have it set up this way because I am ordering them through a bulk site which has a 50 bracelet minimum, so I am hoping that I can at least get 50 orders and if not no one will get charged for the bracelets! so please buy one so we can get all get them before the tour begins!!!

SO.. if you really want these please help spread the word so that people can put in their orders!!!

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

« Reply #1536 on: February 05, 2014, 03:09:38 PM »
I got this too...

The website was taken down until we can figure out how to do a pre-sale without charging people until there are enough orders.  I think Ebay might be used!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1537 on: February 07, 2014, 12:11:28 PM »
eBay would be a good one to use! :)

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #1538 on: February 07, 2014, 03:15:39 PM »

Aww yeah, that scene in KP3D when Katy is exhausted.. :'(

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #1539 on: February 07, 2014, 03:24:37 PM »

I can't watch it without tearing up :(
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Online OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #1540 on: February 07, 2014, 07:41:44 PM »

Yeah. If you look at the dates there are plenty of nights where she has two dates, then one night off, then two other dates the two nights after. That seems stressful enough to me.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #1541 on: February 08, 2014, 05:46:19 AM »
seriously!she already has 70 something shows and just for 2 legs so far,that woman is going to deserve one hell of a break when this tour is done :hehe:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #1542 on: February 09, 2014, 06:57:05 AM »
seriously!she already has 70 something shows and just for 2 legs so far,that woman is going to deserve one hell of a break when this tour is done :hehe:

she can stay at mine if she needs a holiday ;)  :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #1543 on: February 09, 2014, 09:32:58 AM »

Yeah. If you look at the dates there are plenty of nights where she has two dates, then one night off, then two other dates the two nights after. That seems stressful enough to me.

I'm really happy she gets more time to just chill during this tour. I think she learned a lot about having time for yourself after the CDT. Omg I watched KP3D last night and sobbed. So excited to see her!
Prism: let the light in

Offline sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
« Reply #1544 on: February 09, 2014, 10:10:21 AM »
JUST FOUND OUT MY BOYFRIEND BOUGHT ME A KATY TICKET
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.