Author Topic: EVERYTHING about THE PRISMATIC TOUR (theme, venues, opening acts, tickets...)  (Read 82535 times)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1485 on: January 27, 2014, 03:00:29 PM »
Don't worry I know the feeling all too well! Glad you are going though!!!  :katycat1:
Are you just going to the one show?
I'm glad you got tickets.
Thanks! :D
Yes...sadly :( I have no job, I'm a full time student, and one ticket just cost me the third of my bank account x)

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
Re: ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT NEXT TOUR (theme, venues, meet & greet, opening acts...)
« Reply #1486 on: January 27, 2014, 03:03:08 PM »
Don't worry I know the feeling all too well! Glad you are going though!!!  :katycat1:
Yes...sadly :( I have no job, I'm a full time student, and one ticket just cost me the third of my bank account x)
aww haha :/ But yeah, at least it's worth it! :P

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1487 on: January 27, 2014, 06:23:31 PM »
SO excited to finally see Katy this year! and hopefully two shows!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1488 on: January 27, 2014, 06:36:23 PM »
What shows are you going to?

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #1489 on: January 27, 2014, 06:45:37 PM »
What shows are you going to?
a friend and i have tickets for the first Chicago show on 8/7 and we're hoping to get tickets for the 8/8 show in a few weeks.

Offline stephricky

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • KatyCat
« Reply #1490 on: January 27, 2014, 07:00:07 PM »
Can someone please answer my question! Do you have to be over 16 to go in the reflection section? im almost 15 and i want to know if there is any other ways i can get in! thanks xx

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Houston Crew for life. 10/11/14- <3
« Reply #1491 on: January 27, 2014, 07:01:34 PM »
Can someone please answer my question! Do you have to be over 16 to go in the reflection section? im almost 15 and i want to know if there is any other ways i can get in! thanks xx

Far as I know there isn't anything confirmed about US shows. Best bet is to email your venue and ask them.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Twitter

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #1492 on: January 27, 2014, 07:51:30 PM »

Haha being a college student is rough! I saved up all of my money from working over the summer and blew it all on the tickets, haha. Well, my RS tickets were my Christmas present, but then I bought tickets for her second show and merchandise will be the death of me too  ;)
Prism: let the light in

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #1493 on: January 27, 2014, 09:27:38 PM »

Haha being a college student is rough! I saved up all of my money from working over the summer and blew it all on the tickets, haha. Well, my RS tickets were my Christmas present, but then I bought tickets for her second show and merchandise will be the death of me too  ;)
:cheers:
At least we're gonna have a good time haha XD

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline katyperryfan613

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
« Reply #1494 on: January 29, 2014, 08:20:34 PM »
Any news on meet and greets?

Nope! If M&Gs haven't been said now, there probably won't be any unless you win through contests.
TBH I think Katy is against the idea of paying for the privilege to meet her. She'd rather have fans meet her for free. Plus on her last tour the M&Gs were overwhelming. 

Yeah I met her on the CDT and she was sooooo nice.Best day of my life. :D Even if I never meet her again that's ok with me. :)

Hello Katy Tour
March 27/2009
Pontiac, Michigan
California Dreams Tour June29/2011
Section:110,Row: 17,Seats:3-4
Air Canada Centre Toronto, Ontario

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #1495 on: January 30, 2014, 06:56:22 AM »
Last time I saw her, she asked how I felt when I met Britney Spears 'cause even she hasn't met her yet (in 2011). And I told her it felt good, it was one of my bigger dreams to meet Britney, but very expensive. She asked ho much I paid and I said 600€ for a 1 minute M&G and she said: You'll never pay to meet me.

I guess she really meant it.
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1496 on: January 30, 2014, 09:00:24 AM »
I agree with not paying to meet people, I just wish there were more opportunities to win meet and greets. I wish she would start a fan club or something.

Very cool she asked you about meeting Britney!  :firework:

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #1497 on: January 30, 2014, 09:07:10 AM »
I agree with not paying to meet people, I just wish there were more opportunities to win meet and greets. I wish she would start a fan club or something.

Although there's no info yet I have a good feeling the forum is going to do one again, and we probably won't find out until just before the tour kicks off.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #1498 on: January 30, 2014, 09:57:57 AM »
You are probably right because I feel like this forum is kind of like her fan club because the dedicated fans are here!  :firework:

Although there's no info yet I have a good feeling the forum is going to do one again, and we probably won't find out until just before the tour kicks off.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #1499 on: January 30, 2014, 10:36:11 AM »
I agree. I don't post much on here, but I do love Katy. I'd take pics of my collection, but can't anytime soon. I thought I found this forum through her website. So, I assumed it was her FC.

Nashville - 06/27/2014