Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 85785 times)

Offline cindytorrey2014

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1515 on: January 31, 2014, 01:26:53 PM »
Thanks! Yes, very stressful indeed! Both the presale and the general public sales were nail-biters!
How did you make out?
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1516 on: January 31, 2014, 01:31:31 PM »
I got 2 awesome tickets from Tickets For Charity!!!
Floor F row 5, seats 7 & 8!!!!!!
Aug.1st Boston
I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I'm not reading 101 pages to make sure) but does anyone know the actual seating layout for the floor besides just the section (A,C, D, F, H etc)? I am wondering how close to the catwalk these seats are. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Awesome! How much did you pay?
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline kitkattt

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #1517 on: January 31, 2014, 01:38:45 PM »
Anybody think there's a chance of meet and greets happening through this site like last time?

Offline cindytorrey2014

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #1518 on: January 31, 2014, 01:40:53 PM »
I got 2 awesome tickets from Tickets For Charity!!!
Floor F row 5, seats 7 & 8!!!!!!
Aug.1st Boston
I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I'm not reading 101 pages to make sure) but does anyone know the actual seating layout for the floor besides just the section (A,C, D, F, H etc)? I am wondering how close to the catwalk these seats are. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Awesome! How much did you pay?

$318 for the 2 tickets, a $200 donation to charity (which will be deducted from my taxes!), a $43.90 service fee, and a $21.50 shipping and  handling fee, totaling $583.40 

Needless to say, my credit card is wiped out and I'll be living off Ramen noodles for a while but me and my daughter are going to have an awesome time- plus it's her 11th birthday 2 days before the show so this is her birthday blow out. I am SUPER excited!!!!
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #1519 on: January 31, 2014, 02:17:49 PM »
Anybody think there's a chance of meet and greets happening through this site like last time?

http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=15949.msg724727#msg724727

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #1520 on: January 31, 2014, 03:05:56 PM »
HEY EVERYONE!!! I know people were talking about making official forum somethings so that us true katycats would be able to appreciate one and other at the concerts SO I decided to make "Official Katycat" wristbands!! I am going to put the link down below for anyone who wants one! Only $3! I tried to keep it as cheap as possible. And just so everyone knows, and feels a little more safe, I have my paypal set up so I don't actually get anyones money until I ship the bracelets! I have it set up this way because I am ordering them through a bulk site which has a 50 bracelet minimum, so I am hoping that I can at least get 50 orders and if not no one will get charged for the bracelets! so please buy one so we can get all get them before the tour begins!!!

SO.. if you really want these please help spread the word so that people can put in their orders!!!

This is the link to the bracelets!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177671680/official-katycat-wristbands-preorder

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #1521 on: January 31, 2014, 03:16:51 PM »
HEY EVERYONE!!! I know people were talking about making official forum somethings so that us true katycats would be able to appreciate one and other at the concerts SO I decided to make "Official Katycat" wristbands!! I am going to put the link down below for anyone who wants one! Only $3! I tried to keep it as cheap as possible. And just so everyone knows, and feels a little more safe, I have my paypal set up so I don't actually get anyones money until I ship the bracelets! I have it set up this way because I am ordering them through a bulk site which has a 50 bracelet minimum, so I am hoping that I can at least get 50 orders and if not no one will get charged for the bracelets! so please buy one so we can get all get them before the tour begins!!!

SO.. if you really want these please help spread the word so that people can put in their orders!!!

This is the link to the bracelets!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/177671680/official-katycat-wristbands-preorder
That's good! But does it mean that we have to pay with paypal?

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #1522 on: January 31, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »
No you can pay however you want!!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1523 on: January 31, 2014, 10:17:17 PM »
No info.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #1524 on: February 01, 2014, 06:16:21 PM »
I'm actually really happy about the opening acts! Tegan And Sarah will be awesome!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1525 on: February 02, 2014, 10:57:42 AM »
Icona Pop will be awesome for us! Proper get the crowd going!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1526 on: February 02, 2014, 11:44:27 AM »
I'm actually really happy about the opening acts! Tegan And Sarah will be awesome!

Yea, I'm a big Capital Cities fan and they're opening at Barcalys so it's basically a 2 in 1 for me, so pumped!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1527 on: February 02, 2014, 08:25:58 PM »
I am excited abou these opening acts! :) :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #1528 on: February 03, 2014, 06:08:06 AM »
I want Skeets back on tour!!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #1529 on: February 03, 2014, 06:59:52 PM »
tegan and sarah are opening for the west coast! i am so happy :)