Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 66546 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1500 on: January 30, 2014, 11:15:05 AM »
Yeah, since she doesn't have one it feels like a fan club! :)  :firework:
I agree. I don't post much on here, but I do love Katy. I'd take pics of my collection, but can't anytime soon. I thought I found this forum through her website. So, I assumed it was her FC.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1501 on: January 30, 2014, 12:25:58 PM »
Katy seems like she really cares about her fans, I think if we keep putting it out there our dreams will come true!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1502 on: January 30, 2014, 12:44:49 PM »
Nicely put!  :firework:
Katy seems like she really cares about her fans, I think if we keep putting it out there our dreams will come true!

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #1503 on: January 30, 2014, 01:54:03 PM »
I'm going to try so hard to meet Katy this tour. I don't really have the money to throw at the chance of meeting her but I'll most definitely give it my best shot  :firework:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1504 on: January 30, 2014, 01:55:37 PM »
Have you ever met her?  :firework:
I'm going to try so hard to meet Katy this tour. I don't really have the money to throw at the chance of meeting her but I'll most definitely give it my best shot  :firework:

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #1505 on: January 30, 2014, 01:57:58 PM »
Unfortunately not. I haven't made the effort before *cowers*

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1506 on: January 30, 2014, 02:15:10 PM »
I havent either and have tried really hard... I hope you get to this time around. What show are you going to? :)
Unfortunately not. I haven't made the effort before *cowers*

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #1507 on: January 30, 2014, 02:16:34 PM »
London show (o2) :)

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1508 on: January 30, 2014, 02:43:08 PM »
It will happen then! :)  :firework:
London show (o2) :)

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #1509 on: January 31, 2014, 11:31:05 AM »
Selling these bracelets!!! Check them out! They are for forum katycats only!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177671680/official-katycat-wristbands-preorder?ref=shop_home_active_1

Offline cindytorrey2014

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #1510 on: January 31, 2014, 12:47:33 PM »
Selling these bracelets!!! Check them out! They are for forum katycats only!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/177671680/official-katycat-wristbands-preorder?ref=shop_home_active_1

I don't see a photo/picture of the bracelet on the link. Just thought you should know. Great idea!
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut

Offline cindytorrey2014

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #1511 on: January 31, 2014, 12:50:47 PM »
I got 2 awesome tickets from Tickets For Charity!!!
Floor F row 5, seats 7 & 8!!!!!!
Aug.1st Boston
I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I'm not reading 101 pages to make sure) but does anyone know the actual seating layout for the floor besides just the section (A,C, D, F, H etc)? I am wondering how close to the catwalk these seats are. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1512 on: January 31, 2014, 01:07:34 PM »
Congrats! Did you get anything with them or just the tickets? :)
I got 2 awesome tickets from Tickets For Charity!!!
Floor F row 5, seats 7 & 8!!!!!!
Aug.1st Boston
I am soooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I'm not reading 101 pages to make sure) but does anyone know the actual seating layout for the floor besides just the section (A,C, D, F, H etc)? I am wondering how close to the catwalk these seats are. YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Offline cindytorrey2014

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #1513 on: January 31, 2014, 01:12:40 PM »
I didn't get anything with them that I know of. I did, however, get the prismatic pack from my previous tickets (not sure when that arrives) and I remember reading that was not transferable. I am selling the balcony seats that I had bought that came with the blue prismatic pack. So the way it turned out, I got pretty lucky!!! I get awesome seats & the goodies. Hee hee hee, YAY!!!!!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1514 on: January 31, 2014, 01:16:54 PM »
So glad it all worked out for you! The ticket pre-sale was very stressful!